Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[F4M] - Indian, Kinky, Age Play, MILF, [MFF Threesome]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to do a scene where I play two of your daughter's friends OR a scene where I'd play two older friends of your Mom or Older sister that end up hooking up whoever your male character would be.

Preferably a white male who's either married or a younger guy with a GF but maybe hasn't been turned on by his wife/GF in a long time.

**Mom's Best Friends**

*We're your mom's best friends. Friendly, sweet, caring - older and perhaps married (or at least one of us is etc). I'd like to work in race-play, humiliation etc.

We can work in the scene below and adjust it for the MILF aspect.*

**Your Daughter's Best Friends**

*We're his daughter's or mom's exotic best friends - young, cheerful, a little naive, but surprisingly willing to please. I'd like to work in race-play, humiliation etc.

Maybe we're friends with your daughter and the three of us end up stuck at your family's cabin/vacation home during a snow storm? Maybe to pass the time, you get us to model some costumes you got for your wife that he wasn't willing to wear for you? Then it escalates from there?*

I'm not into non-con - I'm thinking we might need a little pushing, maybe one is more so than the other. I'm thinking they don't have a ton of experience - but are quick learners and naturally submissive.

We can work out the details - but **please send me a nice message that shows you've read this and looked at some of my other posts. Tell me your age, your kinks and some basic scene ideas and we can take it from there. Also please let me know which of the two ideas here you'd prefer.**

I'm an avid role-player in my 20's and I'm looking for like-minded, intelligent online partners who can write well and have interesting ideas. I tend to be submissive in nature and have few limits, but I enjoy kinky and more playful scenes as opposed to any traditional dom/sub type of arrangement and I'm not into bondage at all. I do enjoy things rough and prefer that to romantic or sweet story lines. I am NOT interested in incest, fantasy, historical etc settings. For the most part, I'm interested in modern settings only. Also, I want to make clear I'm Indian heritage-wise but American in all other ways.

Yahoo: SunnyMaya4u
AIM: SwtBustyHarini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom