Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Song of Ice & Fire/Game of Thrones Cravings + Plot Ideas...(NEW PLOTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-KINGOFRP

Planetoid
A few quick details before we get started.......

Plot vs. Smut: I enjoy plot, development and characterization more than anything else. Cyber sex isn't and never will be a turn on for me, I roleplay to satisfy a love for writing and story telling, bouncing that off a partner adds excitement and intrigue to the process more than any form of mindless sex. That said, I do like a healthy amount of smut included, being an adult, it adds realism to any relationship between characters, and plus, it can be really fun! So, I'd best describe it as a 70/30 split between plot and smut being desired (Maybe 65/35, depending how I'm feeling! )

Detail and Literacy: Some people are better at describing detail then others, fair enough, but a grasp of literature mixed with a good amount of descriptive talent can really add to the plot, it really makes a mediocre story turn great if little things can be added to make it feel as real, 3D and life like as possible.

Character Development: This is extremely important for me. I dont want to play against people with a simple 2D character. I want flaws, I want real emotions and reactions.

Post Length: It all depends. I believe in Quality over Quantity, that being said, If I'm constantly churning out 4-6 paragraphs and only being returned 1-2, I cant see me sticking around long. Just to say.

Final details: I'm generally an easy going partner, and open to most idea's and avenues, so just hit me with anything. One final thing, I'm ok with including established characters as NPC's, but only as long as we play original characters. Established characters are far too restrictive in my book, they cant be bent and molded they way I would play with a character I created myself. Also, I think it's important we truly emerge into the world of ASOIAF. Murder, scheming, betrayal and all forms of depravity. Some knowledge of ASOIAF fine would be great, although a TV fan is more than fine

A few ideas/scenarios. Open to change and new suggestions....

rsz_1westeros_hbo.jpg

A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE.

The Cost of Ambition...
Fear not the army of wolves lead by the sheep. Fear the army of sheep led by the wolf

They had always been a lesser family. An important but often forgotten ally to greater sires, doomed to spend history in the shadows. Their sons had been present in every great conflict the past age, their daughters had married greatest warriors from all over the seven Kingdoms. Playing a role in every single action that would define Westeros. Yet there were few who would even pay them the slightest touch of notice. Not as rich as the Lannisters, not as honourable as the Starks. They were doomed to a life of obscurity, a mere pawn in the Game of Thrones... Until now.

Disillusioned with living the life of anonymity, the eldest son of the current Lord would swear a secret pact. The mission? To finally elevate his family to the position they rightly deserved. Whether through delicate scheming, alliance, marriage or war. It would come. All with a sweet whisper in his ear...

(I envision this as Westeros' answer to Macbeth. An ambitious and unholy pairing who scheme their way to the top, leaving a bitter trail of death and betrayal behind them. A lot could be discussed, regarding their relationship etc. PM me and we can iron out details).

The North shall Rise again....
"Why should they rule over me and mine from some flowery seat in the South?!"

the Stark's, as far as the majority knew, were wiped out. Long dead and bereft of life. The Bolton's now held sway over the North. Ruling with an iron fist, they were detested by their bannermen, who still remained loyal to the Stark name and sigil.

Most of those loyal to Robb/Ned had sworn fealty through gritted teeth to their new masters, where as some had deserted the North and their posts, fleeing to Essos or the furthest reaches of the world. Some decided to remain in Westeros, but headed for the Wall, or Dorne. High tailing to the furthest reaches they could find. A small minority however, remained to fight. Joining the Brotherhood without banners or even forming their own Guerilla bands, they fought and harried Lannister and Bolton troops when and how they could.

When word of a hidden Stark came forward, the remaining Northern Loyalists threw themselves behind her. Declaring war on her enemies and swearing an oath to protect her and ensure she was placed on her rightful seat in the rebuilt Winterfell, as the Lady of the North.

(A pretty big alteration to Westeros history, but an interesting concept I think. The girl (your character) could be bastard daughter, a cousin, or whatever. We can chose and discuss amongst ourselves. My character would be a Northern loyalist who fought under Robb in the War of The Five Kings before forming an anti-Lannister band of soldiers.)

A New Dorne..
"I am not blind, nor deaf. I know you all believe me weak, frightened, feeble. Your father knew me better. Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him. I was the grass. Pleasant, complaisant, sweet-smelling, swaying with every breeze. Who fears to walk upon the grass? But it is the grass that hides the viper from his enemies and shelters him until he strikes"

Oberyn was dead, the Sand Snakes were imprisoned and The Lannisters held control over all of Westeros. Things, looking from the outside in at least, did not seem to be going well for the Martells. However, Doran, ever the strategist, had other plans afoot. Devising tactics and plots for many a year, his moment to finally destroy the Lannister/Baratheon scum was approaching.

The Sand Snakes would eventually be let loose, free to wreak whatever havoc they had planned within their minds. Although Tywin and Ser Gregor were dead, the enemies of Dorne were still positioned well within the highest echelons of Westerosi society. Cersei, Tommen, Jaimie...

Another would come forward to avenge the Red Viper. A bastard of Dorne who was unknown to Doran. One trained by Oberyn, schooled in poison and disciplined with a blade. A protege, to say the least.

Looking to collaborate with the Sand Snakes, and becoming another weapon for the Martells, the enemies of Dorne would suffer their wrath.

(Loose idea regarding a romance blooming amongst an OC Sand Snake and a trainee of Oberyn. Probably the idea that needs the most working on, regarding plot, I'd love to work this out with a partner and talk about some ideas).

Broken Vows...
"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

The bastard son of a teenage whore and a perverted old lord had meant his life was to begin and end at the bottom of society. His father refused to acknowledge him and his mother had abandoned him as quick as she possibly could.

A bastard, abandoned at a young age, he was outcast from society and left to fed for himself, his only option was to join the Nights Watch, the one place in Westeros he would be seen as equal.

On one of his rare trips to Mole's Town, he would meet her. (YC). A beautiful young woman who he would grow to love. Leaving him in a dilemma greater than he could of imagined.

(Again, slightly loose, but plenty to discuss. YC can be a simple barmaid, a whore, a farmers daughter. Anything you chose for your own characters journey. It would involve plenty of guilt/inner turmoil from both. The Nights Watch would finally be a place where he would belong means forsaking his vows would trouble him greatly. She would know he could never marry, so the choice of staying with him or marrying another would weigh heavy on her. Maybe an unexpected pregnancy would really heighten things? Who knows. All open for discussion.)

Sibling Rivalry....
"Keep your enemies close, but your families closer"

The Old King/Lord was dead.. Living life to the excess had caught up with him, giving him a haggered and bloated appearance, despite his relatively young age. Over-indulging wine, feasting and fucking during his youth had left him with three things: blotchy skin, a large belly and bastard children in every corner of the land.

After the birth of a healthy baby girl, A secession of miscarriages and stillbirths had blighted his marriage. Even re-marrying a younger woman once his dear old wife had passed had led nowhere, with him usually too drunk to 'perform' his husbandly duties.

So with his death coming way before it's natural time time, the old King/Lord was left only one 'legitimate' surviving child. A daughter (YC). That was until HE came forward. A supposed long forgotten son from the King's 'first' marriage. The tale he told was that the King/Lord had married his mother secretly in his youth, leaving her and re-marrying once he grew bored.

Almost immediately, his claim was disputed and laughed at, with some calling him nothing but a pretender, a bastard from one of the King/Lords many dalliances with whores.

Some however, heard his claim and bought into it. It sound completely within the King's nature to marry and leave as quick as he came. The fact that he bore a striking resemblance to his 'father' done little to hamper his claim.

(Left this one sketchy, in terms of the fathers position/title. A lot to be discussed. The obvious first layer of plot would be whether the sons claim was legitimate. I imagine some form of incestuous romance blooming, this is Westeros after all. Whether a bastard or not, he would be the King/Lords son, and therefore YC half brother.)

RE: A Song of Ice & Fire/Game of Thrones Cravings + Plot Ideas...

ADDED NEW PLOTS.

'SIBLING RIVALRY', 'A NEW DORNE' & 'BROKEN VOWS'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom