Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding love then wear he never expected (Jemnai x NaoChan)

Chrys smiled as he nodded his head a little bit. "She was fun, but men are better," he said and unconsciously gave him a small wink. And that was the truth. The one time with the male was so good, that females just didn't please him. he would much rather be fucked than to be the one fucking.

"Well we tend to be nothing like penatraing a nice hot hole of lovely woman and have them scream our name as they cum"David said as he picked up the wink" If you have anymore outfits liek that at home I would love to see you wear them here"he said as it would be great visual spank bank material"Sofar your work is great and if you ever wanted to be full time I do have guest room you could have rent free"he added.

Chrys grinned and nodded his head. He had plenty of cute little cosplay costumes at home in his closest. He nodded again at his offer. "I'll keep that in mind," he said with asmall laugh. For now he would only come for a few hours a day to make sure that the house was cleaned.

"Alright so what is your major?"he asked as he wanted to know as much as he could about this cute maid he hired. He finished his lunch and put his plate into the sink but went back and sat at the table but he now had a full hardon as his shorts were long enough that his cock couldnt poke out but there was definatly showed how long he was.

"Biology," Chrys said with a grin as he licked his lips. He noticed as David got up and then sat back down that he had a very nice cock. Very nice. Chrys' cock reacted to that. He started to get hard in his tight little panties. That was not good. "I want to teach it."

"Ah I was good in that subject esp when it came to the human reproduction"he said with a sly grin he could feel himself wanting to fuck Chrys but he knew that he needed wait and see if she be reseptive to him.

Chrys laughed softly as he watched the man carefully. He licked his lips and looked down at his lap. The tight underwear prevented him to have a visible bulge in his skirt. Then he looked back at David and blushed a little bit. "If there's...anything else you want me to do, sir, just tell me...I'll do it...." he said softly. Maybe he could relieve some of that pressure in his pants...with a hand job or a blow job.

"Well I could us um some help I dont want to imposse and think that I jsut hired you to be sexual object I didnt but it been over 6 monthes since I had any non personal release "he said to her as he was amazed she had been forward

Chrys licked his lips as he nodded his head. He didn't mind, as long as the man didn't want to lick something he didn't have. "I don't mind..." he whispered, getting off the chair and going over to David with a small blush. He got down on his knees in front of the man. He hoped that this wasn't a mistake.

"Well I guess you can consider this tip and I hope regular part of your duties"he said as he pushes down his short as he reveals a hard 10 inch but thick cock and two heavy cum filled balls. He watched as his Chrys got on her knees.

Chrys' eyes grew wide at the size of his dick. The other male he was with one had an eight inch dick. He swallowed as he reached up and grabbed his dick in hand. He slowly started to stroke up and down this large dick. "Wow, sir...you are huge.." He reached with his other hand and grabbed his heavy balls gently.

"MMM I wouldnt say hugh just slight above average I think"he moans as she caresses both his cock and balls"You can have lick it wont bite I promise"he moans as he felt her soft hand caressly jerking his mighty shaft that was nice and veiny.

Chrys nodded his head at him as he leaned up and took the head of his cock into her mouth. He swirled his tongue around the mushroomed head slowly. His eyes looked up at David's face as he watched him carefully. He sucked gingerly on his dick.

"OOH Chrys it been so long since I had another on my cock"he moans as he looked down at his servant as she started to orally please him. his hands caressed face as she blows him "Maybe if you want I could fuck you but not today"he moans

"W-we'll see..." Chrys whispered against the head of his cock, blinking up at him. He wasn't sure if David would ever be able to touch him because he figured that the man would not like what was under the skirt. He opened his mouth around his cock and took it into his mouth. He couldn't get much more past the head in his mouth. So his hand massaged up and down the shaft as he sucked on it.

"MMM you natural Chrys"he moans as he missed getting his cock sucked it was one thing his wife speciality when they made love. His hand caress her face as she sucked him off.

Chrys looked up at David as he sucked on his cock. He managed to get a little bit more into his mouth. His hand massaged the shaft of his cock. He sucked harder as his own cock throbbed. He swallowed around the cock, so badly wanted to touch himself, but he couldn't in front of David.

Back
Top Bottom