Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for FxM or F/F, Ideas Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

vixx3n

Dust
Hi! You can call me Vix, I'm a nineteen year old college student. I've never done adult roleplaying before, so this is me looking to get in to it. However, I have been roleplaying in general for eight years. For now I'd like to just take on one thread. Once I get more in to things, I'll be looking to do more roleplays. If you're interested, please send me a PM rather than posting here.

I'm looking to play a female character opposite a male, female or transgender. I'm not picky about what my partner plays. I'd prefer to roleplay with 1-2 5-8 sentence paragraphs per post, so nothing too large, but also without the worry for one liners. I would like to use threads, not PMs or any sort of messanger.

I'm not too sure about kinks and stuff just yet; I've been fairly vanilla irl. I know that I have an interest in BDSM and roughness and the likes. I know that I have no interest in any sort of excrement being used, and that I won't do non-con stuff. Besides that, most things are fairly new to me, and I'm willing to consider them. Just ask ahead of time rather than just throwing them in - I may realize "eh, actually that's really unappealing" once it's said.

Plots
I am also willing to try plots outside of this list, this is in no way a complete thing. Pairings are ordered [My Character] x [Your Character].
  • Bridesmaid x Groom: Maybe they've always been in love with each other but never admitted it, maybe they're exes. Maybe she's the bride's sibling, cousin or best friend. But when the time comes for his wedding, she finds herself wasted and telling him that he's her entire world. She begs him to take her and leave the bride. Does he leave with her?
  • Vampire x Vampire: She doesn't remember that night, she just knows that she woke up in a strange bedroom, able to hear the sounds of the apartment across the hall like she was in it, and the sun killed her eyes. A man enters the room, telling her that he's a vampire and he changed her in order to save her life. They begin to fall in love - or, at least, she falls in love with him. Little does she know, he's the one who attacked her that night. Was it vengeance? Bloodlust? An accident? Who knows.
  • "Straight" x Lesbian/Bi: Together, a trio of long time best friends goes on a trip to a ski resort. Once their first night is over with, two of them head for a dip in the hot tub. My character, a "straight" female has forgetten her bathing suit. Your character, well known to be a lesbian or bisexual, says to just go without - she will as well so it's not as weird to be the lone one naked. My character has been harboring feelings for yours, but doesn't say anything - until the sight of her naked body leads to chaste first kisses in the tub and escalates until they end up in someone's bed.

Pairings
Ordered [MC] x [YC]. Also not comprehensive,
  • Fan x Band Member
  • Student x Teacher
  • Rich Wife x Lover
  • Cop's Kid x Delinquent (+ Reverse)
  • Flower Child x Pastor's Kid (+Reverse)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom