Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF GET ME INTO TROUBLE (NSFW PICS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone to play a detailed scene with me! 50/50 plot and smut. I only play over AIM, YIM or PM but I do require at least 1-2 paragraphs per response. My normal post length is 2-3. My recent kinks revolve around the following:

Ageplay (15 and up)
Cheating
Age Gaps
Flirting
Tension build up
Physical descriptions
Underwear descriptions
A decent balance of smut and plot

Below is a list of 'starter' ideas and a girl to go along with each. Let me know if you're interested! Any time Steph' is mentioned, it's my daughter and the girl in the picture is her best friend. Mrs. S is my wife.

If you see one you like, send me a PM or hit me up on AIM or YIM with the tag line.

AIM: Tptclassic27
YIM: mikefstevenson63

Can we get a ride?

Is Steph home?

Thanks for the birthday giftcard Mr. S! Here's what I bought.

Please don't make me go home. My dad is still really mad about my report card. Can I just hang out until steph gets home?

Thanks for renting out the pool for us! This is the best birthday ever. Steph said after party at your house was ok!

First day of summer break and already I'm bored. My dad says you work from home? That's cool. What do you do?

Thanks for taking us out for our graduation dinner! Man, your dad is the coolest, Steph.

You've got box seats?? Oh my god, I would KILL to go up to the box. I love the mets.

I know I need to hurry up.. But I just can't decide what to pack for the weekend! Steph always has the cutest clothes and I need to dress up to her standards when we hang out!

Oh my god I can't wait for tonights dance! Your dad is a chaperone tonight too Steph? He already rented us this limo! He's so great.

Is Steph really not here? She was supposed to go to the gym with me today.

What do you mean Steph left to go shopping with your wife? I come over to spend the night and she ditches me the next morning? What a friend!

Can your dad take a picture of us before we go to the show, Steph?

Have you seen my lost cat?

Will you PLEASE come get me from school early? I promise I won't tell. I just can't stand another hour here. We can come get Steph after.. PLLLEEASE?

Oh you just moved in to the complex?? You'll love it here! The pool is closed today which sucks.. Oh? Yeah, school is out for fall break. I'm so booored. There aren't any kids in these apartments. What's your name? What do you do?! (overly friendly girl)

Thanks for getting me out of there. That part of town is terrible. Can I borrow your phone to call a tow truck?

Thanks for letting me come on vacation with you and your family! The beach house you got is awesome.

Steph said I could use the pool whenever. That's cool right?

My mom said 'Watch out what you buy when Mrs S takes you to the mall. She's very peculiar about shorts being too short. I'm scared to ask her if I can get these. Will you give me the green light?

I'm really sorry your car broke down! But isn't my Mom so nice for picking you up? Hi! I'm Sydney. Nice to meet you!

Thank Mrs S for adding this great sleeve to my dance dress! Where is she? I wanted to show her how great it fits.

What am I doing up here? Oh.. I don't like these parties that much. But your daughter was so nice for inviting me.

So you bought the lakehouse next to my dads? He was complaining that he has to share this dock with you now. haha

Welllll this is awkward.. We were just playing hide and go seek and I knew your office would be empty... or i thought it would..

Dad locked me out and left for work..

Going for a run. OHhh you should join me! That'd be so fun! Steph said you were in cross country in HS too?

These shorts are just too cute! I don't have the money but my dad can pay you back! Pleeease?

What do you mean I can't wear this around the house? At my house my parents are fine with it..

Thanks for letting me come along on the family camping trip! Steph says it'll be boring but I'm looking forward to it.

What have I been up to, Uncle Mike? Oh, same thing as I was doing last year.. school. (4th of July bbq)

Stupid family vacation. That's why I'm here. Why are you staying at this dump of a hotel?

Oh my god this is what every girl will be wearing to the dance tonight.. Is steph ready yet?

Whatever! You love it when I stay the night with Steph. So what if she's got practice tonight. You like hanging out with me, right??

Don't be such a prude Uncle Mike. You used to bathe me, right?

You're on vacay with your fam?? OMG me too! I love it here.

Shit did Steph not tell you I'd be swinging by after school to borrow her clothes??

Nope. Dad's not here. He said the file you needed was on his desk though. Follow me.

I'm so nervous about starting tomorrow! Thanks for the summer job, but umm.. I'm not sure what to wear! Is this ok?

You're on vacay with your fam?? OMG me too! I love it here.

Yeah.. those online order sizes are tricky.. Why do you ask, Mr. S?

Ok, it's my sorority initiation.. they make me wear the dumbest things.. and I have to ask you to notarize this form saying I'm Chi Oh material.

These all revolve around 'accidentally' getting sent the wrong selfie from one of my daughter's friends. The text is the message that accompanied them.

Are my hips too big?
Getting ready for bed
New set :)
Like my new outfit?
Target had em on sale
New shorts!
New phone!
How cute are these??
Post workout selfie :p :p :p
Your turn!
Join me for a swim? Parents are out.
My dad would KILL me if he knew I got these.
Bad bitchez in the club tonight!!
Go dodgers!!
Don't tell her I got it pierced..
Don't you dare share this!!
Love this color.
Don't tell your dad but his birthday money to me bought these :p
Yellow on yellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom