Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fallout Legion and/or Powder Ganger Craving (Looking for Lit. Dom M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collector of Rarities

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
So, I've been playing Fallout: New Vegas lately and I've decided to go down the Legion route, even though I'm playing a female character, and it got me craving an RP where a female Courier helps the Legion, either willingly or unwillingly, as well as what the logical repercussions would be for that (namely that she'd become a slave). I'm going to want to do a bunch of brainstorming for this one: I want to come up with a good reason for why a woman would help the Legion, either of her own will or because there's something forcing her to do it, and I want to come up with an interesting dynamic for our characters. Ideally, I would prefer that you played an OC Legionnaire who is tasked with making sure that the profligate bitch doesn't double-cross the Legion. I'd like for their relationship not to be entirely hostile - sexual tension or even romance are very much welcome - but I'd also like it to be very clear that your character has power over mine; be that some sort of blackmail or even just a slave collar. We don't necessarily have to stay a part of the Legion the whole time, but I don't want the power dynamic to change.

One idea I like would be for a Powder Ganger kind of stealing the Courier's story from her: he kidnaps her early in the game's story, makes her his personal slave and starts taking credit for all of her accomplishments. For example, he could decide that he wants out of the Powder Gangers, has her liberate Primm for him, then acts like he was the one who did it all by himself. Maybe as the adventure drags on and he rises in influence, he decides to side with Caesar's Legion during the battle of Hoover Dam?

PM me if you want to start brainstorming. I'm open to just taking either the Legion or Powder Ganger idea and just running with it: I'm good if you just want to focus on the Powder Gangers while ignoring the Legion

Kinks I want for this game -
Slavery: BIG turnon
Bondage: Always a nice way to spice up the slavery
Leashes and Collars: Yes please. Very yes
Pet Lioness: I don't really know if this is the correct term, but I love the idea of playing a total badass who'll turn sweet and submissive for her Master, provided they've got a good relationship
Dubious Consent: I love it when my character doesn't know if she loves or hates the way she's being treated
Humiliation: I'm kinda finicky on this one - I like it, but I like talking out humiliation scenes before playing them out. Helps me stay in my comfort zone
Clothing Control: I like the idea of not having control of what my character wears. That said, I much prefer the idea of being forced to wear sexy clothing in public than just being walked around naked everywhere
Realistic Proportions: Sorry, but a foot-long cock isn't appealing to me, nor do I want my character's tits to be 50% of her bodymass. I'm cool with both of our characters having idealized figures, but I don't want impossible or even improbable anatomies in play

Stuff I'm not into -
Gore/Snuff: Death happens in Fallout: people die bloody. That said, sexualizing brutality and death is a HUGE turnoff for me. Let's just steer clear of this one
Scat: Gross. No.
Vomit: See previous item

Maybes -
Amputations: Not in a sexual capacity; I'm cool with having a limb blown off in combat with the caveat that it has to come back somehow. Using superscience to regenerate it is fine, but I'm also open to the possibility of a badass cybernetic prosthetic. I'd also be cool with permanently losing an eye in combat: eyepatches are sexy
Bestiality: I wouldn't want this to be a regular occurrence, but I'm open to the possibility of bestiality happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom