Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

He picks up speed again and teases her clit with his thumb "You still think you have a say in things... If I want you pregnant... You will be... And you can ask them all you want... But my girls aren't going anywhere... They love me..." He grins at her "And it seems your body does too... Does that feel good Falicity..." He reaches up and squeezes her breasts, teasing her nipples. He laughs at her attempts to fight back her moans "Why not just give in... You're obviously enjoying is... Just let me please you..." He smiles and moves over her, thrusting a bit slower and kissing at her neck again, massaging her breast and pinching her nipple softly. "Don't you like feeling good Falicity..." He spoke softly, slowly.

Her toes began to curl as he toyed with her clit now, he spoke about how what he wanted was what would happen about HIS girls and their love for him, what utter crap. "They'll come back to their senses..." She didn't fight him about the pregnancy thing, he was more likely to go with it if he thought it would bother her, if she didn't play into it maybe she would be safe, he now reached up to play with her breasts and nipples god damn it. "I won't give in!" She said through gritted teeth, he slowed down his thrusting, a godsend for her mentality but torture for her body as it begged for more. "This doesn't feel good." She said in defiance.

The door opened behind them slowly, a clearly barely awake Maddie at the handle. "Master?" She asked in a slur and rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she didn't even notice her mother, searching for her master who was sadly absent from the bed as if he was some sort of lost toy she hugged in her sleep, even the sounds weren't enough to snap her out of her stupor.

He glances back at the door as Maddie walks in and grins, perfect timing, he could feel Falicity getting close. "Hey Sweety..." Before Falicity could cum again he pulls out, and moves over to Maddie, he tips her chin up and kisses her softly "I didn't think you'd be up yet... You still look sleepy..." He leads her into the room like a little girl and sits in the end of the bed, pulling her into his lap. "I was just giving your mom a lesson..." He kisses along her neck and shoulder, his one hand softly rubbing her breast, he knew the drug was still in her system. "Want some help getting back to sleep..." His hand then moves lower, teasing at her thigh softly, he ignored any comments Falicity made.

Felicity looked shocked as Maddie came in, she tried to yell for her to leave but her voice broke again, he pulled out as she got close enough to her orgasm she could taste it, letting out a whimper before he moved over to her, he kissed her and the sight disgusted Felicity. Maddie followed his every movement from the kiss to bringing her to the bed and sitting on his lap, her obviously tired eyes scanning the room and noticing her mother she waved.

"I woke up without you master...I don't like sleeping without you." Her body began to get ready straight away as he began to plant kisses along her shoulder and neck, her nipples getting hard and pussy wet as he played with her breast. "Do you think this will help?" She asked innocently as his hand rubbed along her thigh and his erection poked her back.

Felicity meanwhile was screaming, or at least attempting to, every yell coming out as a croak as he took advantage of a still drugged and very tired Maddie. "Don't touch my daughter!"

Atoshi slowly runs a finger over her pussy when Falicity tells him to stop and he dose so "Well... I think it would... But your mom doesn't want me to..." He glances back at Falicity as he holds Maddie closer "Will you really deny your daughter her pleasure..." He continues to rub Maddie's breast, kissing along her back softly. He then turns them so they are facing Falicity, he lifts Maddie's leg and starts to slowly tease her clit, Maddie looked half asleep. "I'm just giving her what she wants... I don't deny MY girls anything... Unless they misbehave... Which they don't..." He dips his finger in her only slightly and focuses mainly on her clit, his other hand massaging her breast "Dose that feel better Sweety..." He whispers in her ear "Just relax and enjoy..." He did want this to help her get back to sleep.

Felicity wanted to yell as he bad mouthed her, turning the situation even more against her if that was possible. "No sweetie you don't understand, hes manipulating you!"

Maddie softly pushed against him as he stopped, she wanted him to keep going. "Mummy hasn't learnt yet." She replied to him as he commented on how her mother wanted him to stop, her head flopped back and rested on his shoulder as he pulled her closer, letting out barely audible moans as he played with her breasts softly and placing kisses on her back, she barely noticed as he moved them so Maddie and her master were facing Felicity and lifted up her legs to display Maddie's pussy. "I would never misbehave master." She said with slurred words, her body was starting to build up at his expert touch. "That feels good master." Her body fit his every contour as he continued, she began to pant before cumming, her body softly shaking against her master before her body fell limp, her orgasm taking what little energy she had.

"Your a monster..." Felicity stated. "It's not enough that you take my babies away from me, you imprison them and me but you have to make them hate me...why are you doing this to us?!" Her tears began to flow, her strong prideful face now utterly devoid of that driving force of determination, she still had hope somehow hiding away inside her but that candle was starting to flicker as well.

Atoshi slowly stops his hand as Maddie falls limp against him, his actions having the desired affect on her, he gathers her close and stands with her. "You taught them that men were scum and totally beneath them... So they insulted ever man they came across... Whether they were kind or not..." He holds her closer to him "So I changed that... Showed them what men can really do for them..." He grins "You know... It's really your fault... If they had known what pleasure felt like... They wouldn't have fallen to it so easily... I'll be back..." He turns and leaves the room, taking Maddie back to bed, he lays her with her sister, tucking them in again, this time he lays two toys at the bottom of the bed, if they woke up, they could use them. He returns to Falicity and again spreads her legs wide "Now back to you..." He grins "You see with you Falicity... You know the joys of pleasure... You didn't deny yourself that... So in order to break you... I had to attack something more precious... And I did... The lovely girls you had now belong solely to me... There is nothing... Nothing you can do to break them from me..." He thrusts back into her and starts a quick pace "You'll come to learn that soon enough..." He thrusts harder as he sees her getting close again.

Felicity shook her head as he spoke, everything she did she did to protect her daughters, it was better they rejected every one rather then risk it. Was he right? Did her actions make her daughters easier to break? Did she cause this to happen? He left with Maddie leaving only her thoughts, the way Maddie and Kristen acted around him, Maddie worshiping his every word and movement and Kristen pleading for her own pleasure, she had them so tense over the years, both of them bottling up everything and making them so sensitive, this time when he returned he spread her legs, considerably less effort then before, she looked off into space until he thrust in, snapping her out of her own thoughts. "I won't" She said weakly, she repeated it in her own head but now it was starting to sound less certain, as if she was convincing herself. "I can't, I won't let you in my head..." That same tone as he began to get her close once again, her nipples rock hard and pussy dripping wet as the drug continued to make her sensitive, she came without a sound, her body shook and her eyes glazed over.

He thrusts a few more times before he fills her again, pulling out so the last of it costs her thighs and stomach, he grins at her. "Lessons are far from over Honey..." He moves while she's still dazed and unties her hands from the bed and behind her back again, he moves her from the bed and makes her kneel before him and grips her hair. "Everyone has a breaking point..." He forces her mouth open and thrusts into it, deep throating her right away and holding it for several seconds, when her eyes start to roll, he pulls out enough for her to breath, then sets his pace, fully deep throating her every few thrusts, he stares at her "This is normally Maddie's job... And I didn't even ask her to..." He picks up the pace a bit "She came to me and asked for it... Wanting to prove how much she loved me..." He deeps and stills again, enjoying te feel "She'd be so upset if she saw you doing this... She gets upset when Kristen even tries..." He pulls out and starts thrusting again, allowing her to breathe, he was getting close again.

The warmth of his cum hitting her thighs and stomach were such background things as she thought over what he had said, what her daughters had said, she felt her hands fall and questioned why in her head before they were put behind her back and tied again, her forced her to her knees and grabbed handfuls of her hair before forcing his cock down her throat, her mind suddenly snapping back into being active, her eyes darting to meet his, she did not glare, she didn't question, she didn't have the strength to do it, she needed to rest and regroup he wouldn't let her, she was operating on little sleep and had cum...she lost count of how many times this morning, yesterday too. Was this his plan? Just forcing her to keep going until she wasn't capable of fighting back, he wanted to break her spirit.

She couldn't concentrate on any of these thoughts at once, every now and then he forced her down to the base of his cock and held her there until she started to blackout before pulling out, loud gasps escaping her as she fought for her breath before he shoved her back down, her attempts to pull off of him just met by him pulling her hair to push her back down, how many times would he do this? Would he cum and be done with it? Would he want multiple rounds? Was he going to cum down her throat. In a moment when he pulled out she simply and weakly said. "Stop." She wanted to fight, she so did but her body was weak, her mind was frayed and her spirit was waning.

Atoshi looks down at her and grins "No..." He thrusts into her throat once more and cums, then pulls out and covers her face with the rest. He frees her hands and lifts her onto the bed, letting her lay there, covered in his cum and weak from over use. "I'll let you rest for a little while... You look tired..." He smirks and heads to the door, the drug would keep her body excited for a few more hours yet, insuring she wouldn't be sleeping soundly.

Atoshi heads back to his room and looks in on the girls, then moves to go and take another short shower, he didn't want to be smelling of their mother when with them. He wanted them to know they meant more to him.

Felicity gagged loudly around his cock as he came down her throat, what was left in her mouth spilling out as he pulled out, her face covered in his cum, the cum that her daughters now craved, this disgusting smell and feeling in her mouth and covering her, he cut her hands free and then put her on the bed before leaving, her body ached, it wanted more even though she hated the idea of it, she hated this, he was wearing her so thin and with this ache, this need it was obvious that torture wasn't finished. "Get up Felicity." She said to herself, she understood this was probably the best chance she would get but her exhausted body wasn't able to push itself onto its legs, she simply laid there, not even able to wipe the cum off her face, her eyes were so heavy but everytime she closed them that dull ache intensified into a roaring fire of want.

Kristen woke up next, she slowly shuffled into the kitchen and began to eat, her mind slowly taking in the events of yesterday, mulling them over as Atoshi had a shower, she couldn't help but look at him in a positive light now, whereas before she saw him as just an excuse to get pleasure, following his orders simply to avoid losing out on it she now looked at him more charitably, he was much more fair then she first thought.

Maddie shuffled out next and looked in the kitchen. "Did master cook?" She asked, Maddie had taken on the job lately but loved it when her master cooked, she sat down and began to eat. "Do you think mum is okay?" Maddie asked as she looked around the room at the closed door.

"I'm not sure."

Atoshi finishes his shower to find his bed empty and the sounds of dishes clattering from the kitchen. "Morning girls... Like the breakfast?" He enters the kitchen in only his robe, he moves behind them and gives each a kiss "You can have a shower after breakfast... And look in the closet for something to wear..." He smiles "Maybe we can go to the park today to have some fun..." He moves to get himself something to drink "Your mother did well in her session today... But she's still resisting... I'd like you to leave her alone for a little while..." He smiles "Do you want me to help get your clothes ready?" He takes his drink and sips it slowly as he watches them.

"Yes master!" Chimed Maddie as he asked about the breakfast, Kristen nodding in appreciation as she ate a large bite, Kristen was confused when he talked about something to wear, they had been naked apart from the panties he made them wear and the clothes they used to trick their mother, when he mentioned the park she perked up and swallowed her bite. "We get to go out?" Maddie seemed uncomfortable about it as Kristen excitedly asked questions. "What are we going to do? Can I talk to some of my friends? Can I tell them about this? Phoebe would be so jealous, she is always trying to get the attention of guys." At this point her questions devolved into talking to herself about what they could do, Maddie piped up as she went on her tangent. "But master don't we have to take care of mum? And well what if we do say something or do something and someone calls the police I don't think they would understand." They both finished their food and Kristen moved to the shower, Maddie following her but standing in the doorway looking confused. "If you want us to go out I will I'm just a bit worried."

Atoshi listens to Kristen and then thinks about what Maddie said, he calls her back as Kristen goes into the shower. "Hey Sweety... I know you're scared... But I trust you to keep quiet about everything here... I might have to drug Kristen... Because I don't totally trust her to keep our secret..." He pulls her closer and smiles "Can you accept that my sweet..." He kisses her softly, running in his hands over her body slowly, trying to excite her slightly and see things his way. He'd drug Kristen while Maddie was bathing, something to cloud her thinking while they were out.

Maddie seemed a bit happier at that, although couldn't help but think about how she would have reacted to the thought of him drugging her sister before all this, it would have seemed so very wrong even the idea of it. "Yes master, she can be a bit of a loudmouth." She said with a smile and kissed him, his hands gliding over her body made her push against him and against the wall. "Sorry...got a bit a bit drawn into the moment." Kristen finished her shower and Maddie hopped over to replace her.

"What got her so happy? Kristen asked with a smile, toweling herself off before thinking out loud about her clothing choice. "Hmm maybe something light and flowy like a summer dress...nah, would a mini skirt be to much? Maybe a tanktop and mid thigh skirt, just the right amount of tease, what do you think?" She asked, unaware she was going to get drugged.

Atoshi smiles and kisses Maddie before she goes to shower, then looks to Kristen "I think a short sundress would be beautiful... Show off just enough to tease..." He smiles and moves to fix them each a drink, he drops a quick dissolve pill into her's and hands it to her, he leads her to the living room and sits on the couch. "So... You want to see your friends?" Once she finishes her drink the drug would work quickly, fuzzing her mind and allowing her to believe his commands, she'd be more like Maddie today. He smiles at her "So... You're excited about going out?" Once the drug wore off that night she'd remembering havering a wonderful time. He reaches out and takes her hand, holding it gently as he watched her.

"Sundress it is then!" Kristen said as she finished drying herself. "Oh thank you." She took the drink and took a large gulp and followed him to the living room and sat beside him still naked on the couch. "Oh definitely, I want to tell them about this and about how awesome it is, I know one girl that would be jealous even." She smiled as she swallowed the rest. "It is going to be great going out, We've been cooped up in here to long." She shook her head for a moment, seeming a bit confused, she seemed happy as he held her hand, Maddie finished her shower and shut it off she had never been a fan of long showers and it wasn't long before she came out, towel still around her. "Master what will we be wearing?" She asked. "How many girls clothes do you have?" She asked confused.

He smiles at Kristen and watches her as the drug takes affect, he glances back at Maddie "Wait in the room Sweety... We'll be there soon..." When Kristen starts to stare off blankly he reaches up and slowly turns her to face him "That's better..." He smiles at her, his finger slowly rubbing her hand, keeping her calm. "Alright my Dear... You're going to clear your mind... Your only thought right now is me..." He smiles at her slow nod "Good... Now, when we go out today... You only have eyes for me and Maddie... You'll be carefree and happy, like Maddie..." He grins "You'll be wearing a toy just like before, only I have the only control..." He smiles again and cups her cheek "You'll be a good girl today and not talk to anyone..."

Maddie slowly walked back into the bedroom, she knew why because her master wanted to talk to Kristen, she had probably already been drugged, she sat patiently on the bed.

Kristen looked into his eyes as he turned her head, he told her to clear her mind even though there wasn't much to clear. "Yes master." She nodded slowly he told her how she would act and she nodded again. "What toy master?" She asked, he told her she would be a good girl and not talk to others. "Yes master I'll behave." She looked over him. "I should be like Maddie? Do you want me to clean you?" she asked while looking at his crotch.

Atoshi smirks "No... That's ok Kristen..." He leans closer and kisses her, then helps her stand and leads her to their room, sit with your sister and relax... I'll get your clothes..." Atoshi smiles at Maddie "Watch your sister..." He goes into the closet and picks out their outfits, a short skirt and a frilly top for Maddie and a summer dress for Kristen, he also gets them each a pair of panties, a built in vibrator over their clits. "Here you go girls... Get dressed.." He didn't give them bras, he wanted them free for this outing, he watches each of them dress and smiles, kissing them as they stand "Now... While we are out... Who do you talk to... Who do you trust... If spoken to... What do you say..." He turns the toys on low.

Maddie watched her sister walk in with a dopey smile on her face and nodded as her master told Maddie to watch her sister. "Of course master." Kristen smiled at Maddie and waved slowly, it didn't take long for them to get clothes. "Thank you master." They both chimed in at once, Maddie smiled at the clothing choice, the frilly top gave her a feeling of innocence and the short skirt was questionable without being vulgar but tied together she felt like the daddy's girl with questionable morals, Kristen liked hers for a similar reason, the mixture of naughty and nice was tantalizing they both got dressed without a question, they looked wanting as he gave a kiss and pulled back but he asked each of them a question, both let out a soft moan in sync as he turned on the toys, Kristen answered first. "Only talk to master and Maddie, only trust master and Maddie and tell them we are busy."

"Master I will only talk to you and Kristen, I will only trust you...and Kristen...If someone speaks to us I will say I want private time with my sister and my....boyfriend?" She asked the last bit with a confused look, not sure what to classify him when outside of the household.

He smiles at each "Very good... And that's a good idea Maddie... You can both be my girlfriends today... Now... Let's see how you can walk with those... Walk around the room in a large circle... Stay standing as long as you can..." He watches them, for the first few 'laps' he leaves it on low, then turns it up to medium for a few laps, then finally max a few minutes later. He glances at his watch as they continue to walk around, timeing how long each girl lasted before they'd need a brake. He intended to take them to a popular park, he was really going to test them, make sure they could have fun anywhere. He moves to sit in the end of his bed, he watches Kristen, he'd had to train her a little more, she believed she could tell anyone what they did... He couldn't have that next time.

Both the girls began to lap, Maddie beaming with being told she did well and came up with a good idea. Each of them did well on low Maddie seemed to struggle a bit as it got turned up to medium, Kristen was fine though, much more used to the feeling of vibrators then her younger sister, they both lasted until it hit max but within 30 seconds of it being on max, Maddie fell to her knees, the toy hitting the ground and pushing harder against her clit. "Master!" The sudden even more intense buzzing causing her to cum, she sat on the ground long after her orgasm ended. "I'm sorry master I didn't mean to..." By this point Kristen began to struggle, stopping her laps and rubbing her legs together.

"May I cum master?" She begged, she knew it was an endurance test but she wanted to cum now.

He smiles at Maddie and turns hers off after a moment "It's ok Sweety... You did very well... This was only a test... " he looks to Kristen as she continues to walk for a few more minutes, then smiles as she stops to beg. "Keep walking... I need to see how long..." He moves to help Maddie up and out of her way "Just let it happen as you walk..." He pulls Maddie into his lap and rubs her back, helping her relax. "I may need help with your mother later... She's still fighting and I want her a little more compliant... Think you can help me... Kristen will be sleeping..." He kisses Maddie softly and turn to look back at Kristen.

Back
Top Bottom