Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a long term romantic rp, various genres inside. (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiningknight

Planetoid
So before I get on with this request thread I want to apologise to all the people I was formerly roleplaying with, before I disappeared. I truly didn’t mean for that to happen, I had a bit of an emergency in real life and it kinda took over for a while longer than I intended it too. Feel free to message me if we were roleplaying and you wanna carry it on, and again I’m very sorry.

And now with that out of the way, onto the main thread. So I’m gonna do my best to keep this short, sweet and simple and get to the good stuff, but first I’ve got a few rules that are fairly important.

The Rules!​

Real life takes precedence! - I shouldn’t really have to point this out but I’ve had people before who haven’t quite realised this. Anyway I have a somewhat busy work schedule that is also rather irregular. Barring exceptional circumstances such as a major emergency for example, I will always reply at least once a week at the very minimum. Often I reply more than that and try to do so as often as possible, but I feel the need to warn people just in case. So there it is. You’ve been warned.

Please understand how english works! - I know this might sound somewhat stuck up or whatever, but I simply can’t be dealing with people who don’t know how to spell or write in english. Dis is no how u do it. You get me? Like I can accept spelling mistakes or a missed letter from a word, I understand that and I’ve done it plenty of times myself, but if I get the feeling you’re trying to be lazy with our roleplay or you’re exceptionally bad then I will say something, and I won’t be apologetic.

I write 2-4 paragraphs! - I find that this is a good average, too little and all the description is missed and too much and you get bogged down and the story doesn’t seem to move as fluently. With that in mind I realise that there are times when the story will call for more or less and I also realise that writers block happens or real life keeps you too busy to write a decent length post, which is perfectly fine. I do ask though that especially in those situations you aim to get quality over quantity, don’t try to write a big post that we both know is bullshit and does nothing to move the story on.

I only rp over thread! - I much prefer to rp over threads and plan/talk out of character with pm’s. This is fairly non-negotiable if you’re asking to rp with me. However if I’m coming to you to ask to rp then I will happily rp over your preferred medium. Maybe that’s stupid but it’s just the way that works best for me.

And finally with all that out of the way we can get on to the good stuff!

Story Ideas!

So when it comes to the following ideas there’s a few things I should point out. The main thing I would like to point out is that in general when I roleplay I like to work with my partner to come up with an idea that we both love and want to write out. I feel like we’re both writing it so we should both have equal input. Secondly, when writing these stories, cause that’s what they are, I don’t like to just focus on our characters relationship. Yes that will be a very big part of it but I also want there to be other things, drama etc. Maybe scenes where our characters are doing things separately that help tell the story. If it’s a high fantasy story then I want there to be wars and magic etc. And finally, with that out of the way, just below is a list of all the genres I like to play, in the order of favourite to least favourite. All the story ideas will be organised under those genres and condensed into spoilers to try and make this post less long.

High Fantasy. (Craving.)
Real World romance. (I.e No magic and most likely no action stuff.) (Craving)
Apocalypse/post-apocalypse. (I.e alien/demonic invasion, zombies etc.)
Historical.
Real world fantasy.
Steampunk.
Sci Fi.

High Fantasy.​

1. Love, Lust and Duty. (Craving)

Returning home from war is Captain Oris Autumn, the bastard son of a stable master and a washer woman. Arriving victorious to the capital city of Calistarn after spending most of his life in the army, he ends up face to face with the childhood sweetheart that got his father killed and him sent to the army in the first place. The High Empress.

Pretty self-explanatory. They reunite and eventually form a relationship, with him probably being quite bitter and her feeling guilty about her actions. The general idea that I have is that him and his squad is made a part of the city watch, then made her personal guard so that they can be closer together. As a side focus, perhaps they have to contend with disapproving lords or councillors, maybe another war breaks out and the somewhat tomboyish empress wishes to fight with her men, or lead them herself.

2. Lost Lords and Barbarian Queens.

The dragon destroyed his army. It burnt the villages he was meant to protect and made it's home in his castle after demolishing it. Arvane De Kalas is a lord without a home, without lands and knights. Without responsibility. For the first time in his life he is just a man. Wounded in a battle with the dragon that ruined his life, he finds himself wandering into an massive, lawless expanse known simply as The Badlands. Roaming it are various barbarian tribes. It is one of these tribes that finds Arvane as he wanders aimlessly. What truly captures his attention is the beautiful, powerful woman that leads the tribe.

Very open, I'm thinking that after being captured by the tribe the leader takes an interest in him, perhaps giving him a place in the tribe, where he works his way up it's hierarchy, until he rules it alongside her. As another focus I'm thinking that maybe they start to unite more of the barabrian tribes, using her strength and his knowledge of warfare and leadership to slowly turn the badlands into a more civilised kingdom, which in turn draws attention from nearby kingdoms.

3. Darkness Rising.

His father was the king and so is he. The rightful king that is. They revolted against and killed his father, branded him, his mother and his sister before casting them out into the streets, leaving them nothing to survive but their willpower and determination.
After his father is killed, Luceon Blackhand and his family struggle to survive. At ten years old his mother and sister are taken, presumably raped and killed whilst Luceon escaped. Alone and afraid he is take in by a group of necromancers, who raise him and train him in their arts. At twenty one he makes a pact with a demon to gain the power to take back his father's kingdom. But as his power grows so does his hunger. Why be a king when he could be an emperor? And of course as a king needs a queen, an emperor needs an empress.

Quite a few possibilities with this one. Perhaps it could start with him training as a necromancer, meeting your character there and falling in love with her. Perhaps, if you wanted to play multiple characters, as he gained power he might take more than one lover/wife. He could take the wife of a slain king as his wife, against her will but for her royal blood. Let me know any ideas you have.

Real World.​

1. A New Life, A New Land, A New Love.

In this idea my character is a somewhat successful writer from England, however he moves to America to escape a troubled past, or to get away after the death of his wife/girlfriend. I'm thinking he moves to a small town(the kind where everyone knows everyone) or I would be open to make it a big city. Anyway, there he would meet your character who is basically anyone you want her to be. That's kind of as far as my planning for this goes, the story would basically follow them falling in love, the trials they have, perhaps my characters past catching up to him. So obviously this is long term, however I'm thinking if you were interested it could be like super long term. Anyway let me know if you're interested.

2. In the most unlikely of places.

So for this idea my character is in his late twenties/maybe thirty and has two young daughters, whose mother passed away during child birth about four/five years ago. I'm thinking he would meet your character one day during his normal routine. Maybe she is a new girl at a shop/coffeshop, library etc that he visits, or maybe he's at the park with his daughter walking their dog when they meet. Probably sounds a little cliche but hey, let me know if you're interested.

3. Falling in love. Again. (Craving)

So this idea doesn’t necessarily focus on cheating, but on the idea that my character is already in a relationship when he meets and starts to fall in love with yours. I’m thinking my character is studying at university in London, or working their perhaps, and your character meets him after moving there, either studying at his uni or working with him, or perhaps they just meet at a library/coffee shop or some other location they both frequent. This could wind up being as long as you want, from their first meeting to when they properly get together or further if you want.

Apocalyptic/Post-Apocalyptic.​

1. Land of the Dead.

Typical zombie story here. I've got a few ideas. Either our characters meet whilst struggling to survive and travel together, maybe grouping up with more people and forming somewhat of a safe haven. Or maybe it is ten, twenty years after and they are a part of a walled village, born and raised during the so called apocalypse. Or alternatively they could be the leaders of a raider group, taking what they want and killing who they want. Let me know what you think.

Real World Fantasy.

1. Scourge of the West.

They raped his wife and killed her in front of him. Then they put a bullet in his head and walked away, leaving the bodies in the cobbled street. Later, he woke up and buried his wife before hunting down the men and feeding on their blood. He was a different man now, the good guy routine was gone and he was a stalker of the night, a vampire. He sailed from England to America, to the lawless west he had heard so much about, that he had deep down craved for. When he arrived he quickle made a name for himself as the most ruthless outlaw,a harbinger of death and chaos.

2. War of the Gods. (Craving)

The ground rumbled and shook as his anger flared. The water all around him began to swirl as the wind picked up, forming a small tornado whirling around his feet. He was a soon of Poseidon and this power was his birth right, with it he would finally escape this war. No more Hades, no more Zeus, no more Poseidon. He was done with Olympus and he would tear it down if they came after him again.

So this one is a little bit apocalyptic as a war between the greek gods erupts and spills into the mortal world. Cities are destroyed and monster roam, destroying mortal armies. America is the centre of the fighting but it is slowly spreading. My character, a son of poseidon, flees back home to England, wanting nothing more to do with the fighting. I'm thinking you're character would track him down for whatever reason. Maybe to convince him to fight again, or because she wants to escape as well and help other demigods escape. Or another idea is that she is a mortal woman he meets, maybe has a one night stand with that develops into more as she realises what he is.

So that's it for my plot ideas so far, I know there's a few genres listed above that I haven't included ideas for but I just wanted to get this done and posted, I'll update it soon and add a few more ideas soon.

Fandoms.

I’m reluctant to list any fandoms i’d be willing to do because I’m very picky about them. I don’t like to play as characters from them but prefer to create my own character in said universe. If you wanted to do one I’m happy for you to do the same or play as a certain character, your choice.

Tv Shows

The walking dead
Falling Skies
Supernatural
Smallville
Fringe
Dr who

Video Games

Fallout 3/New Vegas
Oblivion/Skyrim
Dragon age(Not completed Inquisition so no spoilers!!)
Gears of War
Fable
Borderlands
Tomb Raider
Assassins Creed
Watchdogs
Mass Effect
Any of TellTales games
Saints Row
GTA V

Books

Maximum Ride
Skulduggery Pleasant
The Belgariad
The Spooks Apprentice
The first five Percy Jackson books
A Game of Thrones
The Hobbit
The Lord ofThe Rings
Kingmaker Kingbreaker books.

Alright that’s it so far, I’ll probably update this at some point, add any ideas or fandoms as I come across them, and let me know what you think and if anything takes your fancy.

RE: Looking for a long term romantic, story driven rp. (MxF)

Major update and looking to rp again. :D

RE: Looking for a long term romantic, story driven rp. (MxF)

To bad you only rp through thread! Some very interesting plots you have here! Best of luck on your search!

Bump for you!

~G~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom