Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dead Don't Cry (Skeith & Kinky-Sub)

"Aww Reina you didn't have to make me a sandwich." Chloe said smiling as she reached over taking the sandwich from her and setting it down by her water. She noticed her holding the bag of ice over her eye, feeling bad for her. After a few minutes of silence Chloe nibbled away at her sandwich finishing it all quickly before polishing of the last half of her apple. Now that they were relatively alone and drowned out neighboring tables Chloe wanted to finally get a straight answer out of her friend.

"Did your Step father Ted do that to you Reina?" Chloe asked being pretty blunt with her question not knowing how to be more delicate with it. She only wanted to help her friend and seeing her with the ice pack on her eye she couldn't ignore it." If it is, it's not right for you to have to fear him or going home. " Chloe added giving her a chance to answer her instead of her rapid style from this morning. She hoped she would confirm it and then allow her to get her dad involved to make sure she never came to school bruised and beat up again.

Reina blushed softly when the sandwich was mentioned before shaking her head. She took her time eating, only to stop short when she heard her foster father brought up. There was a brief spike of anger that she kept masked behind a blank expression. She looked down at her sandwich, certainly not comfortable talking about it. She set the ice pack down before she looked back up at her friend. "I'm not afraid of Ted." She said after a long moment of silence. "I don't feel it anymore. I shut it out. If I wanted Ted to stop, I could make him stop. I'm afraid of being alone, or going back to..." She shook her head quickly. "It's not important."

Reina ran a hand through her hair as she breathed out an aggravated sigh. She could hardly maintain control of her aggression when the sources were brought to the surface. "Ted's just a stupid brute and Mary's a wasted drunk." She breathed out several heavy breaths as she tried to calm herself, her hands balling into loose fists.

Back
Top Bottom