Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Email only - Males needed. Original Fantasy Plots inside - Nonhuman/Furry frien

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
Greetings one and all!
I welcome you fellow players of role...
Knights of English...Wizards of words...
...And also local Beasts and Furries...
[size=14pt]Current Status: Only taking games over Email
Please email me on ladyfolderol@gmail.com
[/size]

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did. (*Bioshock pun intended) These rules are for the benefit of us both. Gives you a feel of what Im looking for.
Im going to break this into bite size chunks for easy reading. Color coded and everything in an attempt to be organised and neat (which is everything Im not)

Index -
[glow=red,2,300]Rules and Expectations[/glow]
[glow=green,2,300]Sexual Ons and Offs[/glow]
[glow=purple,2,300]Kinks - Broken down[/glow]
[glow=orange,2,300]Tips and Other bits[/glow]

[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]
milk.gif
[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]​

[size=14pt][glow=red,2,300]Rules and Expectations[/glow][/size]

[size=10pt]What keeps me interested more than anything chaps...is a detailed writer. Though I am searching for someone to give 2-3 paragraphs per post, I still require them to be quite detailed. However, this is the minimum. More than this interests me further and more likely to have our rp long term.[/size] However, I will give you what you give me.

[size=10pt]Sex is an important factor, but so is story and plot. I don't want the game to revolve around sex, there needs to be story (unless otherwise stated as a sex based rp)
[/size]

[size=10pt]I like creative people who come up with ideas, characters and twists. The best rps Ive had are those who take my plots as their own and mould and shape it with me. Dont be afraid to add or change anything before, or during the rp. Make events, twists..whatever. Same goes for my plots. Not be afraid to change, add in, take out or mold two ideas together or take parts from others and make a new plot based on it.[/size]

[size=10pt]I write in third person only and expect you to do the same. [/size]

[size=10pt]Since I cannot see anyone face to face. First impressions I take from your first messages to me. So if its 'Im interested in X plot' or 'I want to do this' Im less likely to be interested in you. If it takes lots of messages back and forth to discuss a rp...of continuous one liners, I shall just drop our convo. If you message me with ideas, what you want to see in it, character ideas, plot ideas ect. I will put in the same effort and we still get along swimmingly. More likely, our rp will be going ahead and long term writings be ahead of us...[/size]

[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]
sunnysideup.gif
[size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size][size=28pt]-[/size] [size=28pt]-[/size]​

[size=14pt][glow=green,2,300]Sexual Ons and Offs[/glow][/size]
I don't have a preference on Dom and Sub. My characters are both. Have dom traits in and out of sexual scenes and sub traits in the same way. Dominant Males characters are preferred.

Ons

Consensual - I take no pleasure in forced rape ect. However, this doesnt mean I do not like things rough sometimes. It can be forced to a point. Forced yes, but the character will end up enjoying it in the end. Nothing that the character doesn’t enjoy.

Non-Humans inc Furries and Beastiality – Demons, shapeshifters and the like – Happy for multiple forms.

Realism(to a point)
on certain things in plots. No overpowered characters ect. You know what Im getting at.

Foreplay, Anal, Oral, vaginal ect of course.
Standard stuff to any relationship and I love it, who doesn't. Also open to other such things - Group sessions, double penetration ect.

Relationship/Love
is a fluffy love for me. I do like it when characters 'fall in love' so to speak, or care alot about each other. I like the thought of something 'sparking' between them, something that happens like a simple touch, kiss or look that sometimes sudden sparks a passion between them and no matter where they are they must have each other – Even if it is just a friend with benefits or love/hate relationship.

Curvy girls
All, if not, most of my female characters are curvy. No stick girls here. We got hips, bums, thighs and boobs here. Not overweight. Shapely, curvy...there is a difference.

Offs
Paragraphs is what Ive have asked for, One liners is just a no no.

Chat Speak is a no go

Cheesy dialog- I mean really…does anyone say ‘Im going in’ before penetration. Probably, but it would be followed by total rejection. I’m surprised by the amount of totally cringe worthy dialog that goes on.

Usual sexual no nos of vore, pain, toilet play, blood ect. The standard nos of the majority of us.

toilet.gif

[size=14pt][glow=orange,2,300]Tips and Other bits[/glow][/size]

My plots are NOT set in stone
Please feel free to change, add in or take away details. They are merely a template. If one of my plots inspires an idea of your own using any of my likes, then please feel free to contact me about it

Fantasy is my favorite genre
Just because it says 'Real Life' on the plot, doesn't mean it cannot have fantasy elements if we want to

Im very laid back. Creative freedom

ekud2.gif
[/spoiler]

Without a Plot -
Generic Fantasy - Medieval or Modern
Skyrim

Story Based Plots
Will concentrate around story and character building with the kink of sex added in.
All plots are non-human friendly but most roles are default to human characters

Never Alone
Female Demon x Human Male pairing (default)
Female Human x Demon male Pairing
Your life has changed forever. By complete accident, you became soul-bonded with a demon. She has an array of powers and some are handed to you through your bond. Forever with you now, she has introduced you into a world you didn't know existed. You aren’t the only one with a demon counterpart. Some have lost their mind to the demon, others have learnt to control theirs and some have partnered with them as you have. Regardless of the threats, your life will never be the same again. (or reversed roles for Female Human x Demon male Pairing)

Pirates
Can switch to Modern for Sky Pirates
1) You are a feared pirate captain and have been sailing around for several years. You have a ship of loyal crew and a few friends you meet in a small village on an off shore island. Life is good. During a battle at sea to take over a Frigate, your quartermaster perished in the fight. One of your friends, while drinking on the island, offers to be your quartermaster. You accept the offer. After sailing for a few days, you discover that your new quartermaster is actually a woman.
2) The Captain of the Final Whisper is the worlds most feared pirate and him and his crew stole a fortune. The Captain died of bad health and location of the treasure died with him and the ship and the crew disappeared. Word is spreading among pirates that his daughter is still alive and knows the location of the treasure. Its been a year since the rumour started and you have gained knowledge that she is currently residing in a small pirate town and you find her. After charming her into bed on your ship, you've set sail with her on board. Unfortunately, you are not the only people looking for her and little do you know...there is a curse upon the treasure.

Post Nuclear Apocalypse / Fallout
You are a greatly feared Merc with a great bounty on your head. You take shit from no one and do not hesitate to kill a man that look at you the wrong way. You like bars were you often drink yourself into blackouts and find yourself indulging in the local girls, however many are willing. You are a skilled gunman and know how to survive. The only commitment you are used to is the commitment to complete a job to earn your caps…that was one day, you stumble on a woman who will becomes your self proclaimed partner and your life will never be the same again. With her influence, you seem to be doing more good than harm...completely by accident.
(Or could have saved her from Slavers, or any other ideas)

Mutants (X-Men like)/Gifted
Some are born with powers that separates them from humans. Their presence is more widely known to the world and labelled as ‘Mutants’. Through this, they are subjected to discrimination and there is a fight to become accepted in the world. Just as there are good and bad people in the world, Mutants are much the same though, with their powers, their threat is greater. There are several factions of Mutants, fighting for different reasons.
1) Gifted Defence Faction, a growing group of Mutants fighting for their rights and taking down those who harm their chances of equal rights – which include bigot members of power, other Mutants who use their powers to cause harm and experimentation facilities. Their biggest enemy is a faction that fights for Mutants to take place as the dominant race.( *Possible story development is that the government hire many of the GDF as a special forces team to remove threats from the world, but in reality, they are being lied to about the people they are killing and instead used as weapons.)

2) The opposite side – Mutants have evolved beyond regular humans and deserve their place on top by any means necessary. Their enemies are everyone that opposes them, including the GDF who believe they can live side by side with Humans.

Super hero
(Playing on the superhero/villain stereotype that they are all rich – Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Peter Parker/Spiderman, Black Panther, Lex Luthor, Doctor Doom, Green Goblin, Professor X, The Fantastic Four, Kingpin, Doctor Strange, Dare Devil ect. It goes on…)
Super power is your choice – Can be genetically gained (Xmen/Mutants style), or an accident (Spiderman/Hulk) or just something you’ve got with your riches (Ironman/Batman) /and smarts (Antman). You can choose to remain anonymous or have your identity freely known – Any villains will be played by you, both of us or just me.
(YC) As a rich man (either via company or inherited), you have gained some fame. You are the man that pretty much has everything including his own personal assistant (MC) and there has always been some sexual tension between you. However, not everyone likes what you stand for and target you for reasons important to them with an array of their own super powers. One, in particular, has helped you more times than caused trouble (and been in your bed more than once) She’s not too much of a threat but more of a trouble maker yet she seems to know a lot about what goes on when the city sleeps.

Fantasy Arranged Marriage

The kingdom of Dunstarr had just repaired itself after a earthshattering war with another land. It's king has began building friendships and alliances with all settlements, tribes and kingdoms, to avoid such a war again.
The king reaches out to a tribe living in (the forest? Mountains? Hills?) and they accept his offer of peace....only if the princess weds the leaders son. The king accepts at his daughters dismay. The wedding happens at the castle, and then return home to the tribes settlement to consummate.
The son is due to become tribe leader any day now and it will bring new problems to the couple.
Others challenge him to take his place in power, as well as his honour and wife. There are attacks from other tribes and even monsters of the area...not to mention, a secret traitorous brother.

Dragon/Wolf ect humanoid (Furry) or other
Demon or angel like race
Barbarians
Creature tamers
Intelligent Beasts (Quadrupeds) or made up creatures/races welcome.
Some culture idea could be that - They have no sense of shame or sin so public nudity is allowed as well as public lovemaking, for example.

Hail My God
Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.
Non human male Deity wanted - Furry or Feral Beast or Shapeshifter

Its very basic but an overall overview of the plot is that the main religion of the world is worshiping Saint August. A person, gender and age unknown, is said to have once brought peace over the realm and his/her journey of world peace was all recorded in a book donated to the Church of August by an unknown, hooded individual. Anyway, thousands of years has passed since that day and the legend of August is now worshiped worldwide, hoping that one day the fabled Saint will return to the planet to bring back the peace he/she once brought to the world.
However, there is a rival church. The House of Aragos. It had long existed before August but since the 'teachings' of August were introduced, the House has somewhat been shunned. Aragos is the name of the 7 deities that exist along side the planet. Unlike the fabled August, these deities are able to descend onto the mortal plane as long as they bound to someone. In order for the beings spirit to be intertwined with the deities, he/she must sacrifice something. It cant be another person, a place or a thing...it must be something from ones own body. Sight, Taste, Emotion, Mortality ect. Once the pact is made, it is impossible to hurt each other physically and emotions are somewhat shared, or at least feel what the other is. The lesser being can share some of the deity’s unearthly powers as long as the deity allows it. The pact can be broken at anytime with the consent of both, or can be forcefully broken by the Altar of Aragos, however done...the sacrifice is lost to the lesser being forever.

Spirit Beast – Sex based
Modern or Medieval – Shapeshifter/Furry/Beast/other non human

Beast and Man share more than they care to admit. Through a mutual pact, the two can combined spirits will forever remain part of each other. The Spirit Beast will have powers that are not achievable for humans but the human connected to them are able to use some of their power. You bound to her spirit after an attack rendered you helpless and through her healing, regained your strength. Since, they’ve become a duet mercenary team and will take any job, no matter how dishonourable even if its ridding places of demons that have been pouring into the world recently.
(Mythical and made up accepted)

The Summoner- sex based
Quadrupeds/Furries/Mixed preferred.

For some who would like to play more than one character that can be vastly different (One wolf based, one dragon based, one horse based, snake based ect)
A newly made summoner has emerged from the temple with one of the gods whom she can now command to her side. One (or maybe two if we wish if apart of the same ‘god’) can be present at a time with her. They aid her in her travel to become the next master Summoner by visiting each shrine and praying to that god to also accept and join her and rid the world of evils.
(Perhaps the praying is concluded with mating as a ‘binding’. Perhaps they also demand earthly pleasures while on earth with her as they cannot gain it in the godly realm. Perhaps this could also be a public show once the binding is made for people to see a ‘blessed’ act of a god mating with a Priestess.)

Video Game/Anime

Skyrim

No current plot as of yet.

Final Fantasy 7, 8, 9 or 10 – Rewrite.
Basically taking the current plots and playing them out but with our characters in place of the leading Male and Female (Cloud/Tifa, Squall/Rinoa, Zidane/Garnet & Tidus/Yuna respectively.)
Events can be changed. Story of characters can be changed. Basically moulding the plot to a fan make of it.

Pokemon Sex based
[size=8pt]Looking for people to play actual Pokemon

List of preferred Pokemon below, however this is not set in stone. Looking for someone to play multiple Pokemon at once, even if some are just one off.

The Researcher
[size=8pt]Any Pokemon can be played[/size]
She has always been interested in Pokemon Evolution, to the point she has packed her bags and has set off to travel alone into the wilderness to study Pokemon. As each day goes by, she meets new Pokemon and her studies take a back seat to each of their carnal desires.

The Rancher
She owns the a Pokemon ranch that takes in abandoned or unwanted Pokemon and gives them a home until they are adopted. Her practices are secret and make the Pokemon feel loved and bring back their confidence by encouraging them to take out their desires on her.

List of My preferred Pokemon and Adult Images - Contains Bestiality
Frogadier
Serperior
Braixen
Ninetails
Arcanine
Rapidash
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Blaziken
Houndoom
Mightyena
Suicune
Luxray
Leafeon
Zebstrika
Zoroark
Sawsbuck
Pyroar
Furfrou
Tentacruel
Arbok
Dragonair
Keldeo

Digimon
[size=8pt]Looking for Digimon to my Female Tamer[/size]

The Digimon series always explores the story from the point of view of several tamers at once. During Season 2, they travelled around the world and there were solo tamers. I would like to explore the life and point of view of a Solo tamer. I'm looking for someone to play my Digimon for TamerxDigimon pairing.
I would like it to be set in the real world, with some visits to the digital world. As shown late in Season 1, there are tamers all over the world Real world. She is in charge of taking care of the Real World in her city (if two tamers, perhaps hes in charge of the Digital world)
Life for her does begin to suffer as they try to keep her two lives separate. Beside the continuous saving of the two worlds, having a otherworldly creature as a partner...does have some very interesting and fun private perks.
Side characters will be played by both of us as and when we need them. Side character Digimon as well (enemies and allies)

Partner Digimon to be discussed. Made up accepted as long as there is images of each.
Cannon digimon accepted-
Strabimon - Though Im not fond of his original line of Digivolution, but that's not to say we cant change them.
Dracomon
Dorumon
Labramon
Gabumon
Veemon
Veemon is suggested due to its many forms (Digivolution will be completely up to you to use as and when.) and they are all very different with the Armour and Normal Evolution lines. All Digieggs will already be available. Armour forms can be changed.
Any Digivolution can be changed. (For example- Have Labramon as Rookie and have a Amour Digivolution be Garurumon.) Other digimon can be used and given Armour forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom