Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Virgin Standing

Graphic Depictions

Planetoid
I have an idea for a group roleplay that I think would lend itself well to this medium. I am looking for members of both sexes for a primarily heterosexual scene (though girl-on-girl action would also be quite appropriate). The short version of this roleplay idea is that it is the Sexual Hunger Games. For more details, read on.

I am looking for male and female characters between the ages of 16 and 25. All female characters must be attractive and virgin. All male characters must be physically fit, attractive, and eager to break some hymens. There might be room for characters who do not fit this profile, but they are not part of the core plot and will serve largely as spectators and as part of the epilogue. I am looking for roughly 5-13 female characters, and virtually any number of male characters, so long as they don't outnumber the ladies by more than about 4 to 1.

Setting: AU Modern, some advanced tech as part of the background

Themes: Nonconsensual, Defloration, Femsub, Group Sex, Bondage, Slavery, Contest, Public Humiliation, Game Show

Limits: Death/Serious Injury/Gore, Scat/Piss/Ass to Mouth, Animals, Puking

Here is the scenario:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the ever-popular gameshow, Last Virgin Standing! We've traveled the world collecting the hottest virgins for your viewing entertainment! Today's arena will be a lush tropical island in the South Pacific, but it won't be an easy vacation for these girls! They're all going in virgins, but only one will be walking away with her hymen intact. The winner will be going home with 10 million dollars, and the losers, well, any one of them could be going home with you, so keep your phone and your wallet handy! We promise an exciting time filled with action, danger, and that hardcore sex we all love! Get ready for... LAST VIRGIN STANDING!

Female characters will be released onto a tropical island. This island is littered with hazards and bonuses that will either help or hinder them during this competition. The girls get a few minutes' head start before the Wardens are released. These are hot young men who are tasked with capturing, fucking, and bringing back every girl they can. During the show, audience members can call in to bid on the contestants, and when one of them loses, the highest bidder wins the auction and gets to keep the girl as a personal sex slave. The goal is to be the last girl with an intact hymen by the end of the competition. Winners walk free as independently wealthy women. Losers are deflowered on live television, often impregnated, and then sold to a random stranger.

Obviously, due to the nature of the game, most girls do not enter this show willingly, and many are reluctant at first to betray their fellow contestants. However, the administrators show no mercy, and the girls who do est are usually the ones who are willing to do anything to win. Any society that would allow this would have to be pretty fucked up, but ideally this scene will ignore that for the most part. Just understand that, to the audience, the women participating in this event are not considered people. They are property, and only the winner is elevated to the status of an independent agent.

Okay. So she could run a weapon through his leg and rub her sex over his face before leaving him?

Well, you can knock the wind out of them or knock them out, or you can hit them with a taser (if you've got one) or spray their eyes with mace. You can trick them into a trap that will be hard for them to escape. You can clap them on the ears to disorient them...

Okay, but what they can do to us to slow us down? Can they physically hurt us? If they can, it seems a little unbalanced. They're coming after us, sometimes, in packs and possibly able to hurt us, and we can't really hurt them back? I mean I get being able to knock them out and trap them. I'm just checking out all the options. It would be like shooting fish in a barrel if they can hurt us so we can't get away. Kind of takes the sport out of it a little.

Well, they can't do anything to you that you can't do to them. Their goal is to pin you down and ravish you. You're valuable property, and doing something that would permanently damage you would be counterproductive. So blinding, crippling, breaking bones or doing anything that would leave a scar is clearly off-limits.

Okay. Thank you for clearing that up. I think I will have two profiles up today for contestants.

I have a question about the girls. Can they possibly be plain, but because they're virgins, they were picked and given a make over to make them more attractive for the camera?

AndNich123 said:
Okay. Thank you for clearing that up. I think I will have two profiles up today for contestants.

Awesome! Glad I could clear that up!

samowise said:
If I am not too late, I would love to join this is as a warden.

SociallyInept said:
Can I join this as one of this girls, or is it too late?

Dream Guide said:
I'm up for this as a warden :)

Nobody is too late! Please post your applications!

AndNich123 said:
I have a question about the girls. Can they possibly be plain, but because they're virgins, they were picked and given a make over to make them more attractive for the camera?

That would be fine. The girls will all be somewhat dolled up for the show anyway. The "plain girl" gimmick could be quite interesting. You know, see how pretty she is when she's cleaned up.

SociallyInept said:
Can the girls trap each other in order for the wardens to get to them instead? If that makes sense?

Yes! This is actually where a lot of the viewing enjoyment can come in, with girls forming rivalries, or even alliances, then stabbing each other in the back.

I'm sorry about that. I was going to do it yesterday, but I took too much time catching up on rps. Today I had an early work day.

I'm willing to join in. Not quite sure as what yet, but I think I'll have an idea by the end of the day.

So far we have:

Contestants: 3
Buyers: 2
Wardens: 2

If necessary, I can also start throw in another character if you guys feel we need more.

Back
Top Bottom