Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge with a Splash (pqueued and dando20)

Astasia had stayed at Dane's side, a bleat here and there when she was too curious. Her feet where just beginning to become sore when they arrived at the apartment. Her eyes had a curious going to them, like she wanted to learn what everything was. The mer nodded at the request, grabbing the door handle abs trying it. Nothing. So she added a little more force, and the handle seemed to fall out of placement, a seemingly easy fix. "Da!" She bleated happily, looking to Dane for approval.

"Thanks..I suppose..now if I can just..." Dane now tried to put his finger in the hole where the handle was and managed to open the door. "There got it..."Dane says opening the door.

"Well...welcome to my home" Dane shows her. The living room wasn't quite cleaned up. Clothes were still on the floor, the small tv was on and the bowl he ate breakfast from was still on the table. It wasn't a total mess, but it sure needed some straightening. They was a large worn-out old couch and another small chair. "You can lay on the couch while I get something to eat. I'm sure you need the rest after walking all this way." Dane said, heading to the kitchen and seeing if some leftovers were still in the fridge.

Astasia wasn't bothered in the least bit by the disarray, but toed her way through and laid herself out on the couch. On a second thought, age sat up enough to remove the straining coat, and settled down with it draped over her shoulder. now that she was comfortable, she could feel the soreness kick into her feet. Pain made her irritable, despite get tolerance. She listened to Dane move around, tagging in small details.

Dane managed to find some leftover cold cut sandwiches. He got out all of them, a half a dozen sandwiches, and brought it to Stasia. "Here you go. Lunch." Dane sets the plate on the table and eats one of them, showing Stasia how he eats his. "Mmm..tastes even better after surviving a drowning. Hehe" Dane said jokingly.

Astasia watches Dane bring the plate in, sitting up at the prospect of food. the coat falls for shoulders exposing her to the cool air of the flat. She picks one up and sniffs the sandwich before nibbling at it. It tastes interesting, definitely new to her taste pallet. She quickly made her way through two sandwiches, seemingly never dropping a crumb. Finally satisfied, Stasia mewls at Dane, unsure of what to do next.

Dane yawned, feeling quite tired. He saw Stasia is waiting to do something else. He smiled heading to the couch and hugging her close. "YOu know..a gorgeous think like you..can make guys I know crazy...good thing you're here...and mine." Dane said, kissing her again, this time a bit longer. He pulled out, seeing her reaction of the naked beauty. "Hehe..did you like that?" Dane said, getting even harder.

Astasia perked up at the man's voice, listening and nodding slowly. She was a bit confused, but understood enough to assume she got the jist. When Dane's lips were against hers, she responded with as much eagerness she could muster. The sound of fabric moving pulled her attention away, curiosity bringing her hand to his shaft to delicately run thin fingers down it. "Da..?"

Dane moaned, feeling the mermaid's fingers on his pants. He panted, unable to hold back. He unzips, showing Stasia his erect member. "Mm...go on...touch it..." Dane said, smiling with bliss.

The mer just takes his order, still unsure of what she's doing. It was making Dane pant heavily, but she didn't think it was bad. He'd tell her to stop. So Stasia keeps running her fingers up and down the member, watching Dane closely. She ran a finger over the slit, before finally using get fist to wrap around his length, feeling the texture and warmth on her soft hands.

Dane moaned louder, enjoying the handjob he was getting. He made some precum, almost close to blowing his load all over. "Mmm..yyess..gooood" Dane moaned in pleasure, wanting to put his dick inside her, claiming her. "Stasia...I...I want you...I want you to be mine..." Dane said, panting.

Astasia chewed her bottom lip, shivering at each moan. Her own breath became unsteady as she rubbed her thumb through the precum, using it as lube. She was antsy and unfamiliar with humans and how they worked, but she was enjoying this. Something in her sparked and she whimpered, looking up at Dane. "Da!" She said, nodding her head.

Dane smiled and pinned the naked woman on the couch. He rushed in and entered her hole, feeling so excited. She felt so dry, so he humped slow and steadily. He moaned, excited he was going to claim a mermaid for his own.

Stasis giggled as she was pinned down, whimpering underneath him. As the foreign feeling of something in her settled in, a gasp escaped her light lips. With each slow thrust, she felt her body tingle, the pain residing to steady pleasure. She keened against him, trying to pull him closer with her heels on his thighs. "Nng.."

Dane humps her faster, moaning as he dug himself in the mermaid deeper and deeper. It was so long since he had an experience such as this, but with Astasia it was so amazing. He felt so much pleasure tingling around his member as he pounds her even faster. "YYeess...OOhh...soo..gooodd" Dane moaned louder in pleasure.

Astasia whimpered and moaned wantonly as he pounded into he'd. She squirmed under him, grasping at his neck and hair. Arching her back up, she tried to meet Dane with every thrust. She could feel herself be coming wetter, confused but excited.

Dane moaned louder, feeling himself getting closer to cumming. "YYees...OOhh...soo..good..Mm...almost..al...most....OOHHH" Dane screamed in bliss, cumming hard in the mermaid, over and over with force.

Astasia clenched around Dane's member, his words keeping her focus on him and his pleasure, her own momentarily forgotten till he cums in her. "Nngh! Da! Da!" She whimpered, the pleasure only rising.

Dane keeps cumming in her, moaning with bliss. A full hour passed before he finally tired out, panting in a still orgasm high. "Mmm..Astasia...you're..amazing..Mmm..mine...forever...oohh.." Dane mumbled as he dozes of on top of the mermaid. He slept in sweet peace for the first time in years.

Back
Top Bottom