Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Finding love then wear he never expected (Jemnai x NaoChan)

Jemnai

Supernova
David was sitting in his home office. He wasnt to bad looking at 180lbs 6ft avg build with brown hair hazel eyes. He has just hired a part time maid to clean his house every other day as he didnt have time to clean since his wife had resently passed away from overian cancer. His friends has told him he needed to get out but he wasnt ready to move on.

When Chrys put his application in, he had put himself as female, since he knew that females would be hired more. And he was already kind of into crossdressing and thought that he would enjoy being a maid. When he got the call, he was super excited that he finally got a job for some very wealthy man.

Chrys was a small boy, thin and very girlie looking. His hair was a light brown color that fell in his face a little bit. When he arrived at the house, he was wearing a cute little maid outfit that he thought was very appropriate for this job. And he felt really cute wearing it. It was a simple black french maid kind that went down to his knees. He had white stockings that went up to his knees and cute little black shoes. He knocked on the door and waited.

David waited for Chrys to arrive for to start cleaning his modest home. He saw the picture the agentcy has sent with a set of resumes when he picked Chrys out to be his maid. David heard the knock and came down stairs from his office and answered the door"You must be Chrys"he said to him.

Chrys couldn't help the small blush when the man opened the door. He nodded his head at him with a small smile. "Yes sir," he said softly, his voice having a feminine touch to it. He tilted his head to the side a little, looking up at the man and admiring him. He sure was a very attractive male.

"Come in"David said as he was admiring the young woman he saw before him. "You came really dressed for the part"David said with chuckle as he saw the outfit Chrys was wearing."Care for a drink before I give you a tour and show you what I want done in each room"he said

Chrys shook his head a little bit, blushing as he looked down at his outfit. "Is it too much? I-I can wear something else tomorrow," he said, nodding his head. "And a tour and rules will be nice to know," he said with a small laugh.

"Its fine just didnt expect your would be wearing something like that"He said as he starts to tell her the rules like how he like to have the towel paper to be put on if there is needs to be changed. Then they got to the master bedroom"In this room I need the bed made with hospital corners, fresh sheets every other week, My dirty clothes washed once a week and ironed/folded and put away"he said to her as he was looking her over.

Chrys nodded his head at him with a small smile. It didn't seem too bad. He was happy that he finally had a job. He followed him around the house and grinned when they stopped in the bedroom. "Okay. That doesn't sound too bad. I promise you will not regret hiring me."

"I hope not because I cant handle doing house work. If you do a good enough job I will see about having you come here full time as cook"He said to her as he could cook but cooking for one wasnt fun so he was cooking tv dinners to eat.

Chrys giggled softly and nodded his head at him. "Yup, this will be a piece of cake," she said, smiling up at him. Maybe he could even start dinner if he finished up his work early. He didn't mind cooking at all. He enjoyed that.

"I need to get back to work so I let you get started"David said as he moved pass her and head back into his office to get back to writing the linus Shell Scripts for a company that hired him to write script for their system to monitor their worker computer net use.

Chrys nodded his head as he started with the basic cleaning. He first tidied up each room and dusted everything. Then he vacuumed. By the time he had completely finished the living room, it was lunch time. He glanced upstairs for a moment before he went into the kitchen to start making sandwiches and fruit slices.

David came out of his office and saw Chrys making lunch in the kitchen as she bend over in the refrigator and noticed her cute lil ass. He watched for a while hidden as he stayed hidden from site. Her ass is what started getting him hard.

Chrys didn't know that his skirt showed the soft curves of his perky little ass. His girlfriends were always so jealous that he had a better ass than them. He didn't notice that his master was around the corner. He sliced the sanwiches in half diagonally. He decorated the rest of the plate with grabs, apple, and kiwi slices. He placed the plates on the table and went back to the fridge for lemonade.

David walked in after Chrys went back to the fridge"Hello there"he said to her as there was slight bulge in his pants after looking at her ass.

Chrys jumped slightly and turned to face him with a grin. "Right on time!" he said with a small giggle and nodded to the sandwiches. "I just finished making lunch," he said, pouring two glasses of lemonade and walked to the table.

"Thank you it looks great"he said to her as he was looking her over. It had been awhile since he had sex he he was getting horny looking at her in that outfit.

Chrys blinked at the man, realizing what was happening. His eyes got wide and he stepped back a little bit. Then he sat down, hoping to kind of hide behind the table. He turned to his lunch and started to eat.

David starts eat his lunch as they both eat"So tell me about yourself Chrys"he asked as he was curious about this young woman that was in his employment. He also wanted to know more about her like was she single or was she looking at going to school etc.

Chrys swallowed as he ate. Seeing David's bulge was giving him a bulge of his own. He tired to calm down though. As he ate, he glanced up at his boss at his question. "Well, I'm eighteen. I just started college and this job is going to help pay for it.."

"So are you seeing anyone I mena cute girl like yourself has to be fighting guys off witha stick or something"David said as he licked his lip thinking about plowing her as it had been a while since he had sex and masterbation was losing it charm.

"Guys and girls alike," Chrys said with a tease and a small smile. "No, I am single. School and now this new job is barely even making me able to see my friends, let alone a boyfriend," he said, nodding at him. He watched David carefully, wondering what he was thinking.

"So your bisexual"He asked as thaught of Chrys with another girl was filling the idea of jerk session later that night. He wondered if Chrys would intereset in a guy who was 12 years her senior. It wasnt like he was old enough to be her father.

"I've only been with a girl once," Chrys said, nodding his head at him. He was actually only with another male once. He hadn't been in a relationship in a long time. It was difficult to find a male or a female that liked that he dressed up in girl's clothing sometimes.

"So your just experimenting lots of folks do that in college even I did tho it only lasted a month with this Tgirl as I was geek but it didnt last since I meet my wife and was with her since she pasted aways"David said as he felt her could talk with Chrys.

Back
Top Bottom