Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine Seeking Husband (F/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
Concept: A superhero husband and wife who have crimefighting adventures together and romance in the downtime. Your character would be the husband, my character would be the wife, and if you happen to be a guy with an Asian fetish, then keep reading. ;)

Detailed Synopsis: Our characters would exist in a modern day superhero setting, though the tone of the game world can be decided once we've started discussing things. My character will be a Japanese superheroine who had a few adventures in the United States, where she likely met your character, and now lives there full-time. The game doesn't have to begin with them being married, either -- we could roleplay their meeting and up to their marriage if you wanted to go that route.

I would like for a good portion of the story to focus on their superheroic adventures and the relationship between the husband and wife (to be?). That's not to say there won't be sexy time, but that's not all I want.

Themes: Asian superheroine wife, spandex (especially for the heroine), superheroic adventure.

If you're interested, send a PM stating your interest, thoughts on what's been mentioned so far and your idea for a character concept. Also...

I know I half-joked about the "Asian fetish" thing above, but just to gauge a few things, please tell me:

On a scale of 1 to 10, what is your enthusiasm toward:

- The wife being Asian?

- The heroine having a white, sometimes see-through (specifically the chest) costume?

- White panties that can be seen through the costume at all times, due to the contrasting white-on-white; with even the seams of the crotch panel being visible in the back?

- The costume often riding up into a tight wedgie?

- Stereotypical Japanese woman stuff, such as writing her with an accent, having some words out of place in sentence structure and making "Aiee!", "Hyai!" type noises during combat?

- Having her hair be in a Tomb Raider style braid?

In closing, I would really like to run this as a long-term RP, and am looking for the right person to make this happen.

Again, if you're interested, please send a PM. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom