Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some MxM request

Status
Not open for further replies.

cupcakemon

Super-Earth
Hi so my name is Cupcakemon. I've been away rping on other sites but I figured it'd be worth it to give here a chance again. I really would like to play something submissive as in other rps off here I play dominant in every single one. Right now I have a few plots I'm really craving that I want to do. Message me if you are interested:

Basically the run down is:
  • 11+ years roleplay experience
  • Rps in 3rd person, first and second are confusing
  • Will rp in threads, PMs, and email, preference in that order. ALWAYS MESSAGE ME ON HERE FIRST. I DON'T LIKE RANDOM ADDS ON AIM.
  • Open to plotting
  • Likes to talk to people OOC, get to know them better.
  • Likes to have open communication, I want to be able to talk to my partner/s and have them be able to talk to me.
  • Always open to add more characters to plot
  • Always open to do more than one thread with a person
  • Plays single and/or multiple characters.
  • Writes 1-6+ paragraphs, depending on what the other person writes
  • Prefers if the character is underage that they be no younger than 16. Anything 15 I'm not so keen on. Anything under? Well you're breaking the rules of BM.
  • Wanting to play submissive.
  • Loves darker plots, always up for them.
  • Green is characters I want to be.

Written out Plots
Forced Incest / Father/Son
Character A use to never think dirty about his son. That was until he had hit puberty. He began to see his son differently and secretly lusted after him. Since character B’s mother left it had just been the two of them in the house alone. Character B starts to notice the lingering touches his father starts doing. Then how his father began to touch him. He tries to brush it off but character A continues to do it, hoping to get a reaction out of him. One night character B comes home drunk from a party, character A gives him more to drink and from there he can’t stop himself from taking advantage of his son’s state. He makes sure his son is in his room with pants on before the morning so he doesn’t remember what happened. Every so often character A slips his son alcohol or drugs to get him to that state of forgetting. Slowly letting up so his son remembers and thinks that what they do feels too good to deny.

Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Plot 1 - One day while walking home from a friend’s house late at night a boy finds himself approached by a male. Planning to just pass by him he then finds that his mouth and nose are covered and he is knocked out. Waking up he finds that his foot is chained to a wall and he is stuck in a semi dark room. The man he had walked by is there as well. He tells him that he’s keeping here as a pet. He does that, doing whatever he wants to the boy. Could there be love in such a twisted way?

Bad Cop x Good Cop {Noncon, BDSM, kidnapping}
YC has always been a dirty cop and while not everybody believes it MC knows it. They just need a way to prove it. After stumbling onto proof that YC is a bad guy and deciding to go public, YC takes MC hostage. YC decides to try and force MC into submission, make them their puppet and doing whatever to them as much as they want. Its just a game to them, to make MC become YC's slave.

Pairings:
  • Father/Son
  • Older brother/Younger brother
  • Twins
  • Uncle/nephew
  • Teacher/Student
  • Student/principal
  • Principal/teacher
  • Circus Ringleader/actor
  • Scientist/experiment
  • Master/Slave
  • Kidnapper/victim