Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A long silence filled the chamber, and Teyha stood, barely even breathing as she waited for the man's reply. She half thought that he might reject her, and send her on her way. If she left the castle... There would be nowhere for her to hide, except perhaps run down slaveshops on the edge of smaller cities. Slaves kept alone in cages the entire day, viewed like animals, unable to even move. It was enough to make her shiver, so when he spoke again, his voice deep, but laced with authority, she perked up slightly.

He stood, and quickly walked to her. She took a half step back, her eyes wide as he lifted her chin and forced her eyes to meet his. A familiar tremble ran through her, that nervous shake that she had to concentrate to control. In her mind she was scolding herself loudly for her pathetic demeanor, and forced her eyes up to meet his, far from bold, but certainly an improvement to her meekness.

His words made her pause for a moment. She had no idea that this man was a telepath, and for a moment she looked away. How much would he see? Her repeated humiliation? Would he delve into the near rapes? The way even the police and school system had dismissed her? Until she grew tired of telling the truth only to have it thrown back and used to further her nightmares? It made her want to shudder to have her every fault and flaw revealed so entirely to someone she didn't even know... But what choice was there?

She sighed softly, "I have no problem telling the truth." She told him with a sigh, "And I have no choice." She turned away slowly, and followed the other servant to fill out the paperwork, sighing as she was faced to sign her real name, Kaysie Daniel. She really did prefer Teyha Lockra, an invented name... But the lack of ties to her real family was a small comfort.

Once outside, Alses guided her friend towards the tree and sat down promptly, successfully getting away from Kaie’s handlers. It would be a while before they would be able to find them and most people fail to look up when they are looking for something. Swinging her legs freely, the succubus turned towards the older woman and tilted her head. “What did you do today to get someone following you like a shadow?”

Unlike the slaves kept in the basement, the demon before her was, although disobedient, preferred to do so without being violent. The Master often enough made sure that his slaves were kept under close scrutiny to ensure that they would be sold to their maximum worth. Scanning her eyes idly across the vicinity, her brows lifted as she watched a familiar couple appeared in a distance. It made her somewhat uncomfortable that they have their eyes on her. The woman, in particular, held a predatory gaze behind her innocent facade. Tilting towards Kaie, Alses whispered lowly, “That’s the pair. The ones who were doing that funny dance in the basement earlier.”

As the girl left to complete the necessary paperwork to relinquish her freedom to him, The Master sat back against his seat and waited. He would be lying if he said that he did not peek into her mind. He has done it for almost all slaves wish to serve him willingly as a precaution. It is one thing to buy a slave from another against their will, those he could fairly gauge their intentions and all malice would be transferred once the documents and money changed hands. Quite another when someone wishes to be part of his wares. The Master was wary of his enemies and knew enough that there are those who would send their own pets to jeopardize his business.

When the stack of papers reached his table once more, he gave a half smile when he saw the signature. Well the girl has kept her word and as her master, he sought to reward those who do. Taking another specific sheet, he entered the necessary specifics before placing a new name in the blank towards the end. Raising his head, he held the same stern look in his eyes and addressed the brunette. “Your name would be changed to Teyha Lockra and you would only be referred as such from here on. You are to sign up for classes that you believe can benefit yourself and your future owner and stick to it for as long as you are staying here.” Leaning back once more, he added for her benefit. “If there is no other question, follow the servant to start your day immediately.”

Kaie settled in on a branch across from Alses', her raven black wings fluttered for a moment before she stilled them, letting them fold against her back. She laughed openly at Alses' question, her violet eyes darkening for a moment. "The old man has no sense of humor." She declared. "All I did was try to empty out a few brandy bottles and fill them with the cooks oil." She scoed slightly. "I thought it would be funny to watch a high and mighty master running to wash the grease from his mouth." She laughed to herself at the thought, grinning at Alses until she mentioned the pair she had seen before.

She turned, her eyes narrowing as she viewed them, she recognized one as a vampire, even from this distance. It made her growl under her breath, and she turned back. "Alses." She said seriously, "That dance takes away something you can never get back. Choose your first dance partner with care."

Teyha finished signing her life away, watching as the papers were brought back to The Master for inspection. He glanced over them, a smile barely tugging at his lips. She watched as he pulled out yet another sheet out, and he began to fill it. A moment more of silence before he spoke, her eyes locking onto hers. When he gave her the name she wanted, she couldn't help but to smile. He still intimidated her some, his cold demeanor had immediately sent a shiver up her, but even this small act of kindness helped ease some of the tension that she felt building towards him.

She could have hugged him, in fact the idea crossed her mind before he finished giving his instructions. She nodded, excited, and let herself be led away. For the first time in years a sense of relief washed over her. She felt almost safe now. All she would need to do was stay away from masters, paticularly the cruel or perverse ones, and her life in the castle would not be hard. Already she didn't attract many second glances, and it was far from an accident. She let her slender body drown under layers of baggy clothing, and she let her hair hang untamed, curling just above at her eyes, hiding her more delicate features. She was confident, rather she was sure, that she would not be bought, at least not soon. It was one reason she was so willing to sell herself as a slave, she would not be bought. At very least, she would not do anything that would attract intrest.

She smiled wider to see several classes on medical practices, and quickly put herself down for that training, as well as the course on cooking. Once her classes were filled they gathered the collars, bright red and white, and carefully piced the chars, a question mark, pencil, and chefs hat. Altogether... Ordinary. And it made her smile, taking the finished collar and snapping it around her throat before slipping on whe white and gold anklets, letting them clatter softly.

Alexander stood there, completely unmoving, undeterred by what seemed to be two demonesses in the trees for fun, though he knew half of it was from hiding from him. Apparently they did not understand him as much as they thought. He looked somewhat cross, his face hardened as he waited. The wind started to blow, but it only affected his cloak: everything else was motionless in the breeze. One would wonder if he was making it, or if it was some coincidence.

"You will get your chance to play." He said in his low voice to his own little demoness. "It will just take a little bit." He walked forward, eyes looking up at the two succubi. "Hey, come down from up there." He said, with a low but seducing voice. "I just would like a small word."

Watching Kaie’s expression turn sour was not new to her. The demon practically shows disdain to any master around the area but her advice did perk the succubus’s attention. Still unsure how the wobbly dance might affect her drastically, Alses could only nod her head as she listened. She could only guess the Kaie had lost something to the act and as for now, she only wishes herself to be in one piece. Then again, it was her terminology they were using. As far as she knows, dancing on her feet was never her forte.

The words from the vampire lord caught her attention and curiosity perked once more. Turning towards Kaie, her face held a sheepish look as she looked for a good answer from her friend. When none was heard, she returned to the man with a grin of her own as she called out. “You can always come up from there. I’m sure your word can’t grow any longer.”

Kaie could have leapt from her branch to attack the smug vampire as he approached slowly. The familiar, devious expression was still etched on the face of the woman he had finished with, and his tone was laced with sickening seduction. Did he think they were fools, unable to know when they were being manipulated. Well, Alses was in some ways, which was more then apparent when she offered the Vampire a space in their tree.

Kaie stood, her wings spreading wide for a moment with a strong flap. She stared down, her face confident, almost smug as she smirked. "We can hear you fine from there, Vampire." She told him coldly. "Say your small word and be on your way."

The vein at the end of his jaw seemed to pulse with a slight pop, his brow furrowing as every softer line on his face seemed to harden. Eyes narrowing as he looked between the two succubi. Wings quickly burst from his back, wings of black feathers, and he slowly flew up, not landing on the tree branch with them, but hovering close enough that a good kick would break it if he got frustrated enough. He figured that a good share on all accounts.

Ignoring the older demoness, figuring she would be above it, he turned to the one that had approached him earlier, eyes softening in the slightest. "My... friend was hoping you would come and have some fun with us. I'm sure you would find it enjoyable." He didn't put any voice of seduction in it, knowing that the older one would not like it at all.

Mimi watched as her master stepped away from her and began to converse with the two. Giggling she moved over the tree watching him take flight and land beside them on their limb. Looking up the tree she eyed the two. "Yeah fun. We won't hurt you we promise. We just want to play a little game." She said trying to make her smile seem as friendly as possible.

It surprised her when she saw wings appear behind his back. The rigid lines of his face made her wary when his voice maintained its composure. The man before her is reining in his temper and Alses felt protective towards the older woman beside her. When his companion neared and settled under them, that was when the tree began to look far too crowded for her liking. “Well beggars can’t be choosers can they my lord?” The succubus mused as she looked towards the unhappy vampire, “the only problem is: I am a slave. Begging is not my forte.”

There is something about people lying together as a whole. Alses found it easier to accept one lie without it being repeated by someone else. Normally the succubus would have accepted the offer immediately if it is during her usual visits to the basement since those who live there seem to generally take delight in everything that enters their domain. However, the sudden change in demeanor of Mimi’s expression bothered her. People can change but usually when they do it that fast, it usually does not end up being fun for those they approach. Frowning as she watched the demon below, she presented a question of her own to show her interest. “What are the rules of the game?”

Well it was that time of day once more and classes should not be resuming for another few hours. The Master scanned the vicinity from the top of his tower mentally to make sure that all slaves are to be seen in broad daylight for the benefit of viewership for his guests. It was his method of marketing. Time is money and he preferred that his slaves do not waste his. His mind caught a certain figure that lingered indoors and sighed. He would forgive her since she has just arrived a few minutes ago but he did inform her that he expected her to start her duties right away - - and showing yourself to the world cannot be considered that hard of a task.

Focusing on the unknowing mind, The Master sent out a telepathic warning to Teyha’s mind. It was a stern command that expect prompt feedback on her part. “I believe it is time to show yourself outside my dear and unless the sky decides to change from sunny to rainy at this instant, you are not allowed to remain indoors.”

Kaie raised a brow to both the Vampire as he flew up to their high branches, and his new slave on the ground. She immediately leapt from her brach and flew betwwn Alses and the man, her violet eyes hard. She wanted to summon one of her weapons and begin a fight with this pompus undead man, but knew the moment she attacked The Master would put an end to it. The man cared for the safety of his wares, but mostly so they would stay in shape to be sold.

She frowned when again the succibues behind her made herself oh so vunerable to the vampire. Has the girl no common sense? She had warned her, now several times, about what this man wanted from her. Why continue to encourage her. "I am afraid that this young Succubus is otherwise occupied." Kaie said sharply, eyeing the vampire coldly. "Surely there is another gold-anklet slave that you could ruin here? This girl is under my protection."

"Rules. Why my dear I hate rules so why would the game have any?" She questioned giggling. "Oh wait there is one. You have to have fun. If your not having fun the game is pointless. So come on let's have some fun."

Once all of the paperwork was done, and she was outfitted with the snug collar and anklets, Teyha found herself with very little to do. The classes she had requested would not start for several hours more, and she found herself wandering the castle, sighing softly to herself.

She stopped in her tracks when she hears the Master's voice echoing in her head. She glanced around for a moment nervously, knowing the telepath could tell exactly where she was. She gave an inward sigh. "Yes... Yes of course." She murmured, wondering if she could master a spell to change the weather to rainy and gloomy.

She obeyed all the same, slowly walking out the front gates of the massive castle and into the garden. She stayed silent, moving along the wall until she reached a quiet corner, and crouched low in the grass, out of the way of most of the guests and other slaves. She sat there in silence, watching other interactions before she saw a tall man quickly striding in her direction, a twisted smile pulling at his lips. Teyha's heart sank for a moment, and she took a step back, bumping into the wall, trapped between it and this cruel looking master.

Dhiren spent the better part of the morning searching the castle grounds for his ideal slave. He already arranged a payment, whatever the price of the slave, and only had to pick his favorite. So far he remained unimpressed, sneering at the pathetically average slaves he encountered. He had heard the Masters wares were well worth their weight in gold, but he had seen nothing but the same overly common slaves. The mindlessly obedient, the ever disobedient. Surely there were better options to entertain him than this lot.

Perhaps, he considered, he would need to make his prey come to him. He grinned widely at the thought, his eyes glittering darkly. A low laugh fell from him as he scanned the area, looking for the perfect tool for his use. He spotted one quickly enough, a young human by her look, her eyes downcast as she sat in the grass, her tiny form hidden modestly. A quick glance summed her up, quiet, shy, always a perfect bait for bigger fish. The strong willed always seemed to rush to the aid of the weak.

He strolled towards her, grinning, as she stood, her face suddenly fearful. No doubt she could tell by his expression that he meant her harm. For a moment he almost pitied her. Rarely did he indulge his sadism without any warning or way for his victim to escape... But sacrifices were to be made if he was to find his ideal pet.

In a flash he was at her, his hand covering her mouth. The shock on her face was incredible, and he took a moment just to drink in the fear and surprise before he added pressure to his fingers, pressing tightly on her mouth as he forced her against the brick. "Now... Dear little slave..." He almost cooed, the tender voice a perfect contrast to his aggression. "You will help me find my next pet... Just obey my orders." He spun her quickly, pulling her to him, his hand never once leaving her mouth as he leaned in close to her ear. "Now slave..." He whispered, his eyes flashing red. "Scream for me." His hand pressed firmly on her ribs, squeezing them in towards him until he could hear them strain and snap under the pressure. In that moment of her bones breaking, he released his grip on her mouth, and closed his eyes, shuddering in pleasure as her scream echoed through the courtyard, strangled, pained and desperate. Already his hands sought her wrists, and he grabbed them firmly, pushing her down as he pulled back, ready to snap her shoulders from the joints if someone did not appear quickly enough.

Alses was about to make a comment about how games do not usually operate without rules when a piercing scream within the vicinity caught her attention. Jerking her body forward, she turned her head to the source in alarm as she witnessed a disturbing sight of a young woman being handled rather roughly by a dark-haired guest. A sense of disgust waffled through her senses as she watched the man continued his assault towards his victim with no apparent reason that the succubus can make from this distance. She doubted the meek looking slave girl could have done anything to deserve the treatment either.

Her hand caught the branch beneath her and she leaped, flying quickly towards the source. She came up from behind him and laced an arm around his neck while wrapping her free hand and tail upon his arms in attempts to loosen his grip over the slave girl. Pulling his head closer towards her, she allowed him to take a glimpse of her naturally scarlet eyes that were tinted into a darker shade of red from her displeasure. Her short, white hair tangled with his long black tresses makes for an even tighter picture.

To further distract his attentions away, she provided an unrepentant grin towards him. Tightening her hold over his neck, she offered a sound piece of advice she learned from her years within the castle. “ Beware my lord. You break it, you buy it.” Clearly no one taught him to pick on somebody his own size. Well, survival was never kind to a character that makes Alses but luck often served her to a better end.

Dhiren laughed softly when he heard the soft flapping of wings, and almost anticipated the demoness as she landed on him. Her arm wound around his throat as he chuckled, and he let her tail pull his hands free of the helpless slave girl. She straightened completely as the tiny woman crumbled to the ground, shaking uncontrolably. "I can pay for damages." He said with a laugh. "But I have no intrest buying this pet." He pushed at her with his foot, catching her ribs, and another, more strangled, yelp tore from her. "No no... She would not last my games, and I have no use for a such pathetic creatures."

He glanced at the demon, and gave an inward smile. Her face was contorted in anger, which only served to make her all the more appealing to him. Her eyes reminded him faintly of blood, and for a moment he wondered how closely they would match her own when he began having his fun with her. "I think I will leave the keepers to sweep up this trash... If you would release me, child."

Her eyes narrowed as she watched the girl fly away. Watching her land near another pair. Biting her bottom lip she shifted her gaze to the man harassing the dark haired girl. She had a fine mind to make his head explode for interrupting her. So she blinked and she was suddenly in front of the scene.

Teyha was right to fear, just as she was pulling away to run the man had closed the distance between them. His hand clapped down hard over her mouth, until the only noise she could choke out was a soft and high pitched whimper. He spun her around quickly, his hand landing on her ribs just below the swell of her breasts. Her eyes widened, and she kicked against him, her eyes squeezing shut. But instead of touching her, his hand pressed down hard, and he whispered his impossible to ignore order into her ear. She screamed loudly the moment his hand left her mouth, breaking off into a strangled whimper. Her ribs broke easily, and even as she was drowning in the horrible pain, he was twisting her arms back, and she could feel her joints straining.

A moment later a second voice hit her ears, and she felt herself be released. She crumbled onto the ground, trembling slightly in pain. She curled as best she could, drawing her knees up to her chest. Using magic to heal yourself was never a wise idea, her weaves were inaccurate when she couldn't see the wound clearly. But the pain was awful, and Teyha found herself desperately embracing her magic to begin the weaves. Despite the danger, she regularly found herself healing her own injuries anyway.

Alexander turned his head at the scream, seeing the sight. His eyes narrowed to little slits, a tick appearing at his temple as some of his veins started popping against the skin. His eyes went from the light blue hues to a deep blood red. HE was one to have fun and toy with slaves rather roughly, but what he had seen was incomprehensible. He he had anything to say about it, the man would pay for it.

He rushed forward, the speed of it nearly making a sonic boom in his rage. The woman was moved to safety for him to take care of in the moment afterward, but he followed up moving towards him, his wings beating even though he was on the ground, his steps slow and deliberate. A small bladed appendage was viewable as his wrist. He wasn't going to let his succubus friend get any wrath from this man.

He moved as if to punch, the blade at his wrist stretching out, piercing the stone wall between the succubus and the demon master. "You are not welcome in my presence for that little display, demon." He said, in a low voice. "It would be wise to run off."

Watching as the man in her arm lock barely budged, Alses narrowed her eyes as she continued to watch his abuse towards the severely injured woman, she activated her powers and lifted the girl away from arm’s reach. Looking up towards the highest tower of the castle, she pushed the windows that led to The Master’s office as she guided the injured slave through the small entrance. She gave a small sigh of relief when she witnessed a head of silvery tresses appeared to receive the mangled body.

There would be hell to pay later, the succubus was sure of that. The Master does not take it lightly when violence is present within his premises. Once the two were out of sight, Alses released her hold of the man’s neck and loosened the grip to his arms. Withdrawing away from his large form, she kept a wary eye as Mimi made her sudden appearance with an expression of dissatisfaction. Clearly someone does not seem too happy to be ignored.

She widened her eyes as she watched the vampire followed shortly after, revealing a blade in his hand before locking against the dark-haired guest. Backing away slightly, Alses looked up at The Master's window worriedly, hoping that the damages incurred from their threats are not as devastating as their fight.

Dhiren shiften his weight slightly as a vampire shot forward, his impressive speed slightly blurred even to his eyes. But no matter, he simply lifted the meek little slave, and placed her to the side. He chuckled softly as he felt the Succibus on his back use her magic to lift the little girl up, well over their heads and towards the office where the Master kept his office.

His attention turned back to the ground, and the fuming vampire, as a sharp blade appeared at his arm. He hardly flinched as the weapon peiced the stone behing him, symbolically sperating himself, and his chosed prize. He scoffed slightly. "If you would be so kind as to remove your weapon, I would gladly be on my way." He told the creature sharply, smiling slightly, before turning to view the demoness on his back. "Sweet pet..." He almost cooed, "A spirited treat aren't you? You have caught my interest quite well. Would you like to make a bet with me?"

"Bets are for men that have nothing else to lose. As for myself, I have nothing to lose." His blade retreated into his arm, eyes narrowing further as he continued to fume. "As for you, you have a lot to lose. Your life. Leave before I change my mind on sparing you at the moment. You can try again at finding a slave later." His fangs were fully showing, open to everyone's vision. "Go."

The situation was starting to get out of hand when she witnessed the lengthened fangs of the vampire. It did not take a genius to understand his mood. Alses herself would snarl like a wildcat during a fight. Despite her worry, the demon’s words piqued her interest, especially given such a tensed situation. It seems that everyone is inviting her to their fun and games today. Flicking her tail side to side in anticipation, Alses could not help but ask against her better judgment as she hovered in sight from behind, “What bet might that be?”

There was certain hopefulness in her tone, she was slightly worried about the consequences of getting involved with their affairs but The Master can hardly fault her for doing nothing. After all, she merely asked a question. Albeit a question at the worst time possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom