Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For RP (M/M, F/M, multi) Not Only Smut Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

slashismypassion

Meteorite
Hello!

Paragraph minimum: 2 (I don't mind the occasional single paragraph, but never ever give me a sentence. Please no.)

Rating: Can be any rating from G to NC-17

Grammar: I can be pretty lenient with grammar and spelling, especially if I can tell you're really trying, I'm not perfect either. But please be legible.

Plot-to-Smut ratio: 80% plot to 20% smut. I'm looking for someone who wants to write a story with me. Not (just) living out sex fantasies. If I am in the mood for more smut oriented roleplays, I'll update.

M or F?: I can play both male and female as well as other genders on the spectrum.

Types of Pairings I'm open to:
-M/F
-M/M
-F/F
-Polyamorous pairings (preferably closed relationhips)
Ex. M/M/F, F/F/M, M/M/M, F/F/F, and a number of other combos.
-I'm also good with androgynous people, Genderfluid, non binary, all that.

Fandoms:
-Harry Potter*
-ATLA
-South Park
-Teen Wolf (only post season 2/canon divergent. Fuck every season after S2).
-I have a bunch more but I'm absolutely drawing a blank, so just ask and I'll tell you if I'm interested.

I am also open to OCs

I'd like to assert two things before I mention posts I'm interested in. If you PM me about a post, do not suddenly disappear, whether we actually start the RP or not. Second, please have a basic understanding of how to read mood, how to further plot, how to write developed and loose characters, and how to write dialogue. I'd really like some kind of example but I don't mind taking someone at their word.

I'm looking for a challenge! Someone who wants to develop lives together and can form three dimensional characters. Please don't message me if you don't think you can do this.

I'm definitely open for smut but I want development, plot, slow build! Not just jumping in to sex, or at least having a good reason for jumping into it.

Interests as of right now:

-*Harry Potter RP with Harry/Ron/Hermione in a poly ship.

-F/F/M, Rich couple likes to sleep around but finds a girl they find themselves falling for. This can be more smut than just 20% but I still want some kind of plot.

I will add if I can think of anything else. PM me or comment on this post. I'm open to questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom