Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mafia revenge with a Splash (pqueued and dando20)

dando20

Supernova
Dane had lots of good days...well manageable days, but now wasn't one of them...maybe his last. He is now drowning in the downtown river, while being tied to a block of cement, slowly dragged down and unable to swim up. He feared that this was it. He felt so stupid for thinking he could take on the cartel on his own after what he did to his friends. He had a gang of his own, but was gunned down after a deal gone bad. He was tricked and could do nothing about it now. He couldn't take his revenge.

The waters were dark past the first three feet, nothingness belowbit. Fish swam cautiously, darting back and fourth. In the dark, fantasy was a reality. Eyes watched curiously as something started to sink, weighed down by a heavy brixk. Astasia watched, seeing the struggling appearance of the things face. She darted forward, her powerful tail reeling her to the situation. Her knowledge of man, this thing before her, was limited. Dangerous and weak were keywords, though they didn't seem to match. Fear for this 'man' was quickly lost and Astasia swam down to bring him to the surface. Grabbing the rope, she started to swim for the surface, man and cement in tow.

Dane coughed, wondering what was happening. HE looked around and sees that he is back at the surface. "W..WHa?...HOw...how did i get back here?.." Dane looked around and sees the woman who saved her. "Wha...umm...hello?.." Dane said in nervousness. "Did...you save me?..." Dane asked. He looked at her, seeing she was all naked, half of her in the water.

Astasia watched the man sputter and gasp, near laughing at him. Something nagged at her and she kept her humor to herself. When greeted, she waved her free hand to the man, nodding at his question. She made a humming sound, wondering if the man would understand what she was saying. Her dark tail kept her head above the water, her hand still grasping at the rope with ease.

Dane tries to swim to shore, but felt something tied on his leg. "W..Wait...how did u cut off the concrete?" Dane asks the strange lady. Dane had to admit, she was very stunning, but something was...inhuman about her. Still, he wouldn't have picked a better savior. "Umm..help me off shore?" Dane said pointing at the port.

Astasia looked up the port, chewing her lip in consideration before giving a quick nod. Looking back at the man, she imitated holding her breath by puffing her cheeks up and plugging her nose, an action she'd seen the younger mans do. Curious creatures, man were. Nonetheless, she obeyed and dove back under the water, dragging the rope with to swim him to shore.

Dane held on, not sure how this girl was so good at swimming in cold waters such as this port...and with no clothes either. He soon reached the port and climbed out. He sighed still seeing the rope was still tied to his leg. "great...still not going anywhere with this still dragging me around.." Dane mumbled.

Astasia watched quietly, her lips never moving. Her soft, blue eyes follow his every move. She listens intently, but there was no question or demand in his voice. So, out of kindness, Astasia let's go of the rope and leans herself closer, delicate fingers prying at the rope, encouraging it to loosen. It doesn't budge. Placing her hands on the port,'s stable foundation, she pulls herself up and forces her upper body to hold her weight while trying to undo the tie of the man's leg.

Dane notices that she was trying to loosen the rope. "Thanks...whoever you are.." Dane said. As the girl pulls herself up. He notice her hips had...something odd on them. "Wha...are..those..scales?.." Dane mumbled. Dane felt a bit curious and touched her hips a bit while she wasn't looking.

Astasia hummed again in response to the question of her name. She refocused on the task at hand, struggling to keep her body up, the weight of water pulling her down. Damn gravity. She hardly noticed the man was touching her, not until she had untied the rope and slumped heavily on the port board walk. The scales were a silver color, flashing in the sun. Along then were spots of dark scales, resembling that of a koi's coloration. She playfully splashed water up at the man, smiling and giggling.

"N..No..it couldn't be...is she?..." Dane said as he was finally free. He took the mermaid's hips and pulls her up and kissed her. He moaned a bit tasting like fish. He pulls out and looks at her legs...or rather lack of legs. Instead he saw the start of a tail of silver scales. Dane gasped and puts her back down in the water. After staring at her for a bit, Dane smiles, petting her whitish blond hair. "Thank you...for saving me..." Dane said, adoring this mystical creature.

The mer shrieked with momentary delight as she was pulled further out of the water, impressed with the man's strength. The kiss was surprising her. She pulled herself up more, trying to get more attention. Disappointment follows when she's pot back into the water, a pout forming on her soft lips. Astasia learned into the hand in her hair, cooing gently.

Dane chuckles, seeing the mermaid liked the kiss and being pulled up. He then thought of something. "Hey..umm..do u..want to come with me?.." Dane said. He smiled, wanting to have this beauty with him. Though he wasn't sure how to make it to his apartment carrying a naked part woman-part fish. He carried her out of the water, smiling even more as she likes it. "You even seem..quite strong, pulling me to the shore with me tied to concrete." Dane smiled, thinking of some ideas.

[ do you want her to change form, or be able to? Like having legs when her tail is dry enough or being able to change between tail and legs? ]

Astasia nodded, biting her lip at the offer and smiling. A gasp and small shriek escaped her while she was being picked up and removed from the water alltogether. She quickly clung to the man, unable to keep herself up. Her scales were more excited, near transparent fins jutting from her tail, markings making them look foreign sharing her body.

( Yes she will change for when her tail is dry, but she will still need to be in the water after some time on land)

Dane smiles and carries her off, trying to hide the fact she was naked, by covering her breasts with his chest. He would hope that people will think the tail was just some over the top costume. As he walks off with the mermaid, he didn't notice yet the scales were falling off bit by bit.

[Mkay, thank you]

Astasia wrapped her arms around the man's neck. Trying to keep her body pressed close to his for warmth. With each step the sun glowed down on her, drying up her tail. Scales, now losing their shine, were peeling viciously. Beneath, pale legs started to show with small freckles here and there. Noticing it herself, Astasia opened her mouth and let out a small bleat, shifting her body on the man's arms.

"Huh what's wrong?.." Dane asks as he looks at the mermaid. He sees she now has pale legs with some few freckles. "Holy...you have legs now...I..guess since you are on land now? Well...now you just look like a naked broad...ok..Umm.." Dane thinks as he puts the now human woman down. He took off his shirt and puts it on the beauty. "There...that should do...(sigh)...wish I had money for a cab..." Dane said looking around to see if he could get a ride. He couldn't carry a half naked woman for the rest of the way home....assuming his home was still there.

Astasia was patient, standing on her own with his jacket securely wrapped around her body, hiding her nudity from the world. To most it would look like she'd come back from swimming at the beach. She knew better and delighted in the fact that she'd get to roam around in nothing. She cooed as the man spoke,stepping forward with a slight wobble. She looked around, trying to spot some form of transportation.

Dane looked around, while amazed that the woman can stand on her own. "Probably had experience with using her legs." Dane thought. As he stood there, looking at her, he couldn't help but be aroused by this beauty and how lucky he was to find her..or rather she finding him. "Umm..can you talk?...do u have a name?" Dane asks, remembering the woman had said nothing but some cute little noises.

The met cocks a brow at his question. Of course she can speak, she's just so well-adjusted to the sounds of marine life, man languages were hard to remember. But a name? She could say her name. "Astasia," she offered, giving another gentle smile. She pointed at him, a questioning look on her face.

"Astasia?....Wow..sounds quite exotic...very fitting." Dane said smiling. He was confused when Astasia pointed at him. "Oh..my name?...It's Dane...My name is Dane" Dane said smiling, petting her again. "Well..guess we'll have to walk then...umm...do you need me to carry you?" Dane asked Astasia.

Astasia cooed when he started petting her hair, soothing her. "Dane." She tested the word, though her pronunciation was a tad off. Her brows bunched together and a pout formed on her lips again, taking Dane's question as an insult. To prove herself she started to step away from him, a playful smile on her face.

"Hehe ok ok, I deserved that..." Dane said with a bit of a chuckle. "Now..if we keep going forward, we'll reach my apartment in about an hour...like I said..a long walk, but we'll make it..." Dane said, walking forward down the road with Astasia.

'Stasia followed after, hooking an arm through Dane's. An hour? She'd be occupied for a full hour! No more swimming and circles, seeing the same thing minute after minute. She'd forgotten just how beautiful man's world was compared to the sea. She stayed close to Dane, the coat warm on her torso, but her wet legs still shivered somewhat as they made their way towards the man's home.

An hour finally passed and he made it to the apartment. He sighed seeing it was as he left it. Walking up the stairs, he tried to jimmy the lock, but groaned, realizing he had no key. "Great...key must have dropped in the port...now how do i get it...um..Hey..Stasia?..can you...i don't know...ram the door through, or break open the lock?" Dane asked, remembering her strength.

Back
Top Bottom