Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and improved MxF, FxF, FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatientOne

Star
Welcome to my request thread. Fair warning now, I'm a very picky role player. I will only invest time and effort into a role play if I feel that it is worth while and my role play partner is on the same page as I am. I do not have a strict line that I follow in my role plays but I do have a generalized plot I would like the story to EVENTUALLY get to. I am also not a grammar nazi. I am not perfect and I am perfectly fine with this. However I do appreciate the basic ability to spell. NO TEXT TALK PERIOD. If it's in OOC (and not in the role play thread itself) fine.

Now, onto a few basic personal rules that I keep:
1. Do not take control of my character and I will keep the do the same in regards to your character.
2. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints bring them up in a pm, not in the thread.
3. If you plan on dropping the role play, tell me. Don't just drop and vanish. Also, I understand that everyone is busy and has a life (or hope you do) but if you are going to be gone for an extended period of time, a quick pm informing me would be appreciated. Otherwise I will drop the role play after a certain time (2 weeks).
4. I do believe in quality over quantity but it is very difficult to put quality into 3 sentences. I like seeing creativity. I enjoy reading, otherwise why would I be on a role play site?
5. My fantasy characters have been modified and created by me. Don't attempt to change them or tell me I'm not following the classic lore. I honestly don't care. It's my character.
6. I only play male characters and they are ALL straight.
7. I will NOT role play with any characters that are under 18. All of my characters will be over 18 and I expect the same.
8. If you wish to use any of the plots or ideas, ask me via pm. Do not post here. Don't ask me if I want to role play. Have a topic/idea or mention which of my plots you like. I obviously want to role play if I'm on a role play site.
9. I will only role play with a female. That means if you are a male role playing a female, sorry but its my preference. Female in role play and real life.

Now that that's out of the way I'm going to give an "in a nutshell" description of my male characters. They all have the same basic mentality. Small differences here and there but the raw basics are the same.

Each of my male characters will be emotionally neutral/cold. Very self reliant, not very good at getting along with others and for my fantasy characters, most of them will despise humans due to personal reasons. A select few will be more open and warm characters, but I enjoy playing characters that one has to widdle down the mental and emotional walls. Why play a character that doesn't have some dark secret? There's no fun there.

Some of my plots will just be a short and sweet general ideas for my partner and I to discuss and build on while others will come with a background story of my character as well as what he is currently doing and why. For all of my role plays I tend to get a bit carried away in descriptions ans detail. I find that if you can picture yourself in the characters shoes and see what they're seeing, it makes for a more enjoyable experience. That and I have an insanely large imagination and its hard to stay focused on one thing sometimes.

Okay. If you've made it this far that's good. If you just skipped down here I'll find out one way or another. Now onto my layouts. I have a specific layout I follow, mainly with my vampire characters. I'm open for discussion on the matter but only on certain things. If you would like to know which things, ask.

Vampire Layout:
*All vampires can walk in sunlight. However the older they get the more tolerant they are to the effects. If the vampire is young it will make them physically exhausted or simply make their reaction time, healing, speed and strength severely limited.
*Garlic, crosses, holy water and all the other classic lore is nixed. Killing a vampire involves removing their head. Period.
*My vampires DO NOT SPARKLE.
*Vampires rarely if ever feed from humans. Human blood is too weak in comparison to vampire blood, so vampires will simply feed from one another. Most commonly from the opposite gender as feeding often times leads to sex because of the venom in their fangs. The venom is to dull pain and make the "victim" more comfortable and relaxed while feeding.
*Vampire venom creates a rush of endorphin's in the blood stream often leading to heightened arousal. From vampire to vampire the affects are controllable to an extent. However from vampire to human the affects can be addicting and if left unattended, painful. There are certain ways around this which mainly involves the vampire using a small amount of mental power to force the human into a slumber.
*Vampire saliva holds a healing agent within to heal minor wounds like cuts, scraps, minor burns and, most commonly, fang punctures.
*The older a vampire, the stronger he/she is. Pure Blood vampires have the ability to wield an element. (Fire, Air, Water, Earth, Spirit)
*Humans can be turned into a vampire but it is a dangerous process for both the male and female. The human body needs to be dead in order for the vampire blood to be able to reanimate the human and compensate for the energy and power that will come with the change.
*Females are the rulers of the race. Without females the race would die off. Males are the protectors and warriors.

NSFW

This role play is based off of these comics I found. They're graphic, bloody and a bit twisted. I would like a partner who can play multiple characters, is interested (obviously), detailed and has few limits. This seemed like an interesting rp to me. I'll be playing the male character in the first strip of comics Zachery (Zach) but I'll be changing his name. I'm assuming that these girls are cloned since there are multiple scenes of them in different scenarios. If not, that's how I'm going to play it out. Pm for further details to iron it out.

This rp is going to be 50/50 with plot and smut but it's obviously going to have some graphic things and most likely will involve the 'death' of a few female characters. I would like my partner to be able to play multiple females. One female particularly, you can choose which one you like out of the group that's in this comic. MC and which ever character you like the most, would be having a romance of sorts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom