Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Minxette's feeling frisky! [F/F, F/Futa, Futa/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minxette

Planetoid
First things first!
When sending a PM, please let me know what idea you're interested in and what sort of ideas/kinks you'd want to include. You can view my kinks here.
Poor spelling and grammar is a turn-off. Spelling "I'm" as "im" is an automatic "nope". XP​

So what is Minxette looking for now?

I'm in the mood for an RP involving a young woman who has recently realized she's into girls, and on the advice of a lesbian friend has decided to pay a visit to a female erotic hypnotist in the hopes of becoming more comfortable with her sexuality. She slips into a trance quite easily...but that's because said erotic hypnotist is actually a succubus, enchanting the young woman and tempting her with her kinkiest fantasies. And with each orgasm, the succubus feeds on her soul, making the unknowing woman more and more addicted to the "hypnosis" and more and more lustful with each session. I'd be most interested in playing the victim, but could do the succubus.

Another idea I have in mind is a queendom of monster girls about to lay seige to the human lands. But at the last moment, an alliance is struck...and in return, the king gives the lesbian princess to the Queen of the Monsters to marry. On one hand, the princess won't have to marry a man for political reasons. On the other hand, who knows what the Monster Queen has in mind for her new bride—impregnation? Transformation? Will she be a loving wife, or a cold mistress? Here, I'm interested in both roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom