Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Squishy's Latest Odd Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishypink

Supernova
Hello interweb peeples! It's time for another one of my "WTF is she smoking and where can I get some" requests. On the docket for today is (drum roll) self-raping lesbians!

I know what you're thinking, exactly what the abstract fuck, but let me break it down. You've got lesbians, okay? And they don't like penises. But then they feel the need to get fucked by penises. And so they do. And they hate it. But they need it. And they really, really hate that they need it because they really, really hate it. The key theme here is a total lack of enjoyment by girls who are more or less willing. Sort of. Mostly. Nah, they're just raping themselves.

The nice thing about this is that it can morph into a lot of different specific fetishes depending on who wants to do what. If you like breeding/pregnancy RPs then the girls are just trying to get pregnant even if it means letting those awful, horrible things inside them. If you like non-con, then that pretty much writes itself in that she just plain doesn't want it but has no choice.

*SPECIFIC SCENARIO IN MIND*

The Fake Princess: Sissy x Tomboy

The prince of a medieval kingdom is an adorable crossdressing trap with a bit of a sadistic streak. His royal parents assign him some a personal bodyguard/servant whom he is free to use however he sees fit. This bodyguard is a rough, tough, tomboy of a girl and a card carrying lesbian, but her strong sense of duty has her eager to serve the prince in any way he desires, even if she doesn't enjoy the act. This has all sorts of fun ways it could play out: a happy ending where she learns to love her sire and they live happily ever after, or the bodyguard disgraced and discharged for not doing her duty well enough, the bodyguard executed for some perceived treason, maybe even an unwanted pregnancy and the dubious honor of carrying a prince's illegitimate offspring.

PM me, yo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom