Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teyha gasped slightly as the Vampire ran his fingers over her pussy, stroking her sensitive clit even quicker than before. She began to pant softly as the pleasure consumed her, and when Mimi offered to let her have a turn, and smiled almost eagerly. "Like this?" She asked in a heated whisper, her fingers wraping gently around the base of his cock. She leaned forward slowly, and began running her tongue slowly up and down his length, trying to get used to the idea of tasting his manhood.

"Yes just like that." Mimi said through her moans. "Now put it in your mouth." She instructed as she felt her orgasm finally catch up to her. She cried out as he rubbed her g-spot, her passage tightening around his fingers. Her eyes rolled back as she felt her juices leak out and soak his fingers.

Teyha nodded, and brought herself, licking along the tip of his cock before taking his head into her warm mouth. She sucked gently, rolling her tounge around his length in slow circles. She closed her eyes, stroking him gently with her fingers as she sucked on the tip of his long cock.

They were talking amongst themselves as he occupied himself with pleasing the two of them. Mimi's orgasm was hard and strong, but he didn't think it was strong enough. His fingers kept pumping in her, his lips going to it and drinking up the juices that came out. He felt Teyha wrap her lips around his length, around the head, and he let out a soft moan, her gentleness a surprising turn from the roughness he was use to. "Yes, just like that..." He groaned out. His fingers were rubbing her clit, but they slid up, sliding two slowly into her entrance as his mouth left Mimi's, his tongue flicking against Teyha's clit.

Mimi let out another loud moan as he began to finger her again. Hearing her master groan and switch almost every bit of attention to the human both aggravated and pleased her. This meant that the human was doing her job. But a little too well. Sighing she just shifted her attention to nibbling and kissing his stomach.

Teyha slowly began to take his cock further into her mouth, her tongue dancing lightly across his tender flesh as he fingered Mimi, still playing with her clit. She moaned to it, the quiet sounds of passion alien to Teyha's ears, but exciting all the same. She could hear him moaqn in return, and his attention shifted to her. She squirmed as he slid two of his fingers into her tight virgin pussy. She gasped, eyes wide, and tried to pull up, the pleasure almost too intense for her to take.

His fingers were moving slowly in Teyha, but faster in Mimi. Teyha was getting good at what she was doing, and he rewarded her with his fingers rubbing her walls a little more. He could feel Mimi's disappointment in him focusing on the human, and he smiled. His fingers thrusted faster in her, and his mouth left Teyha, finding Mimi's core, licking up her dripping juices before teasing her clit once more.

She almost came when she felt his tongue against her clit again. "M-master I was just being a brat. Focus on t-the human." She gasped through a set of moans. "I'll be fine." Leaning down she nipped on his stomach trying to be insistent

Teyha laughed softly thpough a moan, and pulled back off the vampires cock enough to talk, licking and stroking him gently. "I am not human, I am a witch." She corrected softly. She licked along the vampires cock again, her tongue dancing over him lightly before she took him into her mouth again, pulsing lightly, letting herself bob nice and slow.

He felt Mimi's protests and her nips on his stomach, and retaliated with a very, very light nip of his own. "I do what I want. she can wait her turn." He said, in a low voice. His fingers thrusted faster in the both of them, tongue flicking intricately on Mimi. Soft moans left his mouth from Teyha's mouth, understanding from her words. "A witch, hmm?"

Teyha almost raised a brow when he spoke harshly to Mimi, his words striking her as almost selfish, that he should get what he wants dispite his partners request. She brushed it off though, still pumping on his throbbing cock for a moment more before pulling back to talk once again. "Yes." She told him in a heated whisper, squirming again as he pumped his fingers faster into her. "I am Teyha, the White Witch." She licked along the underside of his cock. a long slow flick of her tongue before an idea occured to her, and she smiled slightly. "I have... Advantages over a human." She whispered, and let the tips of her fingers dance over his skin, sparking at the nerves to make them all the more sensitive before she took him onto her mouth again, sucking gently on his magically sensitive cock.

Mimi squealed in pleasure as he nipped her. "Oh master!" She cried squirming as she came again. Her eyes rolled back as she squirmed above him her juices leaking out and coating his lips and tongue. As she came down from her high she heard the girls words and she let out a giggle. "A witch huh. How cute." She said kissing her cheek as she sucked on her master. Giggling she pulled back and traced her masters skin with the tips of her fingers. She'd use her own form of magic. But he was feeling more than enough now and anymore would probably leave him numb.

Mimi's exclamation, followed by her orgasm, made him smile, his lips and tongue gladly lapping at her juices, drinking every last drop. When she came down from her high, his mouth left her core, going to Teyha's. His fingers still thrusted in both of them, in Mimi faster than in Teyha, but now his tongue flicked wildly on Teyha's clit. He heard Teyha's words, her tongue working majestically, and he felt some sort of spark from her fingertips. He was worried that she had just cursed him, and he was about to dispel it, but her mouth on his length felt even better than before, and realizing what she had done, he laid back, moaning as his fingers worked faster on both of them.

His words intrigued her and although it was risky on her part to accept the conditions when she barely knew the man for more than a few minutes, the succubus felt that the ends somewhat justified the means. Alses was pretty sure that Kaie would not be as happy as her given the same circumstances. She knew her conditions were rather odd. She was not the kind to probe too much into people’s affairs if they are unwilling to share and the lord could have simply rejected that as to avoid handing a hassle such as truth-telling. Instead, he chose to only keep one secret and offer the rest when asked. Though quite the naïve logic, it worked nicely towards her reasoning.

Tapping her tail from side to side, she tilted her head high enough so that she can look at his face properly. “Alses, my lord. My name is Alses Fallen.” Her voice was filled with pride for her name that was bestowed by two loving parents who retained her purity and character as long as they could. With a smile, she lifted her body so that they noses are almost touching before asking in a childish whisper. “My mother calls me ‘dear love’ when she was around but I don’t think it sounds right on your part. What is your name, my lord?”

Teyha gasped when he licked alone her clit again, fingering her pussy. She could feel her own orgasm fast approaching, but tried to hold it off. She squirmed under his touches, and when he tilted his head back, moaning to her touches, she couldn't help but to smile. She wanted to hold back her own pleasure, stave it off until he reached his peak. But she was already close, gasping and tensing slightly as she worked almost frantically over him.

Mimi felt the girl starting to lose her focus and smiled. Biting her bottom lip she tapped the girl. "You know hun you can stop and enjoy yourself. I'll work on him." She said softly giggling.

She was fighting to hold on, to hold back until after he was done. "Listen to her. Enjoy yourself." He said. His mouth found her clit, gently sucking on it while his tongue flicked wildly on it. His fingers were going faster in the both of them. He knew Mimi had another good orgasm in her, and Teyha has a great one building up.

Reluctantly she pulled back from his length, letting herself arch back as the wave of pleasure washed over her. A shallow gasp escaped her lips, and she panted softly, so close to her first release. Her fingers clenched over the bedsheets, balling up tightly until she couldn't hold it in anymore. She gasped as she arched further, her body tensing wonderfully as she peaked. A soft but desperate moan of ecstasy escaped her as she came, her pussy clenching tightly on the Vampires fingers. She bit her lip, trying to muffle her sounds as she let the wonderful bliss of orgasm wash over her.

As Mimi's lips slipped back over her master's length she heard the girl peak. Smiling she heard her try to muffle it by biting her lip. Wondering why the girl had tried to hide her blissful noises, Mimi let her tongue work over his length. Feeling his fingers still working inside of her, she let out soft moans sending small vibrations over his length as she worked.

Mimi was great with her mouth, her soft moaning sending wonderful vibrations through his more sensitive length. Teyha's orgasm was strong, and he smiled, eagerly drinking her juice. Before long, though, he felt his own orgasm coming along. "Oh god... i'm there." He whispered, before his hot cum shot out.

Teyha was just coming down when she heard the vampire gasp and announce his orgasm in a heated whisper. She could feel him tense under her, and quickly she began to cup his balls tenderly, trying to extend his pleasure. She could see some cum escape from the corners of Mimi's lips and she leaned forward hesitantly, closing her eyes as she licked at the pearly white cum. The flavor of it exploded in her mouth, an unusually strong taste, so unlike anything she was prepared for.

Mimi felt him explode into her mouth and she moaned. Softly stroking him to get it all out she swallowed all of it before pulling up and noticing the girl licking the extra that had escaped her mouth. Giggling she looked at her and smiled. "Does it taste good?" She asked licking her lips.

Teyha blushed at the question, and nodded slightly. "It is an unusual flavor though." She told her softly, and began to pick herself up, pushing herself up to sit at the edge of the bed again, her face tinged a bright pink as her kind cleared, her orgasm chasing away some of the effects of the aphrodisiac. "Thank you." She whispered to the Vampire, trying to keep herself from trembling slightly in her embarrassment. She almost couldn't believe that had been her doing such things... She reached down, and quickly grabbed her coat off the floor where the Vampire left it when he had stripped her, and moved quickly to wrap herself in it, eager to be covered and safe from lusting eyes.

He heard her thankful words, watched her wrap herself in her clothes. He helped her into them proper, before his own clothes appeared on him. He turned to Mimi. "Tell me, what do you think of her? Is she worth the purchase?" He wanted her opinion of the girl.

Teyha buttoned her jacket, letting the material fall well past her knees before yanking at her jeans, sliding them on quickly. She finished, feeling better now that she was again covered. She spun when she heard Alexander, and her eyes widened before she almost glowered. "You know nothing about me!" She protested. "Why I am here, what skills I have, who I am. You only know how I act when under the influence of a vampire bite. I refuse to be bought solely as a sex item!" She tugged at the coat for a moment, making sure it was settled on her shoulders before she continued., "I thank you for helping me, Mister Vampire, but if all you want me for is sex than I must protest."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom