Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daydreams of a Dreamer - (F x M) - [ACTIVE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forsaken Dreamer

Planetoid
Projects in progress: 3
Projects in discussion: 0
Projects on hiatus: 3
Slots available: 2

Introduction

So. Since you're reading this, you've probably made the decision that this thread is worth your time. I hope you're right! For starters, let's talk about me. I'm eighteen years old, I'm a girl, and I just finished my freshman year of college. Personally, I don't care what you identify as if we're going to write together. Have I scared you off yet? I certainly hope not. So let me outline as briefly as I can some things I'm looking for in a partner.

Before I start, I will say this. I promise I'm friendly, and I won't bite (unless you want me to). I may come across as harsh, inflexible, or even intimidating in my request thread, but I promise my messages and OOC stuff will only be as formal as you make it. So here we go. I have a few rules that are all under spoiler tags for convenience so the thread doesn't look like a bunch of white bricks, but please try to at least read the first sentence or two of each paragraph.

Rules

Mainly, please be literate. Mistakes are a thing, I get it. Typos happen, but I just won't be able to write to my full potential if you consistently can't spell, don't capitalize things that need to be capitalized, use proper punctuation, or can't properly string together at least one paragraph. It just distracts me too much. This means no run-on sentences, minimal missing or extra commas, and for the love of all things good please have at least some semblance of a vocabulary. If you're old enough to be on this site, you're old enough to either know when to use "your" and when to use "you're." Or, at the very least, how to use spell check. Seriously, if you honestly don't know the difference there or with other commonly mistaken homonyms, either learn it before you ask me to write with you or don't ask me at all. I'm sorry if I sound like an elitist Grammar Nazi, but it isn't fair to either of us to be writing together if you don't know the basic rules of grammar and spelling. I'd get distracted and irritated with you, and more importantly, I wouldn't be able to give you the best writing I can, which is what every one of you deserves.

KNOW YOUR OWN ENGLISH ABILITIES. Please don't put me in a position where I have to tell you that I don't want to write with you because you don't seem to have any idea of what English is supposed to look like. Not only does it tell me that you entirely disregarded my request for literacy, but it also tells me that you probably didn't even read it. I put a lot of effort into writing up this request thread, and it really hurts to see that people are completely ignoring parts of it. I've gotten quite a few requests from people who clearly either didn't read this or, if they did, didn't care, and I always feel terrible turning them down regardless. So save both of us some stress and know yourself well enough to have at least some idea of whether or not I'll want to write with you.

Please be aware that I have a fairly busy life offline. I'm currently attending college, and while I will do my absolute best to get a reply to you within an hour or two of receiving yours, maybe 24 hours max, things get in the way. Tests, homework, friends, and everything in between. Should we be writing together and I know that I won't be able to give you a reply for a week or more, I'll let you know, probably by PM. Or it might be in my profile somewhere, depending on what occurs to me first. Don't think I've gone and abandoned you after a few days with no reply - it's more than likely that I've just been busy and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. This shouldn't happen often at all - only during exam time or if I've had a sudden influx of replies from all of my projects.

On a related note, if we're writing together and you find yourself losing interest and wanting to drop the project, please please please tell me. Dropping without a word is kind of a shitty thing to do. If you aren't going to give me a reply, let me know so I can fill your slot with another project. I write because I enjoy it, I like to keep relatively busy with it, and I've calculated the number of projects I want to take on to give myself optimal writing time. So I promise to tell you if I end up having to drop something we're writing together if you'll do the same for me!

Same goes for taking breaks of more than two weeks. I promise I'm more than willing to wait for you as long as necessary as long as you let me know you might be a while responding. You don't even have to tell me how long, so long as you tell me it'll be a while, and I'll wait as long as you need me to. If you leave for a week without telling me I might find myself twiddling my thumbs in my free time and maybe getting bored, but I'll survive - after all, if I'm writing with you, I was interested enough in the first place to be willing to wait. But if you disappear for more than two weeks without a word of warning, I will fill your slot with another project if one turns up. In case you return, I'll also keep our project bookmarked or saved for up to two months before I give up on it as dropped. In this case, your slot will appear in the "Projects On Hiatus" part of my project search status between two weeks and two months after you drop. If you decide to come back after that, it's likely that I'll have settled into new plots by then, and it'll take a good deal of interest on both sides for me to be willing to return.

Don't be intimidated by how much writing is in this request thread! This is the result of hours upon hours of work, and I promise I don't always write this much. I realize I have very little post history for you to base your first impression off of as of right now, so you really have insufficient ways to judge my writing. This may well change soon, but until then I'd be happy to provide you, if you ask, with a few samples from projects I'm working on on other sites so you have some idea of how I write.

To sum up my writing habits in a nutshell, I match what I'm given. Any starter post I write, or a reply to a starter, tends to be longer than my average post length. On average, if a scene is action-heavy or fast-paced, I'll keep my posts to one or two decently-sized paragraphs, and if it's a little slower-paced I can grind out as many as four or five paragraphs. I always do my best to match post length, but do try not to give me novels to work with. Or one-liners, for that matter. I work best when given substance, but I will warn you, the quality of my work may decline if posts start to look like a mile-high stack of white bricks. I thrive on two to four paragraphs, though, given a day or two between your posts and mine, I'm able to match posts of up to the vicinity of 800 words.

For the love of god (pun kind of intended?), do NOT godmod my character. Especially if you're writing long posts. If you don't know what the term means, it refers to when my writing partner makes a decision regarding the actions or words of my character without first consulting me. The way I see it, writing with you should be an interaction between my mind and yours, not directed entirely by your mind. If you're playing a dominant position, that doesn't mean you decide what my character does or says. Don't assume my character reacts in a certain way to something your character does if she is physically or mentally able to do something else. If your character is particularly forceful or violent, either in the moment or as a facet of his character (and/or if mine is asleep/unconscious), it's fine to write him physically forcing her to do something, but within reason. Otherwise, let me decide what my character does.

My preferred method of writing is through a thread, mainly because it's easier to keep track of the exchange. Plus, it makes any existing OOC conversation through a PM thread easier. If you'd rather write over the PM system, however, that's perfectly fine with me. Sorry to all you email and IM writers, but I make no exceptions for this rule.

There isn't actually anything about rules here, but about three rules in I realized that my general theme of listing off rule categories just begged for this one. I mean, come on, it was right there.

With all that out of the way, now I can get into the stuff you actually care about! Below please enjoy browsing an abbreviated kink list and assorted pairings, plots, and possibly fandoms to come at a later date.

Kinks

Just gonna get one quick thing out of the way and save everyone some time in the "No" section. Any and all characters will look human. It's fine to add things like wings, gills, and such (extra arms/legs are a no), but make sure your character has a human body before tacking on anything else. Characters will have realistically/averagely-sized everything, and there will be no body modifications over the course of the plot.

Also, I prefer to play submissive cisgender females, and they will be at least 18 years old and younger than your character. My character doesn't have to be fully submissive, but I will never play a dominant character. Just doesn't work for me, sorry. But my characters aren't the type to be doormats or to rely on their partners entirely. They will have their own personalities, consisting of a fierce independence and usually at least a small measure of sass/sarcasm. Of course, that's only necessarily how they start out, and it can be broken if you feel like taking the plot in that direction. But I will warn you - it won't go without a fight. And unless you have a strong preference against it, my characters will probably have little to no sexual experience before meeting yours (exception: plot 3).

Yes

Non-con (will eventually evolve into consensual because continuous non-con is just boring)
Consensual
Pain, fear, etc.
Partial to full immobilization
Foreplay (consensual)
Orgasm denial

No

Anything that belongs in the bathroom
Gore/vore (some blood is fine, just not a ton of it)
Incest
Foot stuff
Pregnancy (threat of pregnancy is fine, but only once or twice)
Significant age gaps (more than eight or so years)
Anal

Click here to view my full F-List. My no's, obviously, are hard no's. If there's something in the Maybe column that you're after, ask me for a definite answer, which will vary depending on the details of our plot.

Something that's been brought to my attention is that I come across as someone with a preference for vanilla stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love writing regular old vanilla scenes as much as the next person, but I'm also very masochistic in a way - I enjoy putting my characters through pain of many kinds. If you're looking for something darker and you find my K-list appealing, I'll always be ready to play out some dark, sadistic fantasy of yours so long as you respect my no's.

Pairings (your character on the left, currently craving in red)

Vampire/human
Vampire/hunter
Pirate captain/captive
Interrogator/prisoner
Demon/angel
Demon/human
Master/unbroken slave

Plots (currently craving in red)

Plot 1[/SIZE] - AVAILABLE]

Your character is somehow involved with the military forces of his land. In the aftermath of a battle that the opposing side lost badly, he stumbles upon the body of one of the opposing warriors that seems to be clinging rather stubbornly to life. The girl has more than her fair share of wounds, but perhaps with a bandage or two and maybe the typical two to five days or so of unconsciousness she'll be well enough to wake up and talk to him in one way or another. 'Course, said way is up to you. Maybe he decides to toss her into the castle dungeon and find out what she knows about her side's next move, whether she wants to tell him or not. Or maybe he hides her to patch her up and then send her on her way because hell, what's one girl going to do in a country full of enemies. Up to you. Either way, they'll end up falling for each other somehow.

Plot 2[/SIZE] - TAKEN BUT I'LL TAKE ON ONE MORE]

Your character is captain of a pirate ship, and one fine morning he stumbles upon the floating remains of a sunken ship, probably one that's been down for a day at most. And somewhere in the mess, someone's draped across a piece of driftwood, not really moving at all, but since this is a fairly transparent cliché, she's obviously got to be at least a little bit alive. Really though, what use is driftwood if not to carry around unconscious unknown attractive castaways in the ocean? So he hauls her onto the ship, and what happens from there is up to you. Maybe he decides that selling her at the nearest port will put some gold in his pocket, maybe he decides to keep her as a slave, or maybe he finds himself enamored with this mystery girl and decides to win her heart. It's up to you.

Plot 3[/SIZE] - TAKEN]

Your character acquires a new slave. Perhaps he inherited her or was given her as a gift, or maybe he bought her for some reason. But he isn't one of the terrible ones - rather, he's unexpectedly gentle with her. The only problem is, this new girl of his has been living under an abusive master for a while - long enough for her to have learned to expect harsh words and violence as a consequence of even the smallest mistake or misstep. Besides that, she appears to have very little concept of what it's like to actually feel pleasure during any form of sex, since thus far all it's been to her up until this point has been an obligation, more likely to be painful or at the very least leave her own needs unfulfilled (or both) than pleasant. So he takes it upon himself to help her unlearn this, and the direction we take beyond that is up to you. Who knows, maybe they fall for one another eventually.

(Note: this will involve trigger-related panic attacks and at least some attempt at calming her down at several points that she may react to either well or badly. This isn't completely necessary, but I do feel that it lends a level of depth to both characters and I'd really like to include it.)

Final Word

So, anything catch your eye? Drop me a PM with your ideas. Post here if you want, but I can't guarantee that I'll see it, so it's always safer to send a PM. I keep an updated tab of how many projects I'm able to take on at any given moment at the top of this thread, so please check in and make sure there are open slots beforehand. I enjoy writing immensely, but I can only keep up with so many projects at once. I look forward to hearing from you!

Hello,

First off, I apologize for if this post seems lacking or anything. I just joined the website, and have been unable to find many posts in response to Roleplays on threads, except the myriad of 'bumps' everywhere.

I am interested in the type of Roleplay(1) you outlined. Let men now what you think, and we can go from there.

Either way, have a good one! ^_^

-Cin

(1) Well... you did technically detail more than one and give a details of what your preferences or dislikes are, so would it be correct to say' "types of Roleplays," instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom