Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... this is Daddy x Daughter thread therefore I'm looking to play a father character if anyone wishes to play the daughter. I have two story ideas built for sex & story-driven

First Story Idea

(My Character), is a man who lost his beloved daughter in death during her young age, thus he'd fallen into a state of deep depression which brought the marriage between him and the wife to a divorce. (Your Character), a young lady who often faces versus sorts of abuse in her household from both parents and siblings, moreover outside the house during school hours among fellow students. The two of them cross each others path when (MC) saves your (YC) life (either in a attempted suicide or accidental collision), which brought him into a bedridden comatose setting for two weeks at the hospital. Until he awakened with memory lost and believes (YC) is his daughter. (I don't wish to spoil too much if I were to explain further. So you'll have to see an find out)

Second Story Idea

(MC), a man who toiled through a bad divorce, where often he finds himself with under the comfort different women each night. (YC) having a bad relationship with her father where they argue and fight quit frequently, often then not. Despite how he acts towards her, deep down inside he truly loves his daughter, but he keeps on comparing her to his ex-wife. So one day through a big verbal attraction, the father kicks (YC) out of the house, doing so to foolishly humble her since he felt disrespectful. After awhile when realizing his mistake, the father begins to miss her dearly after having to looking for her nearly a whole year. When ever my (MC) is in a state of depression, he seek a woman to comfort him, so the father sought to ease his woes when coming to the Red Light District, to surprisingly find his daughter there (either working as sex worker or stripper). Therefore he began to see her in a whole new way. (This story also has a plot twist which I don't want to give away)

PM me if your interested, I'm open to any suggestion and over all different set and story idea if you have something else in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom