Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Saints Row 4 Craving

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoleplayMaster

Supernova
Bought Saints Row 4 with all the DLC in a cheap deal last week, recently getting me back into the series. I am craving a roleplay set preferably in the Saints Row 4 universe, though I might be able to do Saints Row the Third (I haven't played it in a while). I enjoy Canon x Canon or Canon x OC roleplays, where if the option to be an OC is available, that will be me. I do not do OC x OC or Canon x OC where I am the Canon.

If I am to play as a canon character, I will play as the Boss or maybe Pierce. I could try to play as Matt or CID (If we put CID in a human body) If I play as an OC, I will either play as a Saints 'thug' that recently rose through the ranks and joined the big leagues (by the big leagues, I mean the main cast of characters), or someone that has been with the group for a while. I have done one roleplay where I played as an OC brute (either alongside or replacing Oleg).

I enjoy roleplaying against most female characters. So that means either Shaundi (both would be amazing), Kinzie, or Asha.

I do not mind changing the universe to suit our preferences. If you want, we could get rid of the plot of Saints Row 4 and just have Steelport with superpowers. We could continue after the plot and see where their adventures take us. We could send the characters to the real world (our world) and have them adjust to normal life where their past is not the real past. (we could say that they have been in a simulation the entire time).

Similar to the above that I just said, one idea could be that one character has been in a simulation the entire time. Maybe the boss has been having these cool adventures, but since they're not real, he never dies. It turns out someone has been looking out for him in the real world, but only make their presence known in the third game. After the events of the fourth game, the boss breaks free, finding Kinzie is real and has been helping him live all this time.

I am very happy to come up with plots with you or just wing it. Contact me soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom