Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

taboo fun on YIM (M looking for F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marq_4_you

Planetoid
Looking for a sweet young lady for taboo smut on yahoo messenger (preferrably) or AIM (if you don't have YIM). I'm open to scenarios ranging from adultery to family affairs, although I'm deliberately leaving the specific scenarios open ended because your ideas are more than welcome. The main thing is that clandestine encounters, with the fear of getting caught, is a large factor.

As always, my ideal partner will be easy going, write/spell well with decent grammar and without internet abbreviations, and generally be fun to chat and play with. Of course, since we're talking yahoo messenger, the ability to keep the scenario moving trumps the ability to write long paragraphs.

I'd only request that, if while we chat about the scenarios, you don't particularly care to go forward, please say so and we can both move on. Just signing out and disappearing may not be the nicest thing to do, and I sure wouldn't do it to you..:)

Please PM or message me on YIM at marq_4_you@yahoo.com. AIM is OK, but I don't check it much.

Look forward to it...;)

Marq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom