Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFreeman

Planetoid
You spend a lot of time imaging moments like this growing up when you're adopted. His parents had never hid the truth from him and as he got older Eric had believed they had made the right choice. That had made his own deception that much harder to deal with. Sure, he could have told them that he was going to be meeting a stranger at the lobby of a hotel that had apparently hired a private investigator to find him. The PI had been unwilling to tell him much of anything other than that she wanted to meet him at the hotel she was staying at. His mother, by god the thought just filled him with so many emotions that he wasn't sure about how he felt about the entire situation. The woman that had given him away wanted to meet him. How was someone supposed to deal with something like that? There was no question in his mind that he wanted to meet her, but after that? Eric had two parents that loved him dearly. The guilt of hiding what he was doing from them gnawed away at him and it took more effort than he thought he was capable of to resist calling them and confessing everything.

Eric Stoltz was tall for his age. The youth was was nearly six feet tall and still had that awkward lankiness that so many teens had just after a growth spurt. Much like the mother he never knew he was pale skinned and had dark brown hair that was just long enough to be combed back with a bit of gel. His eyes were dark brown and he had often stared at his reflection when he was younger and wondered if he looked like either of his birth parents. Well, if the stranger hadn't lied to him he would soon find out if he looked anything like his mother. He had spent a few hours before the meeting wondering if he should dress up to meet his supposed parent before settling on a pair of dark blue jeans and a plain black t-shirt. Now, the sixteen year old was sitting in the lobby of a rather nice hotel wondering how long he would have to wait for the mother that had put him up for adoption. So, he quietly sat there and hoped that she wouldn't take to long so he could... He really wasn't sure what he would do next.

RE: Please Don't Go! ((celebstarsXTheFreeman))

The clock was passing on to 3:10pm, she was ten minutes late for her meeting with her son. It wasn't her fault, an interview was taking place upstairs with a journalist, it was meant to be finished by 2:30pm but his constant questions wouldn't come to an end. Thankfully this wasn't something being recorded and with no tape, she could say something off record without any evidence. "I need you to go, your fucking with my mind and I have an important person to meet."

The journalist looked quite scared and scrambled his things in to his bag, his notes falling to the floor in the process. On his knees, he picked them up and quickly ran out of the room, the fragile youth looking intern didn't look back.

Pacing up and down her room which was messy, Eliza took deep breaths and just headed downstairs. This was either going to go well or horribly bad. The thirty two year old took the elevator down to the ground floor and walked in her black boots across the marble floor. Her blue denim jeans and white tank top showed off her tight figure, more athletic which made people presume she worked out.

Turning a corner, she saw him, the boy in the photo the private investigator gave her. Looking down and then up, she walked over to him.

"Eric?"

"Yeah?" The teen replied as he looked up hoping to see his birth mother. As soon as he caught sight of who had been calling him his mouth opened slightly and he squinted. This immediate reaction of confusion and disbelief was simply due to the fact that he recognized the woman that had said his name. Sure, part of him hoped that he would recognize his mother as soon as he saw her. Mostly he wanted to believe that some vestige of the mother son bond would still exist between the two strangers. No, this was not that. Not only did he recognize her, he knew her name. "I know you... I've seen you on TV. You're, Eliza Dushku." Eric rose his feet and walked over to her with a smile. "Yeah, this is insane." And when he said this out loud it finally clicked how odd the situation really was. She used his name. There was no reason for her to have any idea who he was, he was just some kid that showed up today...

It clicked and his smile went brittle. "How do you know my name?" Obviously, he had some idea of why and was not pleased with the thought.

Eliza smiled briefly herself but it was a nervous one, she hadn't told him who she was yet but he noticed her from the TV screen. "Nice to meet you" she said, like she would to all of her fans.

The he asked her how she knew his name, it was going to become obvious soon if he hadn't worked it out himself yet.

"I hired someone to find you, an investigator, your my son." Moving her hands behind her, they slipped in to each back pocket on her ass as she appeared nervous. "Do you want to go somewhere more private to talk? I doubt you want the entire hotel lobby to know our business?" Her lips were covered in a light gloss, making them shiny and appealing, her eyes were darkened with the eye shadow she wore also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom