Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He smiled as she was cleaned up with a simple snap of her fingers. "Such a powerful slave." He said in a soft voice, looking over her. "So beautiful, too. Sinfully, in fact." He smirked at that, grabbing her and pulling her tight against him.

She giggled as he pulled her tight against him. "Mmmmm I'm glad you think so highly of me master." She cooed leaning up and nibbling on his neck as she reached around and grabbed his ass. The blood seemed to have gotten her into a very bold mood.

He didn't even jump as she grabbed his ass. He simply wrapped his arm around her, hand smacking her ass and grabbing it in one swift motion. He pulled her up, lifting her slightly as his lips found hers, kissing her deeply.

Teyha struggled as she was strapped down, frowning at the restraints that made it utterly impossible to do anything but lay there and be consumed by the lust the vampire had pushed into her. She panted softly, training to contain herself before finally she collapsed back, groaning to herself. 'I shouldn't have told that vampire to leave...' She scolded herself loudly in her mind, frustrated that her modesty had landed her like this, strapped to the bed, unable to do anything but let the waves of lust roll over her.

She giggled as he lifted her up. Wrapping her legs around his waist she kept herself up as she deepened the kiss. Her tongue slid along his as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He smiled as she brought herself closer to him, his mouth opening to let her tongue in, his own tongue dancing over hers. He held her there for a moment before pushing her off, making sure she landed on her feet. "We should get out of the dungeon. I'm sure there is more fun upstairs."

It took a matter of moments for her reserve to be completely broken. Her blood seemed to boil in her viens, the strange tingling between her legs screamed for release, but she couldn't give it, not with her arms tied down at her sides. She was utterly helpless, left to suffer through the effects of the vampires bite, until finally... She gave in. "Please come back." She called softly, almost desperately, her voice pitched with need. "Vampire! Please..." A few of the nurses and attendants laughed, and Teyha's cheeks burned dark from humiliation. She closed her eyes, and waited, hoping he had heard her.

Mimi nodded at his request. She was a little upset that he had stopped her so abruptly, But she was still his slave and she still had to listen. "Yes master." She replied.

He smiled at her, being obedient even though her needs were so clear on her mind. Though, he could hear a familiar voice ringing in his head. "Mimi, That human girl needs me. Come with me, you may earn a nice reward..." He took her by the hand, and the two of them disappeared from the basement.

Appearing in the middle of the hospital wing, he wouldn't be surprised if all the nurses simply shut their mouths after laughing at Teyha. He walked slowly over to her, leading Mimi to her. "I see you do need my help. I'll make sure you enjoy it." He said, with a soft smile on his face. "Mimi, if you could help me..."

Teyha blinked as the vampire appeared again, this time with a beautiful young woman at his side. The hospital wing grew silent fast, and many of the nurses quietly left, snickering low under their breaths. Teyha herself couldn't do much besides stare, strapped securely down as she stared with a lust driven gaze at the tall vampire in front of her. After a moment of shock and smiled back at the other woman, timid and shy. "I... Thought you would be alone." She whispered softly. "Could... Could you please do that you offered before?" Her cheeks heated, and she had to pull her eyes from him in embarrassment, feeling utterly helpless in her current state.

Mimi simply smiled at the woman. Walking over to her calmly she stopped at the side of her bed. Since she was restrained there was nothing she could do. Grabbing her hospital gown she pulled it up to her breasts.Dropping there she ran a hand over the woman's skin. She could feel the heat and she giggled. "Master she's so hot and it's over you. Aren't you flattered?"

It was a good thing the nurses weren't slaves, or else a few of them would have ended up being bloodsplatters on the walls. Or worse. He slowly walked towards her, Mimi moving ahead of him and sliding the gown up over her breasts. She hadn't put her bra back on, it seemed. Mimi's hand gently went over her skin, commenting on the heat. "I am very flattered." He said, his eyes going to the human, one that felt so lustful but embarrassed about it.

"I'm going to have to keep you tied down for the moment." He said softly as he reached the foot of her bed, slowly walking up the side as his fingers gently stroked the inside of her leg upward. "Just so you can relax. Don't worry, I will release you." His hand reached her thigh, gently stroking up against the lining of her panties. "Be good to her, Mimi, her ribs are broken."

Teyha's eyes widened as the woman, Mimi, pushed up the hospital gown. She hadn't bothered to fix her bra back, and when the fabric of the material bunched over her, she was left completely exposed, covered only by her panties. Her cheeks heated considerably when she realized the woman meant to help her master... Relieve her.

But that thought wasn't nearly as disturbing as what the vampire said next, announcing that she would remain tied down for the moment. She stared at him as he walked along the bed, his fingers trailing up her leg, along her thigh, and finally to her moistened panties. "Why can't I be released?" She asked weakly. "I wont try to leave, I promise..."

Mimi could tell that the woman was tensing up again. So she placed her hand the woman's cheek and tilted her head towards her. "Don't worry just relax. Master will release you when he is ready." She said soothingly.

He smiled as Mimi tried to soothe the woman. He nodded his head at Mimi's words. "That's right. When you are ready, I'll undo the bonds. I don't want you to be hurting your ribs... wait a moment..." He turned to Mimi, eyes flashing playfully. "Mimi, would you care to play with her for a bit? Nothing below the hips, though. That is mine until I say so."

He moved over by her chest, his hands going lightly on her skin, as his essence once again traveled into her. It was only for a few minutes, but he was working on fixing her ribs, since draining himself earlier had stopped him from doing that.

Teyha closed her eyes when they refused to release her, and bit her lip softly as the Vampire spoke so calmly of his slave 'playing' with her, claiming her virgin womanhood as his own. She didn't know what plans he had with her there... But he had promised to keep her pure before, and she honestly ached to have him touch her moist core and bring her pleasure again, but he moved up, slowly healing her again, and she let out a sigh of relief as the throbbing pain began to die down, and her ribs started healing. She sighed gratefully, glad to once again be free of the horrible pain that jolted through her every time she moved.

Mimi nodded and got really close to the girls face. Moving over to her ear she whispered. "Don't worry my dear you'll have a good time. It'll feel so good. Trust me I would know. Master is good what he does," She whispered softly.

It took about 5 minutes, but he came back to his body, slightly dizzy but still working, and her ribs fully healed. "There. Doesn't that feel better?" He said, smiling. He undid the restraints on her, his hands stroking her skin at every opportunity. He turned his head to Mimi as the restraints were gone, and his hands went to her panties, rubbing lightly. "Mimi, what would you like to do right now?"

"Fuck you master...." She said her honesty showing through. But she knew that is wasn't going to happen right like that. "Once you relieve her maybe she can help me with that." She finished giggling.

Teyha smiled when he undid the bindings, and she was free to move once again. "Thank you." She whispered, grateful to him for his kindness once again. She layed back a bit, and watched the pair as they stood over her. When the Vampire asked his slave what she wanted, the girl responded quickly enough. Teyha gasped ever so slightly, staring at one then the other before settling on the Vampire man. "You... Said I would remain pure, sir..." She reminded him softly.

He heard Mimi, and he couldn't help a smirk. "Maybe, maybe." But then Tayha spoke, and he looked at her, shaking his head. "I know what i said. And I was telling the truth. But you can change your mind with that." His fingers rubbed her more, pushing lightly against the cloth to hit between her lips.

Mimi watched as he began to rub the woman through her panties. She wanted attention too. So she walked over and leaned up and began kissing his neck nibbling on it every now and then.

He pushed harder against her pussy lips, spreading them gently through her panties to rub the tender and heated flesh benieth. She moaned, arching and gasping under him as he pushed the pleasure higher still. Her breath came ragged now, heated gasps driven by her arousal. She didn't know what to say. She didn't know exactly what she wanted. Her body felt increadibly hot, needy for him and his teasing touches. The other woman seemed to need him as well, and started kissing and nipping gently along his neck, teasing him as he played with Teyha's still pure womanhood.

He enjoyed the scent of her, her virgin core releasing her juices even more. Soon, his hand moved and pulled her panties down, the blinders being pulled telepathically to keep everyone else away from the three of them. His fingers stroked her lips unhindered, and he easily found her clit, damp with arousal, and he rubbed it at a good pace.

Mimi came over, nipping and teasing his neck, and he couldn't help but smile. He bent his head down, nipping her neck as his other hand slid down. He grabbed her skirts, bunching them and slowly lifting them until his hand was able to find her own core, rubbing it at the same pace as with Tayha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom