Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

"Behold! The Queen - My New Slave!" (F/M or F/F or F/Other, NC, Fantasy Setting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wedgie Acceleration!

Super-Earth
The Queen Enslaved (F/M or F/F or F/Other)

Please send a PM if you're interested. I like to keep my areas neat, so again, please do not reply here. Thank you!

Synopsis: In a fantasy setting, your character could be a warlord, an evil wizard/sorceress, or something else (Orc? Ogre? Futa?) - marching their army across the continent and crushing all in their path. My character, the Queen of her realm, has put up considerable resistance along that path, but now that time is over. With thousands dead, her army is broken, her people are starving and there are no more heroes to call upon. The time for surrender has arrived.

Not only are her people enslaved and what's left of the army forced to join your character's army, but your character has long desired to make the Queen - often referred to as "the most beautiful woman in the known world" - his/her personal slave.

There are a few things that I want for this RP:

• I do not want it to be entirely smut, smut, smut. I'd like there to be storyline, as well, involving a progression from proud Queen to a slave who obeys her master/mistress without question.

• Trophy-ism: I'd like for the Queen, in her new role, to be commonly garbed in gold bracelets (that can be locked together), gold anklets (ditto) with bare feet, a tiny gold and white thong, topless (at your discretion), a gold collar with a ring on the front (for a chain or leash) and a tiara (but not her former regal crown), as a reminder that she is a former Queen who has been enslaved. The conqueror can even sometimes refer to her as his/her "trophy."

In fact, having her chained/tied to a post (or x-shaped device), raised high in the air as the army marches along, proudly showing her off, would be pretty awesome!

• Humiliation: As we know, she's a Queen who has been enslaved. The right dialogue can only add to the humiliation.

• As your character's new personal slave, she would accompany him/her on the rest of the crusade, leaving room for there to be a backdrop of war - and adventure, to a degree.

If you're interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss things further!

Although I do have plenty of reference ideas, I'm willing to base her on a celebrity you like or even someone you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom