Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Virgin Standing

Graphic Depictions

Planetoid
I have an idea for a group roleplay that I think would lend itself well to this medium. I am looking for members of both sexes for a primarily heterosexual scene (though girl-on-girl action would also be quite appropriate). The short version of this roleplay idea is that it is the Sexual Hunger Games. For more details, read on.

I am looking for male and female characters between the ages of 16 and 25. All female characters must be attractive and virgin. All male characters must be physically fit, attractive, and eager to break some hymens. There might be room for characters who do not fit this profile, but they are not part of the core plot and will serve largely as spectators and as part of the epilogue. I am looking for roughly 5-13 female characters, and virtually any number of male characters, so long as they don't outnumber the ladies by more than about 4 to 1.

Setting: AU Modern, some advanced tech as part of the background

Themes: Nonconsensual, Defloration, Femsub, Group Sex, Bondage, Slavery, Contest, Public Humiliation, Game Show

Limits: Death/Serious Injury/Gore, Scat/Piss/Ass to Mouth, Animals, Puking

Here is the scenario:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the ever-popular gameshow, Last Virgin Standing! We've traveled the world collecting the hottest virgins for your viewing entertainment! Today's arena will be a lush tropical island in the South Pacific, but it won't be an easy vacation for these girls! They're all going in virgins, but only one will be walking away with her hymen intact. The winner will be going home with 10 million dollars, and the losers, well, any one of them could be going home with you, so keep your phone and your wallet handy! We promise an exciting time filled with action, danger, and that hardcore sex we all love! Get ready for... LAST VIRGIN STANDING!

Female characters will be released onto a tropical island. This island is littered with hazards and bonuses that will either help or hinder them during this competition. The girls get a few minutes' head start before the Wardens are released. These are hot young men who are tasked with capturing, fucking, and bringing back every girl they can. During the show, audience members can call in to bid on the contestants, and when one of them loses, the highest bidder wins the auction and gets to keep the girl as a personal sex slave. The goal is to be the last girl with an intact hymen by the end of the competition. Winners walk free as independently wealthy women. Losers are deflowered on live television, often impregnated, and then sold to a random stranger.

Obviously, due to the nature of the game, most girls do not enter this show willingly, and many are reluctant at first to betray their fellow contestants. However, the administrators show no mercy, and the girls who do est are usually the ones who are willing to do anything to win. Any society that would allow this would have to be pretty fucked up, but ideally this scene will ignore that for the most part. Just understand that, to the audience, the women participating in this event are not considered people. They are property, and only the winner is elevated to the status of an independent agent.

I could even play two female roles. Once the show is over, and the girl who were sold during the course of show are handed over to their new owners, will the rp follow those plot lines as well? Will we have other players as the buyers? Hi Sirix!

AndNich123 said:
I could even play two female roles. Once the show is over, and the girl who were sold during the course of show are handed over to their new owners, will the rp follow those plot lines as well? Will we have other players as the buyers? Hi Sirix!

I'm encouraged to see some interest! Personally, I am fine with people playing more than one character if they want, though I do want everyone to be careful not to metagame here and make things super easy for themselves. I was planning on doing a short prologue where we come back, say, six months later to check in on the losers, but I hadn't planned to follow it further than that. However, if you and your owner want to do a spinoff scene, that's totally fine, and I encourage it!

it seems to me like you could use this game to Segway the buyers and females into alternate rps along side the spinoff scene.

sirix said:
it seems to me like you could use this game to Segway the buyers and females into alternate rps along side the spinoff scene.

I'm not sure I know exactly what you mean, but yes, the end of this competition would work well as a segway to other rp threads between the masters and their new purchases.

I'm trying to give this some more exposure and hopefully attract more people (notice the sig). I haven't abandoned it, but I just don't know quite how to advertise for this sort of thing.

I'm in, as one of the virgins.

A question though, how do we exactly.. avoid getting caught? Should the girls simply hide somewhere in the forest or is fighting allowed?

Welcome aboard! Hiding and running are generally the preferred methods of avoiding capture. Killing or seriously injuring a Warden will result in an automatic disqualification and will result in an escalation of force toward the perpetrator. Contestants will occasionally be provided with nonlethal weapons that can be used to help them escape capture, but these will not prove effective for long-term offensive action, so use them wisely. There are a number of traps on the island, and some inventive contestants have in the past turned these on the Wardens. As a note, Wardens often travel in packs, working together to isolate and bring down their quarry. This also results in interesting and intense spectacles for the viewers. If you intend to fight, it will probably be against superior numbers, and Wardens are chosen for their physical abilities in addition to their appearance. In the end, while fighting the Wardens is permitted, so long as you do not seriously injure or kill them, it is not a recommended strategy for contestants who expect to last very long in the competition, given the limited means at their disposal.

NOTE TO EVERYONE:
Since it seems we've got some decent interest here, I'm going to open up a character profile thread. Keep an eye out for it. We're not yet up to minimum capacity, unless several ladies are taking multiple characters, but we are approaching that, so it should be safe to start making characters.

Oh I'm not overly keen on fighting, I just wanted to know how the game was going to be played out.

Thanks for the answer. I'll keep an eye for the profiles thread when it is up.

The males are the wardens, and they can be buyers as well. I haven't lost interest. I just have to make sure of who I wanna play here. I've got a really good idea though.

Question. How much can the virgins actually hurt the wardens? I know personally if someone was coming after me to take my virginity, and if I kept I would win the game and the money, I would be willing to fight pretty hard.

Back
Top Bottom