Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

looking for people to play with on yim (m/m, m/f, f/f*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hello there! This is my first time doing this so i apologize if i ramble or anything like that. Anyway, hi! I'm a 22 year old Male looking for Partners of any gender. I have quite a bit of experience under my belt (about 8 or 9 years) and prefer to play medieval-high fantasy, but I'm flexible if you have something else in mind. I am okay with sexual scenes in rp (and they are always appreciated n.n) as long as there is still story. I am okay with pretty much anything on the note of sex and romance, and I play both male and female characters. I do have a few limits but i can tell you those if you message me. I would prefer a partner that knows what they are doing, but isn't afraid to have fun. Furries and other things of that variety are welcome and honestly quite encouraged! Okay, that about sums it up. I only have a Yahoo messenger account that you can easily reach me at, as I'm online almost every day. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to look this over, feel free to pm me, and i look forward to playing with anyone who decides to give me a try.

*f/f not preferred, but I'm open to it. n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom