Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teyha stared as he stood, smiling at her. For a moment she wanted to correct that she didn't know if she wanted any sexual experience at all, but he was already at work. A slightly embarassed sound echoes from her lips as he pushed down her gown sliding it down to her hips. It was only the aphrodesiac that kept her from stopping him, and she found it impossible to fight against, shivering in anticipation as he pushed her bra up, exposing her breasts to him. She squeaked slightly, a tiny embarassed noise as he cupped one, his mouth lowering to gently suck and play along the peak.

She moaned, the effects of the bite coursing through her, pushing down her logical mind until all she could feel was that wonderful lust, and the satisfying way he played with her body.

He smiled as she seemed satisfied with what he was doing. His free hand slid down, going slowly over her stomach before finding the robe again. He simply slid his hand into it, into her panties and found her core, already starting to grow wet. His fingers found her feminine core, slowly stroking her lips before spreading them. Gentle touches was all he was doing, strokes along soft skin, soon finding her clit and rubbing it lightly.

Mimi woke up a while later and looked around. Cursing loudly she let her red curtain lift. Her eyes narrowed in rage she stood up and went to the edge of the bars wanting to take the handlers head off. He was laughing at her. "So did another one just fuck you and dump you? Or did he call you the "b" word and you kill him?" He asked perking a brow. Mimi just smiled at him and grabbed the bars of the cage leaning forward. "No you fucking dumb piece of shit. You didn't ask proper questions BEFORE DUMPING ME BACK IN THIS HELL HOLE!!!" She screamed her voice slowly escalating. One could swear that the whole castle could hear her.

The Vampire had left, he presumed to care for the injured girl who the normal healers didn't seem to be able to heal. He had not intended to injure her in a way that would make healing difficult, but perhaps the girl had the unfortunate luck of being a white magic user, who had the peskiest problem withstanding his powerful demonic aura. He shook his head for a moment, he would need to remember to pay for damages, perhaps a little extra to pay for her comfort for the next few days. Money meant very little to him, but sadist or not he was no monster, he just could not afford to find a disappointing slave, he had too much to lose on it.

Dhiren smiled at the young succubi, his hand landing gently on her arm to urge her off his back. The more she spoke, the most intrigued he became with her, and she would suit him fine. "There will be more than torture." He assured her gently. "I am not one to make bets when the recipient is unaware the consequences. You will know joy with me, pet, but also much suffering. Endure and more than riches will be yours, you will be a free woman. Fail... And I will sell you to a low shop, and it will make your life with me seem easy..." His hand tightened on her arm for a brief moment, his lips pressing into a thin line. He disliked taking that course, and never wished a slave to lose to him, but that would not make her life any easier. "You have conditions you can add as well." He reminded her quietly. "As long as they are reasonable, pet."

The Vampires fingers slid under her bunched up hospital gown, and into her panties, slowly caressing her skin as he moved down. Teyha bit her lip softly to muffle any sounds of pleasure, closing her eyes tightly as if to shut out the waves of lust that coursed through her from the Vampires bite. He had warned her of this effect, that she would lose her control when the aphrodisiac took hold, but she had ignored him. Foolishly she thought that she would be able to hold back against lust, and he had let her believe so. She groaned out, shivering slightly again.

His teasing fingers reached her core, wet from the arousal forced onto her, and her eyes went wide from the intensity of the sensation. She gasped, tensing visibly, and shuddered. Her hand shot out to grab his arm, trying to stop him. “It’s too much…” She managed to pant, her eyes turning away from his. She twisted slightly, crossing her knees in an attempt to fend against the alien sensations.

She was foolish to have given herself to a vampire bite, because she had given him much more than just her blood. She was straining and twisting on the bed, unused to such pleasure that was going through her at that moment. But his hands still worked, his one at her core stroking faster.

Her hand reached down, grabbing his wrist. He shook his head at her words. "It will only get worse before it gets better." He said, in a slow voice to try to calm her down. His finger slid down, finding her hot entrance, rubbing around it before slowly sliding in. "I know it feels weird. But it will be over soon."

The handler had gotten rather freaked out and took off leaving no one to look after her. Mimi growled and hit the cage angrily. Now she was stuck bound by the holy seals on the cage. Biting her bottom lip she sat down on the floor and crossed her legs. Sighing she laid back against the cage and let her ed curtian fall again.

Teyha gasped when his fingers continued to work, and she writhed under him, panting and gasping. He grabbed her hand to stop her from pulling him back. She strtained against his grip, desperately trying to get her hand free. His rubbing didn't seem to slow no matter how she twisted or tried to escape from him. "Please stop." She whispered, still overwhelmed with lust.

One of his fingers sought out her entrance, and her eyes widened. "Don't..." She gasped as he slid in, pulling again to get away. His low voice didn't sooth her much, her mind in conflict with her body.

His finger had slid into her, but not that far, and her tugging got stronger on his arm. He stopped moving it, but he didn't pull it out of her. "You want to get better, don't you?" He asked in a protective sort of voice. "I'm trying to help here, to get rid of this feeling you are having. Please, relax." His finger slowly slid out most of the way, still rubbing her though.

Teyha panted very softly, and looked down as he posed his question, trying to think. Her head still swam from the effects of the drug like bite, and she had to shake herself slightly before she could think clearly. "I do want to feel better." She admitted, her cheeks heating. "I'm..." What could she say? He told her to release her modesty. And briefly she wondered if she was even allowed to tell him no, given he was a master and a guest of the castle, and she was a slave. Ontop of that... He had rescued her, saved her from the dark haired sadist, and even healed the wounds he had caused. It made her feel conflicted, and she paused for a moment, just staring as she tried to think of that to say. "I'm not ready for this, even this." She whispered at last.

Alses noticed that he seemed to linger on the promise of freedom more than he needed to, something that she has not considered since the day she was taken into the castle. As bad as it sounds, the idea of being set free, no matter what condition, does not appeal to her. It did not make her feel any better when she heard the consequences of losing. Feeling like a hanging monkey after minutes of clingionto his back, she released her arm and slid down his long frame with a chuckle.

Sidestepping around him so that she can face the winged man properly, she took the time to take in his appearance. He can be considered rather appealing had he made a better impression on her. Like most slaves in the castle, Alses is not aiming for an unkind master if she is ever going to be bought. The fact that Kaie being behind her worried the succubus as well; similar to Alses, the demon has a protective streak about her that might intrigue their guest and if she has to make a choice, she would much rather take the suffering than have her friend endure it. The small signs of impatience that he is demonstrating are another thing to be worried about. Combined with Kaie’s reckless character, there would likely be a devastating outcome.

Contemplating the details quietly, Alses finally looked up and matched her crimson orbs to his. “I do have conditions to add my lord. Firstly, the amounts of suffering you give me have to be equal to the amount of happiness you can provide me. Secondly, you cannot lie or choose not to answer when I have a question for you. Thirdly, you must call me by my name. Lastly, if any of the three conditions are broken, you have to return me back to this establishment.”

Her thoughts were a flurry in her mind, a little hard for him to keep track of. Her words were to the point, though, and he slid his hand out, moving it out of her panties and the robe. "Then there isn't much I can do for you. I'll just leave you to take care of it." He turned away from her. "Good luck." His voice had no humor, and he was gone within a moment.

His footsteps were heavy on the ground as he descended into the basement once more. "Got thrown back here? You need to watch yourself better." Alexander said. He was swinging the key to her cage around his finger, before he moved and unlocked it for her. "Do you want to stay here with me for a while, or do you want to head back to my mansion?"

Looking up she heard her master's voice. Watching him unlock the door she stood up and walked over to him. "It does not matter to me master. Whatever you wish to do..." She said her voice still stingy from her pissed off mood. She still wanted to find that handler and make him eat his own eyes.

He smiled as she walked towards him, still fuming. His hand reached out, stroking her cheek lightly. "We can stay here for now. No luck with the Succubus? I may have another girl that you can have some fun with. She's insecure with herself. You think you can change that?"

His eyes narrowed slightly as she shot down his idea. "The Succubus wants nothing to do with us. Best to let that be. You need to learn to be able to cut your losses."

His eyes narrowed at her words. "You will be careful with any human I get. If I ever get a demoness, or Succubi, you can be as rough as you wish. But humans, you be gentle with."

Teyha hadn't honestly expected him to leave so quickly, and she blinked, smiling to herself. She had feared that he wasn't going to stop, and she felt grateful when he did pull away, disappearing from the room with a few soft words. Her hands immediately went to her gown, tugging it up to cover herself as her eyes closed, her cheeks stained red in embarrassment. She had let a man see her, and touch her. Not forced or unpleasant... And he left when she asked him to stop. It was a contradiction against her previous experiences, and one that she had to admit she enjoyed, and more than that, she desired more.

She sighed and laid back. Lust still coursed through, filling her body with the need she couldn't suppress or ignore. She moaned, writhing on the bed in a vain attempt to ease the tension. After a few long minutes she pushed herself up, ignoring the shooting pain in her ribs, and pulled back the curtains, leaning heavily on the wall as her eyes sought a healer. "I need something to help me sleep." She panted, and the man rushed forward, scolding her loudly for standing.She frowned slightly as he led her back to the bed, forcing her gently back to lay down. "I need something to help me sleep." She repeated, "Please." And the man sighed, pulling away once she settled into the bed, and turned to retrieve the medicine that would help her rest through the effects of the bite.

"I know you dont mean to." He whispered softly, petting her head lightly. "You'll just have to learn to be gentler with humans. Or I'll make you work to pay off their cost."

She looked at him and nodded. Then her thoughts traced back to the handler. She was still frustrated and angry from not getting the succubus. What better way to relieve her anger than to find that man and tear his throat out. "I'll be right back master." She said softly as she turned and walked off. She only walked down the hall and into another when she saw him. There was a loud scream, then a sickening ripping noise, before the sound of gargling took over. Moments later she walked back to him the front of her dress and her face covered with blood. "I feel better now." She mumbled.

The young doctor left her bedside, and Teyha layed back, resting against the pillows until she heard loud scolding, She sat up, startled as a burly nurse spproached the bedside. "Now what have we here?" She said, her tone disapproving as she looked Teyha over. She cliked her tongue a few times, a thinly pluked eyebrow raising as she sent her own magical flows through Teyha's body, and sent a shiver up the girl's spine. "Rather powerful sex drug isn't it?" She mused, before placing a hand on Teyha's shoulder to ease her back, her face concerned, but stern. "We don't waste medicine here, my dear. You offered your blood to the Vampire, it was a sweet thing to do, but you have to deal with the consequences now."

Teyha's eyes widened, and she struggled to push herself up again. "Please." She whimpered, "I..."

The nurse cut her off, "We can't give ut powerful drugs to every girl who comes in with wet panties." She said, sharper than before. "Rest, the effects will wear off." Teyha groaned, and again pushed herself up, her face red from both arousal and frustration. She just wanted a short walk to clear her mind, and cool off her uncomfortably hot body, but felt herself pushed back yet again, a loud aggrivated sigh escaping her. "Keep moving and I'll have you restrained." The nurse warned darkly.

He watched Mimi leave the dungeon area... then heard a scream before she came back, blood all over her front. Alexander dragged a finger over her cheek, licking the blood before spitting it out. "Foul." He said in a low voice, nearly a hiss. He turned her her. "You need to wash that blood off of you. Now."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom