Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Satisfy My Craving: Monster Breeding Ranch

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAMF

Planetoid
Hey there, BMR. I'm just here making a simple search thread for an idea that I had and would love to pursue- it will contain all sorts of kinks, but to make sure we're on the same page, I'll list a few off here: monster sex/bestiality, breeding, oviposition, exhibition/humiliation, incest, non con, tentacles, futanari, and possibly yuri/lesbian scenes, just to name a few.

All right, now, onto the plot itself.

The world will be a bit of a fantasy world- there will be monsters and magic of course, but some wealthier folk will have cars or other luxuries. The RP will take place outside of a medium sized town in a frontier land, on a monster breeding ranch owned by my character. Here, he breeds different beasts such as catgirls, harpies, cowgirls, wolf-beasts, minotaurs, demons, and even the occasional captive elf, or rarely, a dragon or tentacle monster. He makes money by selling these beasts off to buyers, or harvesting their resources and selling them off.

Your character would be a young girl (I'm thinking 15-19) who has recently signed up for a summer job at the ranch, to keep her busy and employed until she returns to school. She finds the ranch owner attractive, and complies whenever he seeks to indulge in her body. In return for her services, he offers her a paycheck, a room to stay on his mansion at the ranch, and three square meals a day. Her duties are to keep the mansion clean, help keep the beasts maintained, organizing/supervising the breedings, and harvesting the monsters for their resources- which can often get a little out of hand, ending up with the girl very much stuffed and filled with the very cum she was meant to collect. Or, alternatively, she could have hoped to take the job seriously, and is generally unwilling or hesitant to give into her employers wants- allowing us to throw in some non con or dub con. She could also be reluctant to perform some of the "dirtier" jobs around the farm, and finds herself rather humiliated and perhaps even grossed out with some of the happenings to her.

You would play as the girl, and occasionally female monsters, and I would play as the ranch owner and male monsters. If you're at all interested in something like this, I would love to hear from you. Please PM me if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom