Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Requests [GoT, HP, SHIELD - Updated 4/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon Flavored

Atomic Fire Ball
Welcome to my fandom centered request thread. Below I will list some of the stories I am interested in writing. Feel free to message me if any of the plots intrigue you. Do keep in mind they are just basic outlines and can be changed and expanded upon greatly. :)

I am looking for long-term play at an intermediate to advanced writing level (2-3+ paragraphs per post, with a concentration on correct grammar and spelling). My plot to smut ratio tends to linger around 70% plot/30% smut, but can change depending on the story.

Craving: Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane, Hermione Granger/Severus Snape

Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire

Thera Greyjoy/Eddard Stark

The eldest surviving Greyjoy child, Thera is taken as a hostage and ward by Lord Eddard Stark after her father's failed rebellion. As the years pass by, she begins to grow into a beautiful young lady. Lord Stark, an extremely honorable man, is already haunted by one betrayal of his wedding vows. But there is something about the young Thera that drives him wild. Will he throw honor aside once more?

Wylla Lannister/Tywin Lannister

Tywin's legacy is doomed - Jaime cannot inherit his titles or lands, and he'll be damned if he lets them fall to Tyrion. Determined to sire another heir, he asks Kevan, his brother, for his niece's hand in marriage. Wylla has always loved her uncle dearly, but how will she cope as his young wife? The transition from uncle to husband, niece to wife, will not be easy.

Sansa Stark/Tyrion Lannister

Sansa never wanted to marry Tyrion, but she knew things could have been worse. Much worse. He was the only Lannister to ever show her any true kindness, and one of the few people in King's Landing she could call "friend". What happens when she begins to truly admire her husband? And is it possible Tyrion actually feels something for his wife? Sham marriage or not, they can't deny their emotions forever.

Sansa Stark/Brienne of Tarth

Brienne swore an oath to rescue the Stark girls and she intended to keep it. When she comes across Sansa, who has been under the thumb of Littlefinger for some time now, she knows she can't let her slip away. Sansa long ago stopped believing in songs and stories, but she has a hard time denying that Brienne of Tarth might just be the Knight in Shining Armor she was waiting for.

Sansa Stark/Tywin Lannister

The Lannisters needed to move quickly, as they could not allow an alliance to form between the Starks and Tyrells through marriage of Loras to Sansa. Tywin would do his duty to his family and marry the traitor's daughter. He'd make a Lion out of the Wolf with time. He could tell there was more to the girl then that which could be seen. After all, she wouldn't have survived this long without knowing how to play the game.

Sansa Stark/Sandor Clegane

After some consideration Sansa agrees to leave with the Hound at the Battle of Blackwater Bay. He escapes with the Stark girl, setting the little bird free from her cruel, gilded cage and earning the ire of the Lannisters. Sandor intends to travel north and turn Sansa over to her brother and mother, but the journey will be long and perilous.

Mira Forrester/Tyrion Lannister

After Tyrion's arrest, Mira is falsely accused of treason due to her association with him and Cersei's dislike of her. When Tyrion escapes, he frees Mira from her cell. He explains that she will surely be branded a traitor to the crown if she leaves, but it was likely Cersei would have demanded her head anyway. With no other choice, Mira joins Tyrion in his flight.

Cersei's Handmaiden/Jaime Lannister

Highborn Lady/Sandor Clegane

Highborn Lady/Brienne of Tarth

Harry Potter

Hermione Granger/Severus Snape

After weeks of Ginny Weasly's persistent badgering, Hermione Granger finally agrees to attend the annual masquerade to celebrate the end of the Second Wizarding War. Severus Snape also gives in to a similar request made by Lucius Malfoy. These two unlikely attendees cross paths, and with the freedom of anonymity, realize that they quite enjoy each other's company.

Ginny Weasly/Hermione Granger

Nymphadora Tonks/Hermione Granger

Original Death Eater/Original Auror

Original Auror/Severus Snape

Original Student/Severus Snape

Original Student/Original Teacher

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Just a fair warning, I have only seen the first season.

Original Agent/Phil Coulson

Original Superhero/Phil Coulson

RE: Fandom Requests [Game of Thrones, Harry Potter - Under Construction]

Updated with more GoT/ASoIaF ideas.

RE: Fandom Requests [Game of Thrones, Harry Potter - Under Construction]

Working on Harry Potter ideas.

RE: Fandom Requests [Game of Thrones, Harry Potter]

Still searching. Interested in Mira Forrester/Tyrion Lannister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom