Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Street Rat [Citrillic x darkfir3s]

Citrillic

Planetoid
It was just another usual day for this unfortunate street rat... or should I say skunk? Sitting on his usual street corner, garbage strewn everywhere and a carboard sign in front of him that read, "Pls giv mone, homeles. Thanks!" Obviously the person behind the sign must have lived up to his horrible spelling, right? Well, behind the sign, curled up in a bushy tail of black and white was a pretty little thing with bright blue eyes that just stared in awe at everyone that passed. Half of his face was covered with some locks of hair that managed to be a bit longer than the rest of his fur that covered his body, but that just made him look all the younger. In fact, he wasn't all that old at all. He was at a young age of 20, but all those years felt so long as he had lived on the streets for a good half of it. Luckily due to scravenging and doing less...favorable work, he had scrounged up enough money to afford something small to eat here and there.

Unfortunately, it was hard for him to get the attention of anyone as he was indeed a skunk and what were they known for? Dirty, stinky, homeless little street rat begging was just about all he was. Besides the pretty face that often got him mistaken for a girl as well as the ragged overalls he wore, one strap broken and just hanging off of his shoulder as he sat there. "Would you please help me? I'm so hungry..." He begged at another passerby, his voice cracking as tears formed in his eyes and his stomach growled loudly. But he just got a sneer and a swift kick that sent him flying back against the wall and in a small heap. Sniffling a bit, the poor skunk hide himself in that big tail of his feeling smaller than the world and growing hopeless as the weather was growing colder.

Back
Top Bottom