Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family bonds (Junkin and Ladydark) non-con, mindbreak.

Junkin

Star
Felicity was standing in line and waiting for the queue to move forward, she was angrily tapping her left foot her heels making a click clack as she looked at her watch, she fixed her knee length business skirt, stockings covered her legs and white shirt that contained her curves, her two daughter's stood behind her Kristen who was obviously agitated about the waiting even more then her mother, she stood in high heels too but wore instead black skinny jeans and dark blue shirt which did nothing to hide her ample cleavage, she pushed up her glasses as she glared at each and every person in front of them in the shopping queue.

Maddie had a much more pleasant expression on her face as she stood in line staring at her phone, taking selfies and texting, her body was covered in a pleated short skirt that went half way to her knee in red and a black tank top, black ankle boots on her feet, the line began to move and Maddie moved foward but didn't notice it had stopped and bumped into the man in front of them, the man turned around and saw the 3 women, he let out a smile. "Well I'm lucky to see 3 beautiful ladies such as yourselves." He began to say something else but Felicity reached out and landed a hard slap across his face, the younger girls saying "Pervert" perfectly in sync with each other. "Turn back around and if you glance at us again so help me god I'll rip your balls off." Felicity threatened.

Not much else happened as they waited but while walking home they passed a man that wolf-whistled at them and Kristen while passing him landed a quick punch to his nuts, the man fell but instead of being met with agitation from her mother. "Thank you." Uttered Felicity, Maddie high fived her sister. They finally arrived home and empty house apart from the 3 of them. Felicity having scared off every man she had been with.

Atoshi was checking out a few tills down so as not to be noticed, he had been following this family for just over a week now and was more then ready to start his real plan. He had been hired by someone to teach this family a lesson for humiliating them, but he was ready to make it personal, the way these women treated men... He gets in his car and waits for them to come out, then resumed following them, he was sure the only reason they women weren't charged with assault was because they only beat men, and what man is gonna say he was beat by a woman.

He sighs and continues on, making it to their home first, he had rented an apartment across the street to keep an eye on them. The big problem he had, they were never alone, the three of them did almost everything together. "I need one alone... I need a plan to separate them..." He get in his apartment and sits down, glancing through his telescope to theirs as they walk in, the youngest on her phone again. "Hmm... I can pose as a friend... And ask for a get together..." He moves across the room and pulls out a notebook, he had hacked their infor and had all the numbers on their phones and friends names. He gets on his computer and hacks we friends account and sends her a message. -:Hey... How's it going, we haven't hung out in weeks... Wanna go out for a drink? My treat!:- he smirks and waits for a reply.

As the 3 finished putting away groceries Maddie felt her phone vibrate again, pulling it out to find her friend inviting her out. "Oh yeah, Mum I'm going out, one of my friends wants to catch up." Maddie couldn't help but jump for joy, she didn't mention the idea of having a drink she was slightly underage and her mother did not approve. "Drinking is not okay for a 17 year old young lady" As much as Maddie was normally a straight shooter this was one of the few things she kept to herself.

"Okay but are you staying out or should I expect you back here?" Felicity asked, she hated when there was no plan or vague plan at best. "I think I may hang out at her place if that's okay?" Maddie hoped it would be because then she wouldn't have to moderate how much she drank and knew that her friend wouldn't mind the idea either. Felicity looked at her daughter trying to discern whether she was hiding something but Maddie was great at deceiving her. "Mmmm okay, call me if you need to be picked up."
Maddie hugged her mum before running up stairs, she looked herself over in the mirror. "Hmmm...Should I change, I mean this is pretty good." She lifted up her skirt and pulled down her top a bit to check her underwear. "Maybe...just maybe I should keep these, I mean Jenny's brother is pretty hot and he would be lucky to land a catch like me anyway." She covered up the blue lacy matching underwear and bra again. "No I'm good like this." She headed towards the front door. "Bye mum! Bye sis!" Kristen let out a grumble, annoyed that she didn't also have plans, Felicity smiled and waved to her daughter as she headed out.

"Let's get this party started" Maddie whispered to herself as she walked towards Jenny's house, putting a dark red lipstick on as she walked, checking it in a little makeup mirror that she always carried.

He grins when he gets the responce he was hoping for, the girl was on her way, the only problem, she'd never get to her friends house. Atoshi quickly gets his kit together and heads out, he noticed her walking down the street alone and grins 'Finally...' He loads the small dart gun he has with a mild GHB dart, it was good thing it was summer, lots of biting insects. He follows her from a distance and gets ready, once they were alone and she started to swat at the pesky bugs, it timed it right and shot, the small dart hitting her calf as she slaps her arm again, masking the slight pinch of the dart. "Bullseye..." He whispers to himself and continues to follow her, waiting for the drugs to kick in. There was a strong enough dose to make her appear drunk and mess with her thinking, he'd just slowly lead her back to his apartment's back entrance once she was under.

The hot sun that licked at Maddie's skin was frustrating enough but all these bugs were maddening. "Oh my god stop." She said as she slapped at them, she hoped she wouldn't sweat through these clothes, but Jenny didn't live far away suddenly though she felt weird, a warm fuzzy feeling began to spread its way through her body as if she was drunk and she stopped to gather her senses. "Ugh...what is happening?" She again continued to walk but found it hard to concentrate and began to wobble on her feet. "Is it heat stroke?" She asked herself and began to wonder if she should knock on a door to ask for water, she put her hand to her head as she began to feel dizzy and fell to her knees. "someone, help." She let out as a whimper, she forced herself to her feet and supported herself along a fence but was unable to push herself forward.

He chuckles as she stumble and starts to move in, 'Excellent...' As she stands and clings to the fence he moves in behind her and gently places a hand around her waist. "Woah... You ok there?" He holds her up and looks at her "What's your name... Can I help you home..." He starts to help her up and lead her away, stoping for a moment of she tries to protest "Just relax Maddie... We'll be home soon..." He didn't care if she noticed him using her name, she was in no postition to fight him at this point, he holds her arms and slowly leads her to the back of his building and to the service elevator and up to his floor. "Come on Maddie... Then you can lay down..." He could see that the walk and her attempts to struggle had warn her out quite a bit. He opens his door and leads her inside "No... Not the couch..." He pulls her up as she tries to lay on it and leads her to th spare room "There you go... Just lay down... That's it..." He watches her, and smirks at her, let her training begin.

Maddie looked up at the man who came to her assistance. "Thank you." She pushed off the fence and leaned against him. "I live tha-" She stopped for a second as he said her name, had she already said it? No she definitely didn't remember saying it. "How did you know my name?" She asked and when she didn't get an answer attempted to push herself away from him, she failed miserably as whatever had come over her sapped her energy. "Did you do this?" She asked weakly as she continued to fight, the area around her being just a blur in her panicked and drugged state. "Let go of me, I don't trust you." She tried to concentrate on her surroundings to see if she was close to home only to realize she was already inside in an apartment, she saw the couch and subconsciously moved towards it for a rest only to be pulled up and dragged to another room, she couldn't see anything in the room and instead just laid on the floor and fell to sleep, to exhausted at this point to even try.

Atoshi watches her almost fall the mattress on the floor then pass out, "Perfect..." He mumbles, he turns the light on in the room and moves to lay her in the middle of the mattress. Next he starts to strip her bare, secure her hands over her head with the padded cuffs coming from the wall and frogties her legs. Last but not least her ties a blindfold over her eyes, he looks over his handy work and smirks, he steps closer and runs his fingers over her body. "Could I be the first male to touch this flesh I wonder..." He glances at his watch "She should wake up in a little over an hour, it was a very mild dose... But it was all I needed, wasn't it Maddie..." He glances at her and chuckles "So, you and your family think it's alright to tease and fool men... Well, that's all about to change... Starting with you..." He turns and leaves the room, closing the door almost completely, he steps into the hall then down to the livin room to relax until the girl wakes up.

Maddie began to wake up slowly, she found herself unable to see. "ugh, where am I?" She started to remember hazily what had happened before she passed out but couldn't remember why she was fighting the man helping her, she attempted to move but found her arms held above her and cuffed, then her legs and found them tied together, now she remembers he knew her name despite her never mentioning it, he lead her back despite her fighting and made no attempt to explain and then took her somewhere else. "Where are you?! LET ME GO!" She screamed as she continued to try and fight against her bonds to no avail, she noticed something as she rolled around on the ground, her soft skin was rubbing directly against the ground beneath her. "YOU STRIPPED ME?! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Atoshi was sitting in the main room of the apartment when he heard her "Show time..." He said to himself and stands, he starts to gather his things and listens to her scream "Hmm... Should have gagged her... Oh well... She'll learn..." He takes his bag of stuff and heads to the bedroom, he pushes the door open and steps inside. "I'd shut your mouth if I were you..." He sets the bag down and pulls a Leather flogger out, he steps closer to the bed. When she doesn't stop screaming, he raises his arm and brings te flogger down, letting it hit across her flat belly "I said shut up... And since you're in not position to argue... I'd do as you were told..." He glares down at her "Now... You're gonna answer a few questions for me... You behave, and I won't hit you any more... Got it..." He reaches out and slowly trails the tips of the flogger over her belly, thighs and pussy. "First question... Are you a virgin..."

Maddie heard a door open and several steps towards her. "How dare you tell me to shut up after what you did to me you pri-" Her voice cut out as she felt several bits of leather suddenly collide against her soft skin, she let out an unprepared scream. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU PIECE OF CRAP!" She fought harder then ever against the ropes that tied her, she felt the flogger pass over her belly and thighs and then her pussy, she immediately closed her legs tightly, it was the only thing she could manage with her legs tied as they were. "You have no right to ask that question you monster." she still couldn't see her assailant, her stomach began to lightly redden and it began to ache a bit but she wasn't going to let this guy beat her. "Now let me go...or else, my mother is a lawyer and will put you in a place so dark you will begin to wonder what the sun ever looked like."

"Still so much fight... Well, I'm going to enjoy putting you in your place... Oops, looks like I forgot something..." She'll hear him moves across the room "Can't have you closing those, then I'd have no fun..." He chuckles and moves back, he holds her leg and straps one cuff to her thigh, then he slaps her thigh to distract her. He spreads her legs again, holding them open with his own, then straps another cuff to her other thigh. "There we go... Try and keep me from you now..." He had attached a spreader bar to just above her knees, she wouldn't be closing her legs again until he allowed it. "Now... Maddie... I'm only asking you once more... And you'll have five minutes to respond... Are you a virgin..." This time he doesn't wait for her not to answer, he starts to bring the flogger down in her, hitting her arms, legs, belly and pussy until he hears the answer he is looking for. He never hit hard enough to break skin, but she'd have a few nice bruises by tomorrow, if she didn't answer in the next five minutes, he'd start on her anyway.

Hearing him forget something made her relax a little. "I won't do anything you want me too." Suddenly his hand was on her again, Maddie attempted to move away but the hard slap to her thigh scared her and she felt her legs open only to be held in place by him. "Let go of me! You freak!" Her fighting was completely in vain as she felt her legs now stay open because of the cuffs being held in place by a spreader bar, he could now see her naked pussy without her even having the chance to hide it. "Don't look at me you monster." Maddie kept quiet as he asked again, figuring the most frustrating reaction would be none to this freak but soon felt him releasing strike after strike on her, tears began to fill her eyes, she wasn't as strong willed as her mother and sister. "Yes I am!" She said through tears hoping the pain would stop. She would fight back to the best of her ability but she didn't have much strength when it came to pain, her body began to ache, especially her pussy Maddie may have been able to handle a bit more if he had just hit her body. "Let me go! You got your answer." She said, attempting to sound strong through her tears.

He stills his hand after only a few strikes and grins "Good..." He turns to get something else ready when she speaks again "Oh... I won't be letting you go any time soon... That was just to know what methods to use..." He moves closer again "I guess I should remove this... I want you to see what I'm going to do..." He reaches up and remove the blindfold, tossing it aside "There, hello Maddie..." He goes back to what he was doing, readying a few needles, he steps back to her with one full of a blue liquid "This should help you relax a bit..." He grips her arm tightly to prevent her from moving and empties the needle's contents into her arm. "There... That wasn't so bad... Just a little pinch..." He rubs the spot a moment then steps back. This drug would help her relax and make thinking difficult, like she was half asleep, it'd take about 5 minutes. He then picks up another needle, this one was red "And this... Will help me..." He holds her leg down and this time injects her inner thigh, this one was a heavy duty aphrodisiac, it would help arouse her body and over sensitize her skin, again he steps back.

Maddie could now see her assailant, tears flowed from her eyes due to pain, she said nothing as he said hello, scared of what may come next, when he pulled out needles she thrashed violently. "No please don't touch me! Please!" Her voice quivering as she spoke due to a fear of needles, he held her arm and injected her, a shrill scream escaping her lips and then another in her thigh, the second one having its effect before the first her body began to heat up she felt warm in areas she did not want to feel warm at the moment. "What did you do to me?" She asked, scared and accusing this time, her body turning against her as she attempted to rub her legs together to no avail, her toes and fingers clenching and unclenching as her mind began to fog over. "What..what is...happening...?" She seemed very confused and slow to the events, her body began to stop thrashing and slowly she started to get wet and her nipples hardened. "Let go of me?" She said in a dozy state.

He watches her and smiles as she relaxes and moves closer again "I'm sorry sweety... I can't do that..." He sits on the bed beside her and reaches out and taps her nipples, then slowly rubs them before gently squeezing and massaging her breasts, "I still have to teach you a lesson about how to treat men... And how men can make you feel..." He leans down and licks at her nipples softly, giving them a soft suckle. "Mmm, your skin is sweet..." He lets her breasts go and reaches up to cup he cheek, "If you're a good girl... And behave... I won't hurt you again... Ok..." He then gets up and moves down between her legs "This... Is where men make women feel the best..."" He reaches out and runs his fingers over and along her pussy lips slowly, then spreads her lips to gently tease her clit and run a finger along her slit, "Now... Was I lying, does it hurt..." He keeps up his slow actions.

Maddie couldn't help but let out a gasp as she felt her nipples get played with and then sucked on. "Noooo." While she said that her body tried to arch up into his mouth, the warmth inside her now becoming more like a fire as it spread, she began to pant softly as she saw him move between her legs and then touch her virgin pussy, her body jolting at the feeling. "Yes! Wait no, no don't touch me, you shouldn't touch me, it isn't right" Her mind began to betray her even though she knew she should fight, the urge not , the fog now almost completely obscuring her pride and self-control. "I-it doesn't hurt." She said as her body once again tried to move against his touch. "I shouldn't..we shouldn't do this." Maddie said but could no longer really understand why. "Should we?" Honest confusion possessing her features as her body still continued to try to rub itself against the man.

He smirks at her and slowly pushes his fingers into her and pumps them slowly. "Why... Why shouldn't you do something that feels good... Because your mother said so..." He pumps them a bit faster and starts to rub her clit. "So... Your mother doesn't want you to feel good.... She wants to keep you from this pleasure..." He watches her and leans closer, he starts to lick and suckle her clit as he pumps his fingers faster, she was already soaked, he knew it wouldn't take much more. He curls his fingers just slightly to rub against her Gspot as he continues to pump them into her, he wanted her to cum, to give her a taste of what her family has told her was wrong. Then he'd slowly work her back up, only to deny her until she gave into him.

Maddie laid her head back as her pussy was expertly toyed with, she felt wetter then she had ever been before, even more then the few times she masturbated. "I...we..." She tried to think knowing there was something she wanted to answer but couldn't concentrate on what he said while feeling his tongue and fingers. "Mum said-" She let out a loud moan as she felt her body get close to climax. "We need to show men where they belong." Maddie wasn't sure why she was saying it but she felt it was important, her mother wouldn't give her bad information of purpose, suddenly she felt her body convulse. "What i-" She felt the man curl his fingers inside her, Suddenly she came, violently, her arms and legs attempted to contract and close as an orgasm wracked all her muscles, a pleasure scream burst from her lips and filled the room as her juices flowed onto the mans face it was hard to take a breath between the moans and screams, the drug wore down her urge to control herself and quiet herself, finally she began to come down from this high, her body shaking against her will and a line of drool spilling out the side of her mouth.

He smirks and pulls back, lickin his lips as he watches her "So... Then my place must be here then... Between your thighs... Isn't that right my dear... You enjoyed that, didn't you... Would you like to feel it again..." He stands between her legs, holding the bar to keep her legs still and slowly teases her clit with his wet fingers, he looks up at her "Tell me it doesn't feel good... And I'll stop..." He pumps two fingers into her but keeps it slow, teasing. "Tell me yiu don't want more... And I'll let you go..." He knew she couldn't answer those questions, the drugs made her enjoy what he was doing too much. He then reaches up with his other hand and starts to squeeze and massage her breast, rubbing her nipple. "Come on Maddie... Tell me... Tell me what you want..." He keeps up his actions, slowing down if he feels her getting too close, wanting to keep her in the very edge.

It took a moment for Maddie to understand what had just happened and what he was asking, her first real orgasm was an extreme sensation, they way her body couldn't stop and felt nothing but mind-boggling pleasure, she heard him talk and before she could reply she felt his fingers rub her almost painfully sensitive clit. "Wa- I!" She couldn't concentrate enough to get out the words as she let out moans and pleasure screams and then his fingers entered her once more, her pussy tightening on them against her will. "I...Please...more...please" She begged, the old fight in her now completely buckled under the weight of pleasure and drugs mixed together in her system so thoroughly that she could only think of sex. "Please fuck me!" She begged once again at the top of her lungs as she stared into his eyes, her wanting gaze showing that she had given in utterly to him. "Stop teasing me..."

He smirks at her and steps back, he gently frees her legs before opening his pants, showing her his thick hard member. "I'll fuck you... If... You say you'll be mine..." He steps between her thighs again and rubs his cock against her dripping slit, he teases by pushing in just the tip before pulling out again. "Say you'll love me... And I'll fuck you whenever you wish..." He runs his hands up her sides from her hips to her breasts, he massages them softly, rubbing her nipples, he leans down and licks her nipples. He knew he was driving her crazy with his soft teasing, but it would only help bind her to him more. "Give yourself to me... And I'll never let these feeling fade..." He moves his hands back to her hips and starts to slowly enter her, he also slowly rubs her clit to keep her feeling only pleasure as he took her, "Say you belong to me..." He pushes in until he feels her barrier, he rubs her clit a bit faster to distract her and thrusts through, taking her innocence, he keeps rubbing slowly and starts to thrust in time.

"You...I'll.." Her mind was finding it hard to make words as she stared at him and his penis when it rubbed against her sensitive pussy. "Please yes I'll be yours!" Maddie screamed as her lust became utterly impossible to contain. "I will love you, you can have me! Whenever you want." The woman she once was now a distant memory as she debased herself for his amusement and pleasure. "Please just please fuck me please!" Her nipples were rock hard and pussy soaking wet as she felt his hands on her hips and she felt him push in and hit her hymen and then he pushed through it, a small amount of pain but nothing compared to the pleasure as she felt her virginity vanish against his dick that was now inside her, she attempted to thrust back but it was to no avail, her hands and legs both stuck she could not lever herself onto him anymore then he wanted. "Please more." She begged him, he was going painfully slow.

He grins at her and starts to pick up the pace, a steady in and out as he rocks his hips, still not as fast as he knew she wanted. "Will you call me Master, Maddie... Will you do as I ask... Will you allow me to reward you like this..." He thrusts a bit harder, he leaves her clit alone to trail up her sides again and massage her breasts, pinching her nipple as he thrusts into her. "Call me Master... And you'll never be unhappy... You'll never be empty again..." He thrusts a bit deeper to show her feeling full, he reaches up and gently frees her hands, he move them so he's sitting with her on his lap, making her ride him at his steady pace. "Would you like that Maddie... Being full all the time..." He puts her arms around his neck gently, then holds her hips and thrusts deep with each thrust, filling her completely. "Just call me Master... And you'll always feel this way..." He stares at her as he spoke, never letting her look away.

Maddie could only focus on the man as he continued to fill her body again and again with his hard cock, moaning loudly as he massaged her breasts and then let out a scream of pleasure as he pinched her nipples. "Master! Yes Master! Anything if you keep fucking me please!" Her body was convulsing on his cock, unable to stop herself even in the slightest. "I would love to be fucked all the time! To feel like this all the time!" She knew her mother would hate to see her like this and her sister would be disgusted but she couldn't help herself, it just felt so good. "I'm sorry mummy, sis it's just so good!" She felt herself begin to get close to another orgasm and thrust back as much as she could harder and harder. "Faster! Faster!" She began to become demanding. "Fuck me harder!" She felt his hard cock fill her to the brim with every thrust now as he held her around the neck and then her hips. "Here it comes!" She said as she was just about to cum again.

Back
Top Bottom