Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimi let out a moan as he began to nip her as well. Mmmm she loved he it felt when her skin was between his teeth. Feeling him gather her skirts and pull them up she smiled and bit his neck softly. As he found her core she moaned again grinding into his touch.

Teyha's hips ground into his hand lightly as he teased along her pussy, before filly pulling down her panties. She lifted herself slightly to help him slide it off befre he hands drifted up again, unerringly finding her sensitive and slick clit. He touched it directly, and she gasped, tensing and moaning in esctacy as he stroked along it.

She knew he was teasing the other woman as well, rubbing her clit the same he was hers... And she wanted to be more intimate with him as well. Wth a surprising intensity she wanted to please him as well. "Can... I help you too?" She whispered, her eyes slowly traveling up to Alexanders.

Dhiren let himself smile as the young succubus unwound herself from his back, and glided in front of him. His eyes widened slightly, and a smirk grew across his face. She had a wonderful body, he concluded, and a lovely face, accented perfectly with her scarlet red eyes. Not a bad catch as far as appearances went, but it was her series of amazing contradictions that made him want her.

He have a formal bow, the dark sadism gone completely from his face. "You will find just as much joy as pain with me, if not more." He swore, "But, I fear there is one lie I will keep, or rather one secret that I wont tell unless you win my best." He straightened. "I fear that is the best I can do, it is not my place to share the secret." He stayed silent a moment, considering her for a moment. "And I will only call you names that you deem appropriate, including you name. I would; however, need to learn you name first."

The pleasure of the two girls made his blood burn a little hotter, and his hands sped up, fingers stroking as one rubbed their clits, going faster, more erratic. Teyha asked him a question, and though he smiled, it was sinfully seductive. "Helping me will be a very sexual thing, dear." He said with a soft voice. "I may not be able to keep my promise."

Teyha couldn't help but to shiver as the Vampires fingers ran over her overly sensitive clit again and again. She panted gently in pleasure, letting her back arch ever so gently as she bit back a moan. She bit her lip gently as he grinned seductively at her, his tone entirely suggestive and enticing. SAhe pushed herself slowly up, until she was sitting on the bed, her eyes never leaving his now. Timidly she reaced out, still luxeriating in his tender touches, and stroked down his chest, feeling his toned chest. "Surely..." She whispered, "There is something I can do for you and still be pure?"

Mimi begin squirming and moaning a little louder as his pace picked up. Hearing their conversation she giggled. Her master was really trying to bed this girl and it seemed like it was slowly working. Biting her bottom lip she reached down and brushed her hand against his crotch. 'Oh my. He must really be enjoying himself. He's so hard right now.' She thought as she began to rub him through his pants. God she wanted so badly to drop to her knees and suck him off right now. But she figured that's what he might have the human girl do. So she stuck to rubbing him.

The human girls words made him smile, hiding the smirk that he wanted to put on his face. "Then there isn't much that you can do for me besides enjoy yourself. Lay back." His eyes closed in the slightest as Mimi's hand went down to rub his length through his pants, his lips letting out a light groan. He cursed her under his breath, taking the initiative from him. "Second thought, there is something you can do for me, Get up." His hands left both of their cores, waiting for them to do as he said.

The Vampire smiled down at Teyha, and she wondered if it might be naive of her to think she would be able to help him. She still tried to smile back, a shaky timid turn of her lips as she started to lay back. Mimi's soft giggling, the vampires confident tone and smile... For a moment she believed they truly had every intention to bed her, promise or not. But so far they had given her no reason to distrust them. She looked down, wondering if she was just being overly cautious because of her experiences.

The Vampire ordered her to her fee, and her didn't hesitate, pulling herself off the table. She hesitated a moment, and looked down at her feet shyly for a moment before pulling the robe and her bra the rest of the way off. She shivered slightly, nervous and shy to be so openly undressed, and for a moment brought her arms up to cover herself before hesitating again, and letting them fall. "How can I help you?" She asked, her voice even softer than usual.

He watched her slowly get up from the hospital-like bed, shyly cover herself after pulling the robe and bra off, then dropped her arms. "Don't be shy..." He said in a soft, alluring voice. "You will leave here pure. I promised, remember?" e moved to the bed, laying down, his legs folding up somewhat against the wall. He grabbed Mimi and roughly pulled her onto him, her legs above his head and her head at his hips. "Lay like Mimi is, Dear. And help her with what she is about to do." He waited for her to lay down before doing anything else.

Teyha nodded slowly when he told her that she didn't need to be shy. She was glad he remembered his promice to keep her pure, grateful once more that he didn't seem to be pushing her too quickly towards what he wanted. But when he layed back, grabbing Mimi and yanking her onto him so she was straddling his face while her own was pressed at his crotch. Teyha's eyes widened as the provacative pose, and she took a step back, just staring. "I don't know about that..." She whispered softly. The effects of his bite were still goin strong, coursing through her body with each wild pump of her heart, but drug or not... Teyha couldn't seem to move herself forward, frozen in place as she stared down at Alexander.

Mimi giggled as he roughly pulled her onto him. "Mmmm master your so bad." She said reaching down and unbuttoning his pants. She unzipped them and pulled his underwear down letting his hardened length out. Running her tongue over it she suckled on his head a little before slipping him into her warm moist mouth.

Mimi was rather naughty, pushing his pants and boxers down so she could get to his hard length. His eyes closed, his hips pushing up towards her for a moment before he turned his head to Teyha. "It is a simple thing, and you asked me what you could do for me. If you don't want to help me when I ask, I suppose I don't have to help you." It was a cold thing to do at the moment, but if she wanted to play 'fair,' she would have to get into the game. His hands pushed Mimi's skirts up, fingers finding her core easily, two finding her clit and rubbing it fast.

Teyha watched as Mimi unbuttoned the Vampires pants and pulled out his large member. She stared for a moment, bringing a hand up to her mouth. She hadn't seen a man unclothed, and here he was, openly revealing himself to her. It made her pulse race faster, the she couldn't move for a long moment, before finally she stepped forward. She ran her fingers slowly up his leg, shooting him a shy smile. "I don't think I am comfortable with such a pose...But... I think I can still help, if you like..." She whispered, letting her hand drift up before she hesitated, pausing just before she reached his sack. "May I?" She whispered.

As Mimi sucked on him she hear the girls words. Pulling her head up she looked at her giggling. "Mmmm go ahead. He won't mind. As long as you make him feel good." She said as she began to grind against her masters fingers that were rubbing her clit.

Her smiled as he heard Mimi's words, felt her hips grinding against him. His fingers moved, going up and sliding two into her, thrusting fast while his mouth moved up and licked her clit fast. He did that for a second before pulling his head back, looking over at Teyha. "I'm not sure if I can let you do that. The position is so I can take care of you, as well. It's not bad, and it's relaxing, laying down."

Teyha flushed darker, and hesitantly she stroked up to him sack, cupping it lightly. The aphrodesiac was still pumping through her system hard enough to blur her thoughts, and she had to literally shake herself to clear her head. "I want to help you." She told him. Every sounds Mimi made drove home just how badly she needed the pleasure, but she held herself back, if barely. It took years of mental discipline to master her style of magic weaving, and she would not be so easily taken in. Her eyes met the Vampires with a burning fire that had just as much to do with her own feirce determination as the lust he had put in her. "Let me do what I can, please."

Mimi cried out as he slipped his fingers into her. She began to grinder against his touches as she looked up at the girl. "I don't see why you won't just relax and let him touch you." She said softly as she slipped his cock back into her warm mouth.

He wasn't able to reach down and swat her hand away from him, or else he would have. "If I can't please you, I can't accept anything from you." He said, his voice rather neutral. His head was laying back on the bed, eyes closed once Mimi's mouth was once again on his length. His fingers sped up inside her, pushing deep, thrusting fast.

"I'm a little afraid." She admited to the other woman, still gently carressing the sensitive sack. She shifted slightly, blushing dark red. "Weren't you the first time you consented to anything sexual?" She pulled back her hand slightly when he told her he wouldn't accept anything from her unless she consented, and for a brief second a look of hurt crossed her face. Mimi seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit, crying out as he slipped his fingers into her wet pussy, but Teyha could barely watch, her eyes dropping shyly. "I can't change how I am, not even with the bites effect. Please, let me ease into this."

Mimi pulled up and smiled at the girl. "I never had a first time. I was born impure." She said giggling through her moans as she stared at her. "I understand your situation. But you need to relax and let go of your fears. Master said he'd leave you pure. Just enjoy yourself."

Teyha nodded slowly, "He did promise..." She whispered, "But I am still a little frightened." She did move forward, and climbed onto the bed. Her hands stroked along the Vampires body lightly, dancing across muscles as she settled in, sitting for now as she watched, somewhat enjoying watching them work on each other.

He smiled as she finally moved closer, sitting on the bed. Her hands going over his body felt good, and he returned the favor, his free hand moving over her back and stomach. His fingers moved faster, thrusting deep and fast into Mimi. "It's ok. relax."

Teyha let him stroke alone her body, luxeriating in his tender, non sexual touches. It helped her feel more at ease, relaxed, until she slid her legs onto the bed, and slowly began to take the position herequested before, her legs parted for him as she moved down next to Mimi, a hand moving back again to fondle his nuts gently.

Mimi could feel her orgasm creeping up on her as he fingered her faster. But as the girl settled beside her she smiled and pulled up off her master's length. "Here try it." She said her breath quickening as her orgasm neared. God her master was so good to her and if this little girl was any good maybe he'd keep her.

She actually laid down finally, and he smiled. His hand came up, stroking over her core, feeling her heat and need. Her rubbed her clit faster than before, his fingers thrusting deeper into Mimi, rubbing her g-spot. He felt Mimi let go of his member, the slightly chilled air feeling good. Mimi, sharing? He was happy that she was being nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom