Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Revenous Appetite MxF, MonsterxF MonstergirlxM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espiritus

Planetoid
So, here is going to be my request thread. So I will be dumping a whole lot of stuff here, but first let me get those of you who want to basics of what I like a whole breakdown, so here is my brief kinks overview.

Fave/Preferences
Monster RP (I rp as a monster or creature in roleplays.)
Tentacles (Self explanatory)
Dark (Not so friendly Vanilla)
Harems (More then one female character in the story.)
Bimboification

Rather Nots
Furries(Just not my thing)
Worship (It's a bit odd to me)
Birthing (Kinda weirds me out)
Shemales/Futas (Again, just not my thing)
Blood/Gore (At least not excessive)

Anything I have not listed you can probably consider good with me, you will have to message me though to be perfectly sure. So a question I would like to answer for those of you wondering is, yes, I like to rp monsters, the things in the story you would usually kill in your story as a side thing to be impressive. But what kind of monsters? Well, it depends on my mood. I will make slightly humanoid creatures sometimes, or I will go full blown monsters. From Mutants, to oversized sentient plants, to giant insects that have strange anatomy. If your creeped out by this or don't want any part of that, that's perfectly fine, I also do vanilla on the side too if your still wanting to try something with me.

I also really like Harems, meaning that my partner has more then one female to play with. It's not that I get bored too easily, it's just nice to have a rotation to keep things fresh.

Anyway, enough on my blathering. Here are some of my plot ideas to give you an idea of what I'm hungering for.

Monster Island
A group of girls end up stranded upon an unknown island, attempting to survive they all have to work together, but as the days go by and things begin to look up one by one they disapear into the jungle, to never be seen again. For something out there is hunting them.

Alien World
A research team ends up crashing upon a strange planet, with strange flora and even stranger wildlife. But as they try to find a way off the planet does the planet reveal it's own intentions for them.

Dark Spire
A group of the most powerful and strongest warriors go to kill off a powerful Sorcerer with the magic to create anything from his imagination. Little do they know is the fact that they were not sent to kill him, but sent as gifts to sate his appetite.

Revenge
A young wealthy teen uses his family's wealth to take revenge on school girls who gave him an extremely hard time when he was in school. He has them abducted and trapped intisde the vary school that they all attended. All the doors are locked, and the windows don't break. They are also accompanied by men who have been payed to have their way with them in whatever way they want. Along with some experimental creatures that the young mans family created to help exact revenge upon the girls.
These are only a couple of my ideas, if you get inspiration from anything you can let me know. Please if you show interest go ahead and pm me. Don't be shy.

RE: Revenous Appetite Mxf (Monster RPer)

Wanted to Bump this and add new plotlines

Monster World
All monsters from every culture have come alive and haunt the living. The world is forever cast into a dense fog as humans are hunted down by their worst fears.

Extermination gone Wrong.
A team of soldiers and scientists go onto an island to exterminate the experimental creatures that roam the island before they find a way off the island and onto main land. However they find that these creatures are not only far too strong, but they have only helped with their survival.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom