Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Transcendent Affections (Skeith & Minxette)

Skeith Takahata II

Lesbian Anarchist
Humans were such bizarre creatures. She had been living among them for a couple of years now, by Earth time, but she had yet to fully understand them. She had been studying them consistently and had learned only just enough to blend in. There mating rituals seemed to differ on an individual basis, making predicting the sexual behavior of humans impossible to predict. Having grown overwhelmed by the complexity of humans, she had given up on her mission and simply chosen to try to live out a normal human life. It proved challenging, especially to resist her inhuman urges, but she could find release through intercourse with her human form. Never had she gone so far as to reveal her actual form to another individual. Humans reacted poorly to unexpected things, even if they happened to be human. For her, it would certainly mean death.

Kerrigan, or Kerri Willows; as she had chosen for her earth name, had been attending a highschool in a small town. It seemed easier to continue shifting her from and staying in school than to try to blend with adult humans. By this time, Kerrigan was growing increasingly frustrated. The sexual tension among young adults was so heavy that she could nearly taste it on the air. It was incredible to think that she'd managed to go this long without losing all control. On this particular day, she was standing in the hall after classes, enjoying a conversation with a few of her fellow students that she'd begun to become friends with. She didn't understand all of the things they spoke about, but understood enough to bluff her way through the rest. "See you, tomorrow." With a small wave, she departed from the conversation and began walking down the hall towards her locker, with the intent of getting her bag and heading home.

As soon as the class bell rang, Ella Hawthorne rose from her seat. She regretted taking history in her last year, especially since she didn't even need it to graduate. Most of her classes this semester were boring, but she could barely stay awake during history class. The thought of just letting a low grade affect her average was unacceptable, so she couldn't just skip out.

Once she was out in the hall, she let out a sigh, followed by a quick soft yawn. As she opened her eyes and prepared to walk towards her locker, she froze up at the sight of...her. Kerri was her name; Ella knew that much about her. Ella might have had silly little crushes on other girls, but Kerri was different. Other girls were cute...Kerri was adorable, beautiful. She wished she could just tell Kerri that, but she didn't know Kerri that well. Every time she wanted to work up the nerve to talk to Kerri, she'd grow too nervous, even at the thought of others seeing her in thought with her cheeks as red as strawberries. After all, having come out to prior crushes only to learn that those girls were straight was a heartbreaker.

Ella's heart jumped when it occurred to her that she was just standing by the classroom door, staring at Kerri. She turned her eyes away quickly, pretending to be looking at her textbooks. The last thing she wanted was to creep Kerri out—or worse, have Kerri know how she felt.

Kerri had only just finished getting her things from her locker when she felt eyes on her. It wasn't an unfamiliar feeling, as her human form was certainly a head turner, but this was different. She looked behind her after a moment, her eyes scanning the crowd of students before they fell on Ella. The beautiful blonde girl, was adorable, especially in how she attempted to disguise her activities. She'd seen her around and had certainly heard her name before. It was certainly not the first time that kerri had noticed her eyes on her. She smiled faintly as she watched her for several moments. She draped her messenger bag over her shoulder before she began to casually approach the young woman.

She stopped a few feet away, a soft smile finding home on her lips. "It's Ella, right?" She asked in a soft but elegant voice. "I've been seeing you around a lot lately. What a weird coincidence. Our schedules must be pretty similar." She said with a knowing smile. "If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were following me around on purpose."

As soon as she heard Kerri's voice speak up next to her, Ella's heart leapt into her throat. It felt like it'd escape in a shrill, panicked cry—if not for Kerri's sudden greeting, for how Ella knew her surprise would be visible to the cute girl. "Oh, Kerri!" she said, pretending to straighten the books in her arms as she turned to Kerri. "Sorry, you startled me. I, uh..."

She racked her mind to find answers to what Kerri had to say. The thought that Kerri might have been flirting with her didn't occur to Ella. "Oh, I get around. I mean, I go throughout the school. Classes in every corner..." How red was her face now? "I'm...I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I've creeped you out or anything." Why did she say that? Taking a deep breath, Ella fixed her eyes on Kerri, waiting for the inevitable awkward stare or raised eyebrow. Even expecting the worst, she couldn't help but to smile upon looking at Kerri.

Kerri almost couldn't contain smiling at how cute Ella was. The way she stumbled over her words as she tried to explain herself was almost to cute to handle. Hearing her explanation, Kerri forced a light frown. "Creeped me out? Why would you have creeped me out?" She paused for a moment before breathing out a soft sigh. "You mean you weren't following me?" She asked in a faint teasing voice. "That's unfortunate. Here I thought you were interested or something. How embarrassing."

"Ya know... I don't really have any friends that I hang out with after school or anything. So, like... If you wanted to visit or something... That would be cool." Ella's blush only served to reinforce how cute she was. Could she be any more adorable? She pulled out a piece of scratch paper, and scribbled her address down on it. "Here, why don't you come over and hang out? I'd love to get to know you a little better." She said with a faint smile.

Kerri's mock disappointment felt like a stone crushing Ella's chest...until she made her true intentions clear. "Uh..." Ella said, staring at the paper in Kerri's hand. "Um, Kerri...I'd..."

She swallowed hard, hoping to clear away the blockage in her mind. "I'd...I'd love to, Kerri. I would like to visit. I..." Not wanting to make more of a fool of herself, Ella took the paper from Kerri. "I'll stop by, after I drop off my things at home. Right after school is fine for...?" The words rose in her throat, and despite the initial apprehension, she decided to speak them. "...for a date?" Ella let her smile grow, hoping it looked cute for Kerri. Part of her imagined she was misinterpreting Kerri's words, that Kerri really wasn't interested in that way—but she shooed that pessimistic voice away. "Or would later be better for you?"

She couldn't contain how happy she was seeing Ella put everything together. "Right after school is fine with me." She replied softly. She leaned in, planting her lips on the other girl's forehead in a brief kiss. She pulled away with a warm smile. "I'll see you in a little while then?" She asked happily. "Don't rush on my account. Take your time." She said with a small wave as she started to walk back towards the exit. "It'll be fun. I can't wait!" She waved one more time before heading off towards the parking lot.

Ella really was too adorable for words, and Kerri really did want it to work out. But she suddenly felt herself on the other end of that same fear and apprehension. It was the first time she was planning to assume her alien form around a human. Would Ella be receptive of it? Or would it frighten her? Only time would tell.

When she finally made it home, she made sure that the house was picked up and ready for a potential visitor. The fact that she was living alone might have seem strange, and would certainly require some explanation, but it was honestly the last thing that she was worried about. Using her gift for shapeshifting, she had stylized her hair, and mimicked appropriate makeup. Making sure she was as attractive as possible for her guest. She had a lasagna cooking in the oven, and was eagerly awaiting both the oven timer and the door bell, both excited and terrified about that night.

Whatever doubts Ella held were put to rest with Kerri's kiss. If Ella could have gotten any redder, she would have. She couldn't even speak afterward, only waving back to Kerri as she hurried off. Ella wondered if anyone passing by had taken much notice, but she decided she didn't really care. The thought bounced through her mind like a ricocheting bullet. I have a date! With a wide smile, Ella hurried off to her locker to put away her books.

Ella's mother quickly noticed Ella's spirit the moment she entered. Her daughter's sexuality was no secret to her, and she gave Ella encouragement while the girl tried to look her prettiest. In the end, Ella simply decided to stick with the touch of make-up she had been wearing at school, straightening her hair a little just in case.

She hurried straight to Kerri's house; a nice little place, Ella thought. As she walked to the front door, she wondered why she wasn't as nervous as she thought she'd be. Perhaps it was good to finally get her feelings off of her chest, to date a girl she thought was cute. Once she reached the door, she knocked—and then, realizing the doorbell was there, pressed that instead. Sighing at her silliness, Ella hoped that she wouldn't mess up with Kerri. She wanted to be comfortable with another girl...and hopefully, Kerri would be comfortable with her.

Kerri had been in the process of taking the lasagna out of the oven when she heard the knock at the door, followed by the door bell. She chuckled softly as she set the lasagna on top of the oven and headed to the door. "Just a moment!" She shouted, as she straightened out her clothing and moved to the front door. She opened in quickly, not bothering to check who it was, and her eyes lit up when she saw Ella on the other side. Every bit as adorable and radiant as ever. "Hello you." She said with a coy smile as she wrapped her arms around her in a brief hug. "Dinner just came out of the oven."

She headed back inside, and began dividing the lasagna and setting it on the plates. "I can't tell you how happy I am that you decided to come over. Truth be told, I haven't really invited anyone over before." She brought the plates over to the table, making sure to pull out Ella's seat before sitting down herself.

Ella's heart lifted when Kerri greeted her, and bounced gleefully in her chest when Kerri hugged her. She returned the hug, and followed Kerri inside. The smell of Italian food was divine, and Ella's smile grew even wider as she watched Kerri cut the lasagna. Even though food felt like the last thing to think about, it still captivated Ella.

Once she was seated, Ella looked over her lasagna with delight. "This looks delicious!" she said. She pondered whether to ask if it was homemade, then decided it really didn't matter. Before she took even a single bite, she decided to respond to Kerri. "You're welcome, and thanks for having me over. I don't usually hang around with friends after school and, well, a lot of my friends are busy with boyfriends after school anyway." She cut into her lasagna with her fork, but held off tasting it. "And I have to admit, it's the first time I've been on...well, a date. If calling it a date's fine with you." The thought made Ella blush, but only a little. She let out a chuckle, a warm and genuine one, and lifted a small bit of lasagna to her mouth so she could reply quickly if needed. The lasagna didn't disappoint, and the date showed no signs that it would disappoint either.

Kerri smiled warmly when Ella spoke. The small blush rising in her cheeks causing her smile to spread a little. "Well, if this is your first date than I hope that I don't disappoint." As she had said, this was a first for her to, having never had someone over to her home. She cut into her own lasagna nibbling away at it for a little bit, deciding she did a well enough job with it, she continued eating. Preparing human food always seemed so complicated, though seeing that Ella enjoyed it put any concern she had at rest. Thinking about Ella's words forced a smile to her lips. If things went well, she'd be able to tell folks that she was busy with a girlfriend after school.

She continued eating quietly for a few moments before looking up with a smile. "Would you like to watch a movie after dinner? I have a few on DVD." She ran a hand through her hair with a nervous chuckle. "I can honestly say I'm not use to hosting people, especially a date, and this was a little impulsive."

Ella returned the smile, scooping lasagna into her mouth. She tried to find something to say, but simply being here with Kerri made her feel warm inside. After all, the lasagna was delicious.

She was almost done her lasagna when Kerri asked about a movie. "Sure," she said. "I don't watch many movies, I have to admit. So whatever you have will probably be something I've never seen!" Finishing off her lasagna, Ella asked, "Would you like a hand washing up? Or...would you rather watch the movie first?" Even if they didn't end up cuddling or anything, just to sit by Kerri and spend time with her would be a perfect evening. But how would Kerri want to cuddle? Or even kiss? She managed to keep her face straight, not wanting to let Kerri know how nervous she was.

Kerri rose to her feet when she finished eating. "Oh, I don't want you to feel obligated to help me. This was my idea, after all." She set her plate in the sink before turning to face Ella. "I can take care of this later. For now, I just want to spend time with you." She said with a bright smile. She walked back towards the living room before fumbling through her movies. What was a good date movie? She didn't have much in the way of romance movies, but she did had a plethora of scary movies, that was a fun date thing right? "Um... I don't really have any romance movies... Do you like scary movies?" She asked passively as she thumbed through them.

After they settled on a movie she settled in on the couch. "So, I know that you said that you've never dated before... But have you ever kissed anybody? Or anything like that?"

"Scary movies are fine," Ella answered with a smile. The thought of clinging to Kerri in fright amused her, though she wasn't one to get scared from movies or stuff like that. She wondered if Kerri was...she knew so little about her, and yet they were already on a date together.

Sitting with Kerri on the couch, Ella's smile took on a coy air when Kerri asked about dating. "Well...no, I haven't. I've never kissed anyone else. Or anything else." She wasn't even sure what she herself meant by "anything else". "You haven't...either? Kissed anyone else?" Something about the idea of both of them being each other's first date seemed rather romantic, even though Ella knew it was a silly thought.

Kerri shook her head when Ella returned her question. "I'm not all to experienced in this sort of thing myself." She said honestly. "It's all so hard to keep up with that I didn't want to until I was certain the other person was interested." She said with a small smile. She chose her words carefully, not wanting to let slip any specific details just yet. She reached over and placed her hand on top of Ella's softly, before turning her attention back to the movie.

The movie Kerri had chosen was an alien invasion horror movie. It was an ironic choice, perhaps, but she did enjoy the fantasies that humans concocted about what life from other worlds would be like. From giant robots, to large headed martians with lasers, the imagination of humans was simply astounding. She certainly liked to think of herself as harmless. Especially considering humans always seemed to be the violent and invasive species to her.

Ella felt a little comfort that she wasn't the only inexperienced one. When Kerri's hand came to rest upon hers, Ella kept herself from recoiling in surprise. Instead, almost with no hesitation, she leaned toward Kerri, letting her shoulder rest against Kerri's.

Spending time with Kerri was excellent, and the movie was alright as well, but a question came to Ella's mind. "Um, when will your parents be home?" she asked in a low voice. "Are they going to have a problem with me being here? I mean...do they know you're into girls?" The last thing she wanted was for this peaceful time to be interrupted and end in conflict.

When Ella leaned into her, she couldn't help but smile. Though her comfort faded slightly when she asked about her parents. "I, uh... Hmm..." She thought about it for a few seconds. "Well, they know I'm into girls, but I don't really live with my parents anymore." She admitted, she wasn't technically lying. Though the act of introducing Ella to her parents would be an extremely difficult process. "They live a long ways away for work mainly, but they wanted to make sure that I attended school here. I know it's kind of weird, but here I am." She shrugged a little.

"It'll just be you and me. I promise." She was aware of how bizarre the circumstances would seem but she hoped it wasn't too terribly far-fetched. Not that she had even the slightest concept of human families. She thought about it again for a few minutes before curling her fingers around Ella's hand softly. "Since it's just us, if you wanted to stick around tonight, that would be alright." She added softly.

From Kerri's response, Ella wondered if there was any tension between Kerri and her parents. She didn't feel any need to bring it up, though; if there was, she didn't want to ruin their night together by focusing on it any more than needed.

When Kerri's hand taking hers and the suggestion to stay longer came, Ella felt a little jolt in her chest. "Uh..." Her cheeks turned deep red. Holding hands on a first date? Was that normal? How much more would Kerri want to do? Or be okay with? "...uh, sure. Sure, I'd like to. I'd have to call my mom first, though, to make sure she's fine with it. I mean, I don't think she wouldn't be. She'd probably think I was..." Her voice trailed off and her cheeks turned pink. Did Kerri really need to know what Ella's mother would think of her staying over with Kerri, especially on a first night together?

Kerri could see that the suggestion made her feel uncomfortable. Though when she agreed, she could feel a faint smile rising on her face. "I'm sorry, I'm moving a little fast, huh?" She replied. Humans could be so difficult to read. She was extremely confused, perhaps reading signals incorrectly. "But, would that really be so bad?" She withdrew her hand and placed it in her lap, looking down for a few moments before speaking up again. "Why don't we try worrying less about what's normal, and worry more about what's natural?" She reached over with her hand, cupping her cheek gently. "If I want you and you want me, why wait?" She asked softly.

She leaned a little closer, setting her other hand on her thigh. "Kiss me. That's all, just a little kiss, then if you're comfortable with moving forward we will." She offered, her lips spreading once more into a small smile. "If not, we'll slow down. I promise."

Ella's mouth opened at Kerri's suggestion. Did she really want to go this fast? And did Ella herself want to? Kerri's hand in her lap made her feel...she had to admit, the thought was...

Kerri's suggestion of starting with a kiss seemed like an excellent idea. She never thought she'd kiss on a first date, let alone contemplate going past that. But didn't she like Kerri? Didn't she feel attraction to her? Something more? A smile spread over Ella's blushing face. "Alright," she said in a breathy voice. "Yeah...yeah...I'd love to...kiss."

She took Kerri's hand in her own, pursed her lips, and leaned in towards Kerri. Somehow, without a doubt, this felt...right. Ella wanted to do this. The thought of simply throwing her arms around Kerri crossed Ella's mind, but...perhaps it was just best to start with a simple kiss...

Kerri could only smile when Ella agreed. She leaned in, meeting her half way. When their lips met, it was the simplest of touches. Her eyes fluttered shut as they connected. She pressed into the kiss slightly, wanting it to feel like more than fumbling children on a playground. Even still, she was careful not to go too far, not wanting to make Ella too uncomfortable. Though something told her that Ella was more interested in her proposal than not. She held that contact for the a few simple seconds, only pulling away only when she was convinced that she was satisfied.

She breathed out a quiet sigh as she pulled back slightly, leaning her forehead against Ella's. Silently she prayed that Ella would want more. Though if nothing else, this was a tremendous step in that direction. "That wasn't so bad, right?" She asked in a hushed tone, the faintest of smiles rising on her face.

The kiss made Ella's heart flutter. It was almost like nothing except the two of them existed in that moment. She closed her eyes, pressing her lips a little tighter than Kerri had. Was Kerri wearing some kind of flavoured lipstick, or was that taste on her lips just imagination?

Kerri pulled away, yet Ella didn't feel all that disappointed. It had been...wondrous. Staring into Kerri's eyes, Ella had to say, "It wasn't. It really wasn't." When she spoke, it was without any anxiety or nervousness. "Kerri, you want to go...all the way, right? That's what you meant? I don't see any harm in that." She leaned in, giving Kerri a more tender smooch. The pleasant feeling in her chest grew, and so did a certain feeling in a part of her lower than that. "Should we...here? Or..."

Kerri's heart soared when Ella spoke. She seemed to speak with more confidence and with sincere interest, and it couldn't have made Kerri any happier. She pulled away from her with a bright smile. "Before anything, I think you should call your Mom. I'd hate for you to get in trouble because of me." She said, placing her hands in her lap. "Then we can go back to my room. It'll be more comfortable that way." She could hardly contain her excitement, but she still had a fear in the back of her mind that once Ella really knew her that this would come to a grinding halt. She picked up the remote and switched off the TV, when they had decided on the evening's... Activities...

She rose to her feet, flattening out her clothes briefly. "I'll let you talk to your Mom. Come on back and find me when you're ready." She said, leaning down to plant a kiss on Ella's forehead. She strode back towards her bedroom with a bit of a sway in her hips. She let her hair down, and stripped free of her clothing, moving to sit on the end of the bed, wearing only her black lace bra and panties.

Ella nodded to Kerri's words, almost as if she just wanted to get everything out of the way for them. Once Kerri had left for her room, Ella found the phone and called up her mother. Her mother didn't object to her staying over—she did sound curious, and Ella doubted she didn't know why, but her mother didn't pry, thankfully.

Once she put down the phone, she pondered getting undressed before going to the bedroom. At the very least, she could leave her sweater on the couch. As she walked into the bedroom, she started to lift off her shirt, stopping at the sight of the nearly-naked Kerri. The corners of Ella's mouth curled upward and she continued undressing, revealing a simple white bra beneath her clothes. She slid down her pants, her smile growing along with a stirring desire. Once she was in just her underwear, she sat down beside Kerri, staring into her eyes, longing to reach out and touch her body...

Kerri could hear Ella's quiet footfalls as she approached the room. Her lips spreading in a smile when she saw Ella's expression of approval. She watched with want as she stripped free of most of her clothing. She smiled as she came to sit beside her. She did so which such confidence, and a clear longing. It put Kerri's mind at ease that they both really wanted this, and that Ella wasn't feeling pressured into joining her. She met her gaze, she could see how much she wanted her, and it made her heart race. She reached forward, placing her hand on her bare thigh gently, running her fingers along her soft skin. "Don't be shy." Her words were soft as silk and carried an inviting heat.

She brought her free hand up to Ella's cheek before she leaned in close. She stole a quick kiss. Smiling coyly as she pulled away. "Do whatever feels right." Her hand slowly slid to Ella's shoulder as she pulled her closer, kissing her with more passion than before. This kiss carried intent and desire, made clear as she pressed tightly against her.

Back
Top Bottom