Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Here For Your Ideas Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

georgestreet

Planetoid
Male Characters here for your amusement with just a few guidelines.

-I can role play to whatever length you are, generally up to 4 or 5 paragraphs. I'm not really into talking out of character, which is why this post is so short, but I am usually a detailed roleplayer.

-I'm up for basically whatever you want to play, with a pair of simple guidelines. Please be playing a female character, and be in a modernish or later scenario. I feel very uncomfortable role playing in era settings and am straight.

-While I know it is putting yourself out there a bit, it's always a delight if your first PM includes an opening post of some sort. Feel free to add some OOC context if you feel it's needed, but if the role play is done well, we can generally communicate what we want without going OOC.

-That said, I will try my hardest to respond to whatever it is you send, and know that I'm interested in both storytelling and smut or a mix of the two. And if you are worried about me not being into what you want to play, just be sure to play well. I've role played many a scenario that I would refuse on paper, because the role play/player itself intrigued me.

Hope to hear from you!!

Update : Added a F-List

Bumping.

Only received one response yesterday, and while it was excellent, would love to do more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom