Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Superheroines, D&D, Hentai Stuff and More! Originals and Canons (No Romance)

tcuttie

Planetoid
Only really looking for F/M roleplays, sorry! But what you are in real life doesn't matter to me at all, when it comes to RPing.

I like Messengers (Discord)! not looking for thread based RPs.

If it's bold, I'm more interested in than things that aren't! You know, it's more of a 'craving' or whatever

I'm also much more into non-con type scenarios than romance! So please don't come messaging me about romance focused RPs! At the very most all you'll get is a polite decline!

My F-List

~

Original Ideas

Superheroine - Young superheroines, ending up over their heads, or the like, versus villains (super and otherwise), henchmen, and other folks...

I have two particular heroine ideas in mind - both would be on the longer term side of things, preferably, and would involve the heroines having 'fun' both in and out of costume.

Valkyrie - Marisa Valdottir by day, Valkyrie by night, Marisa is a very tall, very shapely woman of Nordic descent who has various abilities modeled on what one usually thinks of with Valkyries - Fighting prowess, flying, ect. Anyway, she's supposed to be pretty competent and powerful, but begins to undergo, shall we say... most unpleasant circumstances, both as Valkyrie and Marisa. Having to protect her secret identity is just one of the multitude of ways I could see her ending up in trouble.

Origin Story - I don't have a name for this particular heroine concept, but, I want to play an Origin story. Something in which a young woman (late high school, early college age) ends up gaining powers somehow, decides to become a superhero, and has to deal with whatever happens as she comes into her own. Things don't exactly go how she would hope though...

Magical Girl - I've seen some hentai animes now that are pretty fun. Would love to come up with something similar. Stuff like Nerawareta Megami Tenshi Angeltia Mamotta Ningentachi Ni Uragirarete. Google it!

DnD - I like DnD a lot. It's fun to play with friends. Of course, with those people I know in real life, I'd never explore what could happen to unfortunate adventurers... That's where you come in ;) All sorts of setting styles too - fantasy, sci-fi, cyberpunk, whatever.

Ghost Story - A haunted house! Some cursed object...! Something fun and sexy.

Virtual Reality - I've not seen Sword Art Online but I've heard of the general premise - getting stuck in a game or whatever. Sounds like fun to me!

Blackmail - happening to all sorts of different, unfortunate women.

Allow me to expand further! I'm talking people like babysitters, or teachers, or 'milfs,' or cheerleaders, or... ect. Good fun scenarios, really, is what I'm looking for. I'm also really into the idea of them having their 'misfortune' come from a variety of unrelated sources? Things just get really bad all at once.

~

Fandoms

If you don't see something listed here, feel free to ask! Worse that'll happen is I don't recognize it or don't feel like an RP in that fandom right now.

Video Games
Bloodborne...?
Danganronpa
Dark Souls...?
Dragon Age
Fallout
Fire Emblem
Kid Icarus Uprising
Horizon Zero Dawn
Lolipop Chainsaw
Mass Effect
Metroid
Overwatch

Persona
Soul Calibur
Tomb Raider
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
Trails of Cold Steel
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Most games related to Super Smash Bros.
Others...! If you think I might know it, come ask!

Comics
Empowered
Marvel
DC

Anime/Manga
Code Geass
Fairy Tail
Fate S/N and Zero
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
High School Of The Dead
My Hero Academia
Iron Blooded Orphans
and... no doubt others I'm forgetting.

TV Shows/Movies/Books/General Media
Harry Potter
ATLA/Korra
Dredd
Incredibles
Marvel Cinematic Universe
DC Cinematic Universe
Westworld
Lord Of The Rings?
Disney Stuff
Plenty of others too! Feel free to ask.

~~~

PM me, or check my profile on here for my discord ID

Last edited:
RE: Looking For Both Plotty/Smutty RP (Originals and Fandoms) - Non-Romance!

Edited some and on page 4, so, bump~

Made some edits, got onto page 4 - time for a bump!

Bump after an unplanned absence! Updates and formatting ahoy.

Bump! Some real minor editing and tweaking.

Happy end of e3 weekend y'all! I know I'm excited.

And another 3rd page bump!

Third page bump! These pages are moving by so quickly these days.

Graduated-from-college-bump!

tcuttie said:
Guess who just graduated from college! Guess who has time to actually do these like she should now?

~

Very much interested in Danganronpa, Lollipop Chainshaw, Metroid, and Superheroine theme RPs right now!

~

Only really looking for F/M roleplays.

I like Messengers (YIM, primarily) and PMs - not looking for thread based RPs. I'm also much more into non-con type scenarios than romance! So please don't come messaging me about romance RPs! All you'll get is a polite decline!

My F-List

~

Original Ideas

Superheroine - Young superheroines, ending up over their heads, or the like, versus villains, henchmen, and other folks...

I have two particular heroine ideas in mind - both would be on the longer term side of things, preferably, and would involve the heroines having 'fun' both in and out of costume.

Valkyrie - Marisa Valdottir by day, Valkyrie by night, Marisa is a very tall, very shapely woman of Nordic descent who has various abilities modeled on what one usually thinks of with Valkyries - Fighting prowess, flying, ect. Anyway, she's supposed to be pretty competent and powerful, but begins to undergo, shall we say... most unpleasant circumstances, both as Valkyrie and Marisa. Having to protect her secret identity is just one of the multitude of ways I could see her ending up in trouble.

Origin Story - I don't have a name for this particular heroine concept, but, I want to play an Origin story. Something in which a young woman (late high school, early college age) ends up gaining powers somehow, decides to become a superhero, and has to deal with whatever happens as she comes into her own.

Blackmail - happening to all sorts of different, unfortunate women.

~

Fandoms

If you don't see something listed here, feel free to ask! Worse that'll happen is I don't recognize it or don't feel like an RP in that fandom right now.

Video Games
Danganronpa 1 and 2
Kid Icarus Uprising
Fire Emblem - Various.
Lolipop Chainsaw
Mass Effect (series)
Metroid
Persona 3, 4
Super Smash Brothers Wii U and the other ones too.
Valkyria Chronicles
Others to be added later...!

Comics and Related Things
Empowered
Marvel
DC

Anime
Attack on Titan
Code Geass
Fate S/N (series) and Zero
High School Of The Dead

TV Shows/Movies
Dredd
Jessica Jones
Plenty of others to be added!
KI like to write on YIM also.
I love any sort of blackmail scene. Either a teacher blackmailed by her students, executive by her assistant, wife by neighbor/workperson, or any other...the ultimate goal is that she/i becomes a broken sexual slave for whomever ends up with her. Scenes that force her into training for sale into slavery, or auctions to perverted owners all can come off of the original blackmail.

if you want to chat more about ideas let's do it on YIM where I am: arrikamueller

RE: Plotty/Smutty RPs? (Originals and Fandoms) - No Romance!

Lots of edits - all kinds of them, even the title. Bump!

RE: Plotty/Smutty RPs? (Originals and Fandoms) - No Romance!

Half a month has passed - good time for a bump!

RE: Let's have some fun! (Originals and Fandoms) - No Romance!

My wisdom teeth erupted out my gums and put me out of commission for a little while, but I'm back! Bumping, and also, I added a new AIM account for Bluemoon because YIM seems to be trying to kill itself or something? The new format is really, really weird/different. Anyway, if you had messaged me before my teeth erupted and I never got back to you, sorry! Sometimes really awful things happen, even to good people like me.

Back
Top Bottom