Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transcendent Affections (Skeith & Minxette)

Ella felt her heart quiver as Kerri touched her bare skin. It felt so unbelieveable, like this was nothing more than a fantasy, and yet it reminded her that this was more than a mere dream. Though caught off-guard by Kerri's kiss, she managed to return the gesture, locking her lips and wrapping her arms around Kerri. She had never felt this...horny before, and yet it didn't feel like naughty lust. It felt so right.

After the second kiss, Ella drew her head back for a second. What would feel right? To just hold each other like this, taking it slowly? To lift off Kerri's bra so she could look upon Kerri's breasts? Her lips went to Kerri's once again, feeling like she'd want to do nothing but just kiss and hold Kerri. Though tempted to just fall over and pull Kerri on top of her, Ella broke her kiss and asked in a light, whisper-like voice, "Should we finish undressing?"

Kerri felt her heart stop momentarily. This was it, either Ella would flee from her in fear and she would have to disappear, or she was finally going to have a human companion to whom she could be honest and open with. "Okay..." She breathed out a quiet sigh. She reached behind her own back, and unhooked her bra. She allowed it to slip from her arm, putting her breasts on display. "I need to warn you about something though. What you see might shock you, just remember that it's still me. Okay?" She hooked her panties with her thumbs and pulled them away, kicking them aside. She took a deep breath before allowing her muscles to relax.

"Remember when I said my family lived really far away? Well..." Slowly her illusion melted away. Her skin slowly becoming a pale red color, her hair slowly retreating up her back until it vanished. Tentacles formed, hanging from her back, but retracted enough to keep them from dragging on the floor. Her eyes changed to a luminescent purple, shining lightly. Between her legs hung an impressive phallus. Her still humanoid body tensed as she closed her eyes as she braced for the negative response.

As Kerri's body began to change before her, Ella's eyes grew wide. Tentacles, bizarre eyes...and was that a penis? Did Kerri have a penis? This had to be a dream, no matter how real everything else had felt...yet Ella knew this was real. She couldn't deny it.

She inched back a bit, trembling. "K-Kerri?" she stammered. "You're...is that really you?" Ella looked over the creature before her, her eyes drawn to that cock with a mix of surprise and curiosity. Not that she wanted to mount it, but... "Kerri...what's going on?"

Her eyes opened after a second, realizing that she wasn't screaming. "It's really me, I promise." She said stepping forward before halting suddenly, realizing how terrifying it all must have seemed. "N-nothing's going on, I promise. This is just what I really am. I was... Sort of abandoned here. I haven't really dated or anything because I'm sort of afraid of humans. But you seemed special somehow, like someone I could trust." She held her hands together behind her back, chewing her bottom lip lightly. Her shimmering eyes cast downward to the floor. "I'm sorry, it must seem like I deceived you."

She looked up again after a moment. "I'm a... Well... Your word for it would be alien. I'm from a place very far away. I'm not like the movies or anything, I swear. I don't want to hurt anybody." She stepped forward after a moment, reaching out slowly to try to take Ella's hand. "P-please don't be afraid of me."

Ella didn't know what to say. Sitting in front of her was an alien—the girl she had crushed on for so long was an alien. So she had just been kissing an alien? Cuddling with an alien? It seemed so horrifying, and yet Kerri had been so nice, so friendly...

"W-well..." Ella tried not to blush or anything. "Well, I...I..." She wasn't sure of what to say about Kerri being an alien. "You...you thought I seemed special?" A small smile grew on Ella's face. "Well, I suppose I feel complimented. I-I'm sorry, Kerri...if I say anything stupid." Taking a deep breath, Ella gathered her thoughts and continued. "I just never imagined I'd meet an alien. Especially not a girl I crushed on at school. And...and you do look..." What was the right word? Beautiful? Exotic? Cute? She wasn't too sure about the extra part between Kerri's legs, and thinking about it brought a question to mind.

"Uh, Kerri..." she said in a low voice, hoping she wouldn't offend if she was wrong about her suspicion, "...you weren't planning on...on impregnating me or anything?"

Kerri released a deep sigh of relief when Ella seemed to take it so well. Her smile reassuring her that this wasn't a complete disaster. Then came her question, which while justified, was not what she was expecting. "N-no!" She said quickly, holding up her hands and waving them. "My kind do tend to move a little fast in the bedroom, so to speak, but we can't reproduce with other species." She said trying to reassure her. She moved to sit down beside her, her tentacles retracting further so that she could sit down without sitting on them. "But to be honest, I've never been with a human before. I know I can't get you pregnant, but I don't know about any other effects."

She looked down at her lap breathing out a quiet sigh. "I understand if you're not really interested in me... Like that... Any more. I'm just glad that you're not afraid, or hate me. If we can just be friends, that's good enough for me."

Back
Top Bottom