Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a female for a Interracial craving Rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamada

Planetoid
I have a plot . A black college student who's dating a black female. He meets a white college girl in his same class. My character who was raised in a predominantly religious black home and his parents who frowned on interracial relationships. The white girl is interested in him and wants to make him her black lover. So she puts him in a awkward situation and blackmails him to cheating on his girlfriend with her. Because of his upbringing he never thought about the kinky things of sex. She pushes him further and further into a life of sexual debauchery and taboo sex ,eventually making him break up with girlfriend to be with her.

This is just a craving that I'm really interested in. If you have another plot with this same scenario. I'm open to ideas.

1. I'm not a huge writer, so don't expect huge lengthy posts.

2. I want this to be dirty . verbal humiliation is a must . I want your character to push all of my characters boundaries, completely breaking all his restraints.

3. I will try to reply often , but sometimes I am busy or I'm working on a reply , if I don't reply for a long period of time. Just message me again.

If you're interested please pm me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom