Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Booker looking for an Elizabeth for a long term Bioshock-esque adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunkirk

Planetoid
Hey there!
I’m glad you found this ad intriguing enough to click it and I hope you will decide to drop me a message after reading what I propose.

As you might have guessed from the title, I’m interested in Bioshock – or should I say Bioshock-esque – stories. This doesn’t mean that I want to reenact the stories of the games. Not at all!
Since the Bioshock franchise is based on a multiverse theory we should make good use of it. How?
We take some of the characters from the story (first and foremost Elizabeth & Booker) and place them in an alternate universe. A universe that is similar to the ones we experienced in the games in style, without being the same.
For example, our story could have us explore a hollow earth (as in Jules Vernes’ Journey to the Center of the Earth), a subterranean sea (cf. Fallen London, Sunnless Sea) or a world of eldritch horrors (as described by Lovecraft and his admirers).

I should also mention that a relationship (sexual & possibly romantic) between Elizabeth and Booker would be part of the adventure. So technically, there would be incestuous themes included.
Whether you prefer the younger, sweeter Elizabeth as seen in Infinite or the more mature femme fatale as described in Burial at Sea is entirely up to you, as I greatly enjoy both sides of that coin.​

Booker DeWitt on F-List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom