Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F for M on YIM - stepmom fucks her stepson, or vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmiths3x1

Meteorite
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a smut-heavy, semi-lit RP over YIM. Your character is my character's stepson or stepson-to-be. You choose the scenario:

--My character's a young twenty-something engaged to your character's father, a fifty-something. Your character finds their relationship ridiculous, and decides to show her what she's missing (whether she likes it or not). This scenario could be played best as a quick-and-dirty thing, maybe with your character bending mine roughly over the counter in the kitchen while Dad snores in his armchair in the next room. I'd like there to be reluctance and seduction, and could be talked into light noncon (i.e., no choking or smacking around, but also not listening to "no").

I should be on for the rest of the night tonight!

Sidenote: I'm not keen on the idea of playing real people or celebrities, so please don't ask. (If you want to picture a celebrity or a real person as we write, well, ignorance is bliss!) I also don't have any pictures for you, sorry.

Contact me on YIM at ksmiths3x1.

RE: F for M on YIM - engaged man sleeps with his fiancee's sister/best friend/mother

Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom