Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HUNGER...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip -

Banned
Banished
Females only.

In a world where people hide the truth of their sexual desires for fear of judgement or explore and find bad situations... there is a town called Freedom.
Someone made a mistake, a man inherited a vast amount of money...
abandoned by his mother at 7, abused by his step-mother that made him do sexual things to her daughter, teaching him for herself when he got older, then two teenage girls played with him for a time, then a female teacher and at 17 he lived with a 35 year old playboy bunny who taught him, a criminal father, bastard uncles made him.

Prison was where he read and learned to be a gentlemen.
He saw men and women were at war. Divorce were down to 1-2 years, men running from home, because mom believe she was equal or a man and the insanity was to much.
He researched....listen to many around the world..since the 60's and the femme-e-natzi shouting such stupidities, abuse has risen far more than the growth of population.

A black president and people from around the world chanted "Change is coming"
Only to be disappointed years later.

He listened to "Make it rain" by Ed Sheeran..
He busted everything in the room, hating his life, hating being alone and made his vow, "I will bring change to my country"

Little girl
Adult feeling like a little girl hungering for a daddy.

Whore (rare)
Hungering for anything sexual, any time, any place or any way for her own pleasure and with however many.

Lover (rare)
Hungers for deep meaningful feelings of love.

Slave/Submissive
Hungers to be commanded/hungers to please.

Bitch (very rare)
Is all of the above depending her mood, never says no to her man and is all for her man. She is every abused man's dream.

The world spreads from mouth to mouth of a place to live free, only those that stay find out about what the future holds for a country.
The cardinal of the catholic church, the ministers of public safety, child services, education and health care, the leader of the bikers and mafia all receive the same letter.
'If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.'
Genghis Khan
"Not my words, yet you will feel the meaning of them by my hand."

I only play via email and in 1st person, you can play in any person you wish.
just a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom