Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate trans writer seeks similar partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuteshemale1

Planetoid
Hello all, as you can tell by the title, I am intrigued by the idea of playing transgender* characters and exploring the many, many possibilities that they can bring to a roleplay. As a general rule, I try to leave my plots as open ended as possible so my partner has room for input. In my forum signature you will find a detailed profile which contains some of the faces I enjoy using for my characters, and also more information about me as a partner.

A few things you should know right off the bat :

*I mostly play pre-operative male-to-female transgender characters. Will occasionally consider female roles, provided the plot is of particular interest to me.

*I consider myself an average writer, and require partners at/above my level, and while mistakes are bound to happen, I am unable to work with a partner who comes up with posts riddled with spelling and grammatical errors.

*My preference for the medium of play is in the following order: Email,Forum,IM

*Preferred settings include: Modern, Realistic. Period, 1940s, 50s, 60s America. Low-fantasy.

*I prefer stories grounded in reality. Like many others, I use images of real people for the appearances of my characters. I also will not play across any anime/cartoon characters or involve myself in any stories set in those sorts of worlds. Personal preferences and all that.

*I am not here for cyber-sex. I am fully comfortable having no smut in my stories at all, and the plot will always come first for me. I am seeking co-writers capable of multi-paragraph posts, who are also willing to split the creative load of moving the plot forward. That said, if you as a partner want to 'GM' a game, I would be happy to step aside and allow you to do so, provided I am not led into a situation I wouldnot enjoy. communication is key!

*My kinks vary wildly, and I am always open to suggestions and new experiences. A couple of favorites include: Anal (Receiving), Romance, Dirty talk, Rough play, Verbal humiliation, Incest.

*I never play the dominant partner in a scenario, and my characters will never 'top', for want of a better word.

*Barring certain exceptions, I am able to post at least once every three days, though I am well capable of multiple responses on the same day (and usually do so). Real life might get in the way of writing sometimes and I'll be sure to inform my partners if that is that case, and expect the same in return.

*Do check out my on's and off's for more information, it'd certainly save you a whole lot of trouble asking what I like!

*Most importantly of all, have fun! I'm sure most of us do this for fun, and I don't want anyone to feel obligated to write with me. If you feel for any reason our pairing or plot is not working out, just let me know, no hard feelings. I'll be sure to do the same.

[size=14pt]Important links:[/size]

[size=14pt] My 'Ons' and 'Offs'[/size]

[size=14pt]Character inspiration gallery[/size]

[size=14pt]
[size=14pt]Current plot ideas:[/size][/size]

Do take note that I am not limited to just the ideas in this thread. I am always happy to hear the ideas of others, and am always open to suggestions. If you have an idea in mind that you'd like to work out with me, feel free to bring it up! Got a plot in mind that you want to try and work out? My inbox is always open! :)

Note: Plots under the spoiler tag denote taken/unavailable plots

[size=14pt]Various fandoms:[/size] While quite rare, I will occasionally take up the role of a female character in an established fandom, with my own transgender spin on the character. It would take a rather compelling scenario for me to consider this option, but don't be afraid to buzz me if you have an idea! Examples of fandoms that I would be interested in: MCU, Arrow, And many more!

sl038z.jpg

Celebrity roleplay

The plot: Your standard celebrity roleplay that you see every so often, except in this case the celebrity in question is transgender. Lots of wiggle room here in terms of exact plot and such so feel free to brainstrom with me.

2rzz8l4.jpg

The Division

The plot: (MC) is a an individual currently working in law enforcement or the military, when she is recruited for a secret government department. (You know the type, think Bond or Bourne movies, mission impossible etc.) Who (YC) is, is entirely up to you, a fellow new recruit, an experienced agent (MC) is assigned to, the possibilities are limitless. The plot will revolve around the lives of these characters, and the missions they undertake. I believe there are an infinite amount of possibilities and plots that this idea could spark, the details of which are to be discussed with any potential partners.

97tj0p.jpg

Modern day Assassin's Creed

The plot: This is a pretty basic idea, which borrows from the premise of the Assassin's Creed franchise. While the games have all been set in the past, I think the idea of doing a story set in the modern times is pretty interesting. The exact nature of the plot and the characters involved are up for discussion, and should there be enough interest in the particular idea I would not be opposed to making it a group game.

34hzwhh.jpg

Something medieval / fantasy themed

The plot: I've had an itch to try something like this for awhile now. I don't have any solid plot ideas at the moment, but I would be more than willing to discuss ideas and see if we can come up with something. If you've ever played a game of skyrim, or watched Game of Thrones you'd get the general gist of the kind of theme I'm going for. I have a number of ideas revolving around this theme that I would be more than happy to share during discussions with any potential partners.

dwrqr.jpg

Return to Rapture

The plot: Another idea that takes inspiration from a video game, this time from the Bioshock franchise, specifically from the first two games in the series. I think it would be pretty fun to do a story set in the underwater city of Rapture, either in the modern day where people have gone back to rebuild the city, or in the original setting of the 1960's, prior to the fall of the city. Exact nature of the story and the characters involved are up for discussion of course, as always.

3yp01.jpg

Post apocalyptic-scenario

The plot: If you've watched or played any of the countless zombie or similar movies/games recently, you probably have a good idea what this one is all about. The actual nature of the infection and the specific location is up for discussion, but ideally I'd want it to be set in a large city. The plot would take place a month or so after the initial outbreak, society has basically collapsed on itself, and any remaining survivors have the pontential to be just as dangerous as the infected that killed so many. The general theme of the plot would revolve around the human relationshop between the characters, and the world around them. Specific plot aspects will be worked on by both parties.

mmbt3c.jpg

The protector

The plot: This plot would work well in conjunction with, but is not limited to the post-apocalyptic scenario.The gist of the plot involves some turn of events that would result in (MC), a young transgender which would put her in the charge of (YC), and the story would revolve around the two of them as they try to survive whatever the fates have thrown at them. As with most of the other plots on this page, this plotwould require both parties to be capable of and comfortable with playing NPCs .

20gld7a.jpg

Keeping it in the family

The plot: This idea involves a set of three pre-op transgender individuals, a dad/mom and two sons/daughters. My preference is that the three TS characters already start out that way. (YC) would be a middle aged male, who ends up marrying the dad/mom and the roleplay will revolve around his interactions with the three other characters in the story. It would be ideal if you feel comfortable playing NPCs to further flesh out the world, but not absolutely necessary in this instance.

np48eq.jpg

Daddy's girl(s)

The plot: A play on the keeping it in the family plot listed below. This one involves a father (YC), and his son(s). With mom out of the picture one way or the other, it's only natural that the boy would become curious about the feminine side of things, with or without the prompting of this father. This plot is rather broad, and can start at any point in time and go in any number of directions. As always, both parties should be able to play NPCs, and I am comfortable playing up to two main characters in this story.

2dbqp2v.jpg

Lost in time

The plot: The central theme of this idea revolves around time travel. The basic gist of it involves two characters, they can be friends, colleagues, brothers, whatever, it doesn't really matter all that much and can be easily worked out beforehand. Through some random event, perhaps a lightning strike, these characters are sent back in time, and find themselves in very different bodies, MC as a pre-op TS, and YC preferably a male, though I am open to suggestions in regards to other genders. From there the two characters would have to try to find their way home, and along the way there is plenty of room for more jumps to various time periods and locations, and perhaps the characters could even have differing appearances as they jump from locale to locale. 1960s America is of particular interest to me, and I envisioned the scenario starting off here, though I am definitely open to other periods and places. As always, any potential partners should be willing to share the creative load and play NPCs as and when needed.

[size=14pt]Couple of important things to note:[/size]

Availability: I am generally available everyday, and able to check in throughout the day. I try to get my replies out within a day or two, and am usually able to do so, though certain things might get in the way sometimes such as life, loss of muse, so on and so forth. If you feel that I am taking too long, say more than a week or so, feel free to shoot me a PM, though this is unlikely to happen as I am fairly reliable when it comes to posting.

Communication: Communication is key in any successful writing partnership, and with that in mind, I don't think anyone possesses the ability to read minds, so feel free to let me know if there are any issues with the story we're working on, or if there's a specific direction you'd like to take things. I can be reached either here via PM or on Yahoo messenger for the aforementioned issues, or even just for the swapping or discussion of ideas.

Post length and plots:In general I don't really care too much about the post length, quality comes first for me over quantity. That said, I do strive to match my partner's post lengths as far as possible, and no one likes writing a couple of paragraphs and receiving just a couple of lines in return, am I right? Also, story comes before sex for me. I'm not here for cybersex, and it takes a riveting plot to keep me interested in a story.

Leaving a roleplay: Most of us have been there before, being involved in a story where we no longer have the drive to write in for one reason or another. If that happens, just let me know, no hard feelings, and I'll be sure to do the same should I ever find myself in a similar situation. It's only polite. That said, I'll always try to work on anything I'm currently involved in to prevent it ever getting to this stage.

[size=14pt]'Ons', 'Offs' and 'Maybes':[/size]

[size=14pt]'Ons':[/size]

Writing transgender characters: I have come to enjoy writing pre-op male-to-female transgender characters, even though this is more of a niche that limits the number of potential partners for me. While I do play female roles from time to time, this is my preferred type of character to write. Additionally, while writer gender does not matter to me, I have no interest in playing male or dominant roles, I am naturally submissive, preferences and all that.

Realism: I enjoy stories that are grounded in reality. Which means I don't go near any cartoon or anime universes or characters, they're just not my thing. That's not to say I'm not open to sci-fi and fantasy, but realistic characters are a must for me, which is why I often use the images of real people as the faces for my characters.

Interesting plots: As mentioned previously. Plot always comes before sex for me. Drama, intrigue and all that jazz are essential in writing a good story. That's not to say I don't enjoy a good amount of sex in my stories, there just has to be a good reason for that to happen.

Action: Yes, yes and yes. I love stories with action. Guns, car chases, fistfights and all that, as long as they are relatively believable and not too out of this world I love a great deal of excitement in my stories.

Groups: I love writing with more than one partner, I find that it adds a lot to the complexity and intrigue of a story, and would not mind trying to set up a group scenario should there be enough interested parties.

Dirty talk: Sex isn't just physical, there is a mental element to it as well and this is where dirty talk comes in. The naughty things a lover whispers in your ear, the dirty names he or she calls you, I'm definitely up for all that.

Verbal humiliation: An extension of dirty talk, this one covers the nastier side of things that a lover could potentially say in bed. Humiliation, when the right things are said, can be a huge turn on indeed.

Rough play: I love the occasionally rough romp or two, maybe three. This is an aspect of sex that appeals to the submissive side of my nature.

Incest: This one's a bit of an odd one for me. I can't really explain it, for I would never dream of something like that in real life, but in fiction, it's just oh so hot.

[size=14pt]'Offs':[/size]

Scat/piss/blood/gore: Pretty self-explanatory, stuff like that's too gross for me. Blood and gore, perfectly fine in context of a story, just not in a sexual way.

God-modding: I expect to fully control my character, and dislike being painted into a corner, unless of course, it's discussed beforehand, say, getting captured or being trapped in a burning building.

Anime/Cartoon characters: Just not for me, I don't see the appeal.

Excessive poor language/grammar: Another self-explanatory one. Mistakes will happen, that's for sure, and I'm a pretty average writer myself. That said,it is pretty jarring if there is an error every few words or so, just takes away from the immersion for me.

Sex-driven stories: As mentioned before, story comes before sex for me, and if everything in a story is an excuse for more sex, you can be sure I'll be keeping my distance from it.

Lack of creativity: I don't think many people like to pilot a story on their own. I think it's fair to expect any potential partners to share the creative load of writing a story, which includes playing, creating and writing NPCs.

[size=14pt]'Maybes':[/size]

Various kinks: There are certain kinks that I may be willing to try, so feel free to make suggestions. I'm always open to ideas and the worst I can do is say no, right?

Fandoms and canon characters: This one's a maybe as well, depending on the plot and characters. I do watch a good number of TV series and play a fair amount of video games, so if you had something in mind don't be afraid to ask!.

1zmz58n.jpg

That's about it for now, thank you for taking the time for reading this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom