Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This is what you're looking for! [Looking forFxF and FxM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourSunshine

Planetoid
Hello BlueMoon world! I am celebrating being on BMR now for a year and nine months, in honor f this I am creating a new request thread with all new plot ideas and what not. I hope you can find what you’re looking for. If you are interested in any of my plots please PM, I would love to rp it with you. On a similar note, if yo have a plot you think I would be interested also PM me. I am a rather open person.

A little bit about me
I am 21 years young. I currently go to college full time, along with work a part time job. That being said though, I still find ample time to craft thoughtful, well written replies. I started roleplaying when I was 9, yes I was that young. When it comes to roleplaying, I only play as female characters. However I will do MxF and FXF. In real life I am a bit submissive, so my characters tend to be as well. I love romance and I love smut. I will go with whatever the story calls for on percentage. This does not mean they won’t hold their own at times. I love talking OOC and getting to know who I’m rping with, this however is not necessary. My replies tend to be between three and five paragraphs. I expect my partner to do the same. I will write more though if you do.

If and when you contact me, (I hope you do contact me soon) please send me more than just "hey I want to role play." Please make it interesting. Add your favorite song lyric. Tell me about yourself. How long have you been role playing? Even just tell me why you want to role play with me.

Kinks (AKA what I look for in a roleplay)
-Modern settings (May go futuristic)
-Pseudo-rape
-Consensual
-Light bondage
-Toys
-Anal (receiving)
-Humiliation
-Impregnation
-Semi-public (risk of getting caught)
-Some abuse

Dislikes (AKA what can be left out of a roleplay)
-Incest of any kind
-Fantasy (Sorry I like modern settings)
-Scat, blood, guts, or anything else icky
-Anything permanent
-Fandoms
-Hard core gore
-Futa

Pairings(require a little plot)
-College roommates (plot below)
-Husband/baby sitter or nanny
-Boss/Secretary
-Childhood best friends (plot below)
-Master/Slave (plot below)
-Modern day princess/Common boy
-Modern day prince/Common girl

Plots

Pretend Boyfriend
FxM, FxF
Every girl has that one ex they don't know why they ever dated. But what happens when she runs into an ex at the mall and try's to show him that she's over him. That’s what happened to MC while at the mall alone. Upon seeing her ex, MC grabs YC’s arm and quickly explains that she needs him/her to be her boy/girlfriend for the moment. Will YC play along? Will YC expect something in return? Will YC try and make the ‘date’ a real date?

A Dorm Room Is For More Than Just Sleeping
College roommates/Childhood best friends
FxF

Best friends! That’s what YC and MC have been since kindergarten. Having both been accepted to the same university, they decided it would only make sense to room together. Going into college YC just came out as lesbian and MC boyfriend just dumped her. In order to help MC out, YC tries to introduce MC into the lesbian world. At first MC wants no part of it, however after some convincing she becomes a closet lesbian. YC then expresses interest in MC and tries to get MC t come out of the closet.

Coming out
Childhood best friends
FxF

Growing up, MC’s family had been extremely poor while YC’s family was rather well off. MC and YC had met in 1st grade and had been best friends ever sense. Around 3rd grade, YC’s family took MC in and treated MC as their own. Growing up MC and YC then shared everything; toys, friends, classes, you named it they shared it. They even shared their first kiss in order to practice kissing boys. After high school, MC and YC split ways and lost contact. A few years after graduating college they run into each other at a coffee shop. YC and MC catch up and end up going back to one of their apartments. At some point after too much wine, their first kiss get’s brought up and they kiss again. Unknown to MC, YC is a lesbian now and is strongly attracted to MC and thus tries to do more than kiss MC>

I hope to hear from you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom