Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My naughty petshop (Edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikora

Banned
Banished
Deep in the center of the wild city of Saghar lays a massive castle, here is where the most diverse assortment of slaves can be found, from normal humans, to demons and fallen angels. Each has a different story of their arrival, but all who enter and are branded live to serve now.

The castle is built upon four levels, including training rooms, rooms for Master guests, and display areas to display skills and talents. Obedient and borderline slaves are allowed to roam the castle grounds freely, if monitored. Dangerous and disobedient slaves are kept with a handler, or below in the dungeon cages for specialized training.

Each slave wears a collar with up to three colors, describing their personality. Red loyal, blue energetic, white innocent, yellow optimistic, grey pessimistic, black deadly. On this collar hangs up to three charms, describing skills. Musical note, chefs hat, pencil, sword, shield, ball -is a pet, bone -will kill, question mark -has mysterious powers, and bed -pleasure slave. Lastly, each slave wears an anklet. White is obedient, grey borderline, and black disobedient. Each slave has only one, except for virgins, who also wear one in gold, to symbolize their remaining purity.

In the petshop guests are to be treated with respect, anything less will be punished. The Master's petshop is open for business.

Edit:
Setting: The time period is modern. Masters can have a taste for the old ways and use ancient technologies and tortures, but otherwise feel free to add in any modern technology or references.

Re: My naughty petshop ((Open))

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l134/DhampirYue/Female Anime/Slave.jpg
Slave.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was kept in the basement in one of the cages, having a black anklet told that she was disobedient, on her neck rested a blue collar saying she was energetic, on this blue collar was a music note charm, she was a singer, and a bed charm, meaning she was a pleasure slave. This girls name was Kyla Samine, Kyla is only eighteen years old, she had only ended up here because her father didn't have the money to pay for the house she had lived in with her family, so what her father had done, was come to this place and sold his only daughter.

Kyla never understood why her father had done this to her, but she kept quiet, the only reason why she was in the cage, was because she had started a fight with another slave, this other slave had yelled at Kyla and said "You're Family Hates You! That's Why You're Here! Because They Hate You!" If that other slave hadn't of said anything, Kyla wouldn't have attacked...sadly Kyla lost, she left the fight with a black eye, and busted up hand.

And now...here she was in the cage, her long black hair flowed down her naked back, and stopped just below her elbows. According to some of the workers here, it would make a nice leash.....if her hair was tied up in a pony tail....or pig tails. Shaking gently, she sank down to the ground of the cage, and drew her long legs closer to her body. Her green eyes searched around her, trying to make sure, no one would see her crying.

Jason walked into the doors of the castle slowly. He had to admit he was a bit nervous when his friend said he had booked a couple rooms here. When his friend had been telling him about it he called it, "A mans dream come true. Closest you can get to heaven on earth," followed by and eruption of laughter. Then after Jason had boarded the plain and was on his way here his friend had called and canceled his room but told Jason that he left one room reserved. So now he was going through this alone.

He walked out into the foyer and saw a sign describing what was on every floor of the house along with the descriptions of collars and charms. "Well the fun ones will probably be in the basement." He smiled quietly as he headed down the stairs. He was not a muscle builder by any means but the tight plain t-shirt that he wore showed off every cut on his chest. His blue jeans looked slightly ragged, as if he used them often. He hit the bottom step of the stairs and looked around slowly looking to see if there was anyone down here.

Kuragari walked through the doors of the castle with his casual white shirt on and his formal grey pants on while looking and around chuckles* fancy place,now where is that map?*looks around and spots the sign with the collars and charms and such and grinamces with slight disgust* pleasure slaves,how vulgar. *heads down the stairs of the basment level and spots someone looking around along with him self and comes up beside and grins* What kind of girl are you looking for?

myfav.jpg

In the basement in the very back corner was a large cell guarded by two very nervous looking people. The stood about two feet from the cell doors casting glances a one another every now and then. Through the cell bars any viewer could see what appeared to be a red curtain of sorts. Beyond that didn’t seem visible. So it wasn’t clear as to why the guards were nervous. But as any person would stand there and watch they could see what looked to be eyes moving across the curtain every now and then. For any viewers who didn’t get nervous and walk away they could even here faint humming inside the cell.

If anyone were to have asked what was inside their only answer would have been “It”. But really what was beyond the curtain was a girl. She looked anything but normal with long white hair, faint yellow eyes, and pale skin. If the viewer had any sense they would guess she was some kind of demon. In this guess they would be correct. Mimi was a demon of sorts. If said person was lucky enough the curtain would lift and they could see her in all her radiating elegance. Even though she looked innocent enough her smile showed her true madness and the fact that she’d rather rip your head rather than call you Master.

Mimi had been given to them as a gift from a cult. They had accidentally summoned her and obviously didn’t know how to send her back so they gladly gave her to them thinking that maybe she would make someone happy. But so far they had not found a master for her. They had managed to collar her though and cage her. Around Mimi’s neck she had a black collar with three charms on it: a bone, a question mark, and a bed. Dangling on her ankle was a black anklet symbolizing the fact that she was disobedient. Not that anyone couldn’t guess that themselves.

Having gotten bored in his own estate, Alexander headed out for the night, looking for some fun in exploring. It wasn't long before he ran into a castle, one that looked to be rather interesting. Thinking for a long moment, wondering whether it would catch his interest long enough, he decided it would be worth the stop, and he walked inside.

He was slightly dazed from the... non-dankness of the inside. The outside seemed rather dark, but the inside - rather like his manor - was rather newer-age, clean and eloquent. He thought he wouldn't like it there for very long... until he caught that scent. Fresh, adrenaline-laced blood, pumping hot in the veins of many, mostly females. That instantly changed his mind on the establishment.

He stood near the entrance, not able to find someone that could help him. He figured they would come to him in time.

*starts to look around through all of the cells* Myself, I'm looking for singer and someone that has some spark. I personaly don't like extremly submisive girls*

EVIL-1.jpg
Oh she has done it again. Dodging a flying saucepan that narrowly missed her head -- only to catch her cap; Alses could only hasten her exit from the kitchen. Running towards the door, her tail grabbed the abused fabric from the ground, unwilling to see it torn to shreds for the night's appetizer. Sensing a familiar zip of air, she ducked; alarmed to find a rolling pin clutter beside her as it bounced off the walls. The chef has proceeded to use her baking utensils now, quite discomforting considering she is only a drawer away from the silver ware.

Upon reaching the door, Alses dashed for the handle and unfold her wings in time to avoid the first knife. “I get it, stop trying to kill me!” she shouted to the agitated cook. Leaping in midair, the succubus made sure she had flown a good few feet away from the crazed chef before settling on the branches of one of the trees. She took a deep breath and rubbed the horns on her head gingerly before sighing in relief. Good, they are still there. It would be the first and last time that she would ever criticize the food prepared for her but even so, that still does not justify why she had to taste stringy hair follicles in her meal.

When all seemed calm and clear, Alses finally found enough courage to lower herself away from the tree. Her small wings remained spread and prevented her feet from fully touching the ground for fear of damaging her shoes. Fluttering towards a random direction of the castle, she reached over to fiddle with her special collar. It is mainly red, white and black with the musical note, chef’s hat and shield as its thicket. If one were to look down, they would find grey anklet on her right foot and a gold anklet on her left; both which make light tapping sounds for each step she takes. Disliking how everyone seems to be able to tell whenever she decides to appear, the white-haired demon decided that it would be best to simply approach from the air.

Judging by the sounds of clanging metal, it would seem like Madame Chef is still looking for her. Feeling that it would be best to stray away from the main premises of the castle for the day, Alses decided that it would wise to take a stroll along the large circumference of the building. Picking a point on the inner wall, she started to trace her path around for good measure. Perhaps she would find something interesting to tease along the way.

Re: My naughty petshop

normal_2007-08-09-66902-1.jpg

Teyha Lockra

Teyha approached the large castle slowly, taking a moment to pause and stare up at the massive complex in awe. She would never have imagined the castle to be so impressive, not for the purpose it served. It made her pause for a brief moment, and look over her shoulder back in the direction she came. She had left her home two weeks ago, carefully planning her trip here, of all places, a slave shop.

She ran over her options one more time, legal means had escaped her. The law, her family, friends, and teachers offered no assistance to her, and some tried to make the abuse she suffered through far worst. Legally, she was too young to leave home, or at least too young to survive without a legal guardian. She smiled to herself for a moment, a technical loophole. Slavery was no longer underground, buisinessmen, polititions, even humanitarians, all openly bought and sold other sentinent creatures. Few laws were set in place to protect the unfortunate creatures who found themselves at the end of the leash, but Teyha was only interested in one. In the eyes of their government, the slave owner becomes everything to their slave, including their guardian.

It was a deal with the devil trade, she mused for a moment, but one that she did not make without careful planning. Likely enough she would be tracked eventually to the castle, her activities on the computer and the library, were likely enough being traced as she stood frozen in front of the castle.

With a sigh she ran her fingers through her cropped hair. Her once long auburn hair had been roughly sliced into short unruly curls, and darkened to a glossy raven black, an immediate change that made her almost unrecognisable to those who did not look at her too closely. Her short and petite form was drown under a thick black coat, buttoned to her collarbone, and hanging down low below her knees. It was uncomfortably hot in the warm spring air, but she didn't take it off, and dipped her hands into the deep pockets, , her head dripped low as she entered the castle.

She already understood the layout, it was one of the first things she looked at when deciding to seek refuge here. She passed by masters and handlers silently, trying not to attract attention until she finally reached her destination. For a moment she stared up at the massive oak doors of the Master's study, the owner of the castle and the property. She hesitated only for a moment, before knocking quietly. "Hello?" She called in, listening carefully for the answer. "I would like to speak with the Master of this buisiness, please."

(Mia-http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c165/werewolfess/White haired girls/Catgirlupclose.jpg
Echo-http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/tigerarrow/Anime Pictures/Animals/kittenthingy.jpg)

Mia stretched, yawning as she crawled off of her bed. It was nothing more than a pile of pillows and blankets in the middle of her floor, but to her it was more comfortable than an actual bed. She glanced at her dresser, and stood up.

"What to wear today?" She mumbled out loud.

Well, it was her first full day out of that cage...though, the incident hadn't really been her fault. The man should have known better than to yank on her snow white fluffy tail. Yes, she probably shouldn't have sunk her canines into his throat, but...well, he'd never pull her tail again. She shook her head once, the charms on her collar jingling slightly. After the incident, they added black to her collar, along with the blue and white she had originally worn. There was also a new charm-a bone-along with the musical note and the ball they had put on when she first came to the castle, just over a year ago. They had replaced the black anklet with a gray one, so she could roam the castle again. She still had her gold one too, though she would have lost it if the man hadn't grabbed her tail...

Mia had been bought by the wonderful owner from a slave trader. Here, she had been treated much better, and given clean clothes and food. Mia couldn't complain, really. She liked it here, especially because they let her keep Echo. The strange little kit peeked his head sleepily out from beneath one of the blankets, yawning as Mia slipped on a short black skirt and a powder blue top, a little lower cut that she usually wore. Mia scooped up the sleepy kit and set him on her shoulder. She stepped over to the nearest window and pulled it open before climbing out of it and into a tree. She jumped down, landing gracefully. Mia then began to wander around the grounds, heading for the main entrance to see who would be coming by to play today.

He stood there in the hall, rather absentmindedly, waiting for someone to eventually to come to him. It never happened, and his patience was starting to grow thin. So instead of standing there, starting to look like a fool, he decided to start wandering around. Mentally, he reached out, getting a map of the area in his head. Finding where he could find some fun, he headed to the basement, making sure to step down with audible steps with each movement down the stairs, so anyone down there would be ready for him.

Mia stopped near the entrance doors. She tilted her head back slightly and took a deep breath. She picked up several different scents, but only one seemed to interest her. Mia knew from experience that it was the scent of a vampire-cold death. Slowly, Mia began to follow this scent, though she already knew where it would lead-the basement. That's where most of the vampires went when they came to the castle. They seemed to be more interested in the girls down there than playing with her. She followed this one down though, her footsteps nearly inaudible. She moved with amazing stealth, Echo perched carefully on her shoulder.

At around 3 Mimi was taken from her cage and but on a leash with her hands tied with blessed rope behind her back. The blessed bonds kept her from doing anything violent. With her hands anyway...She was then walked out to the main hall of the basement. Here they would walk her up and down the hall so she could get her exercise before she was put back in her cage again. The guard walking with her looked to be strong and was by all means intimidating. But even he looked nervous walking the petite demon.

He seemed to have come down just in time, since when he neared the bottom steps, several slaves were coming out of cages, either to be shown off or to walk around. It was then that he saw a rather interesting one. The mental signature was something he hadn't seen before, and it intrigued him. He walked forward, the guard seemingly scared of this woman. Good, she was powerful and she knew it, as well.

"If you don't mind, I can take her for now." Alexander said, in a soft voice. The relief he saw on the guard's face was immense, and Alexander took the leash. He moved closer to her, looking her over, before going behind her, undoing the bonds on her hands.

Mimi sighed in relief as the bounds were removed. She turned and smiled at the guard and he took off down the hall way in sudden panic. Giggling slightly she turned to the man who had released her hands and smiled again before roughly shoving him up against the wall pressing against him. She could practically smell the fact that he was an undead. A very sexy vampire to be exact. Leaning forward she nibbled on his ear and then giggled again.
"So what's your name." She asked sweetly tones of insanity lacing her words.

HE wasn't panicked at all by her sudden fierceness, pushing him against the wall and pushing up against him. In fact, it turned him on some, though he hid it well. He could feel from the power she had that she was a demon of some sort, though he couldn't pinpoint origins. Even if he had the time to.

His mind raced, getting every ounce of information he could. Deadly, can kill, bed servant/slave, mysterious powers... disobedient. He smiled at her question. She seemed to take to him rather well. "My name is Alexander. You can just call me Alex. And what would your name be?" His hands came up as she nipped his earlobe, grabbing her wrists and turning the two of them around, now her pinned against the wall with him against her.

She let off a still moan as reversed the domination. Oh how she loved a fighter. She bit her bottom lip seductively as he asked her the same question. "My name is Mimi. Nice to meet you Alexander." She said politely as she used him pinning her wrists as initiative to hoist herself up and wrap her legs around his waist.

Her initiative made him smile, his head bending down slightly, teeth nipping at her earlobe. His hips pressed forward, grinding slightly against hers at her new position. His voice was low as he whispered to her, but it sounded oddly seductive. "Such a naughty and kinky girl. I like that. One would wonder, however, if you wanted me to take you right here, in front of everyone. What would that make everyone thing?"

She let out off a pleasureful moan as he rubbed against her. Grinding against him in retaliation she heard his words. She giggled softly and then leaned towards his ear whispering back. " I had an old master who would fuck me wherever he pleased. Until one day when he called me a bitch during sex. I killed him while we were fucking in a bar. So it wouldn't be anything new to me."

What she had said washed over him, though he didn't seem to pay it any mind. Though, his mind took hold on that trigger word. He was going to make sure not to use it. "Fine by me. I'll show you true manhood."

With that, he flipped her around, his hands bringing her hands behind her back. One hand was more than enough to hold them, and he took a few steps back, pulling her with him. He lifted her hands up, forcing her to bend over, her butt nice in the air now. His free hand lifted her skirts, fingers rubbing against her core fast. It wasn't long until he felt the sweet wetness, and within moments, he was thrusting forward, his hard manhood burying deep inside her.

Well boo. Nothing interesting could be found as she scoured the vicinity while keeping a close eye for the murderous cook. It disappointed her greatly for the day is rather long and with no one sighted, Alses can only chance to look for her own source of entertainment. Taking a sharp turn, she flew towards the doors that led to the basement. A place where the most powerful and disobedient slaves are kept. The description has quite a notorious ring to it as she played it in her mind and lowered herself into the dimming room. She has found a few interesting people down there in the past. The ones who are borderline insane seemed the most interesting to hold a conversation with.

Lowering herself tentatively to the ground, she hovered through the still and musty tunnels of the building, signifying that its more dilapidated levels were reserved as punishment for those who cannot be taught. She heard sounds; a certain rubbing and scratching noise that is followed by the exchange of voices. Tempted, the succubus flew deeper into the tunnel, only to come face to face with a rather peculiar sight.

There, right before her eyes, stood a couple, (well at least she thinks the girl is standing) in the most awkward position she can imagine. Unable to look away yet feeling rude for plain staring, Alses hesitated before parting her lips and whispered with blatant curiosity. “What are you guys doing?”

She giggled at the sudden change in position. This was going to be good she could feel it already. She was practically overwhelmed at his dominance. He truly would be worthy of her attention. Feeling him lift her skirt her ass wiggled in anticipation. Feeling his fingers rub against her already soaked core drove her insane. She moaned softly before feeling his fingers top moving and out of no where his cock plunged into her. She let out a loud moan as he buried himself into her. Goddamn this felt so good. She wiggled her hips some giggling slightly.
"I can tell we're gonna get along just fine..." She said looking over her shoulder at him.

Some would have thought him mechanical, since as he thrusted, he didn't make much sounds. His breathing sped up, mouth opening slightly, but he didn't moan or groan at how she felt on him, just thrusted, his own pleasure bottled up. He heard the Succubi nearby, but ignored her for the time being. He was having too much pleasure with this one.

His hips plunged deep in her with every thrust, but it was only a few minutes before he got bored of that position. He pulled her arms back, pulling her upright, then spun her around to face him. He let go of her hands for a half a moment, lifting her leg so her ankle was on his shoulder, then grabbing her wrists again so they were above her head. He pushed her back against the wall, a deep, hard thrust coming with it, burying himself deeper in her, eyes burning fire as he stared into hers.

Hearing the succubus' words Mimi giggled but before she could answer she was pulled up and spun around. As he pulled her leg up and pushed her against the wall she squirmed for a moment before he pushed back into her. She let out another loud lusty moan as her wrists wiggled in his grasp. She could see the succubus over his shoulder and finally answered her question.
"Fucking what does it look like you silly girl." She said giggling through another moan.

She could tell that they were too preoccupied with each other to be bothered by her presence but it hardly mattered. To Alses, it only meant that any type of audience is welcomed to view their act. If anything, she could always ask again after they are done. Crossing her legs in mid airs, the succubus propped her elbows on her knees and watched attentively as she tries to figure out how such a simple series of motions could make their faces contort so exaggeratedly.

She wondered if grunting being the male’s reaction would be analogous to the female giggling. Staring at the small trinkets of the woman’s collar, Alses can only guess that she belonged in the basement. Most of the powerful ones tend to be and plenty have laughs to spare. When the demoness answered her question with one of hers, she could only offer a look of confusion as she replied rather forwardly. “It looks like a very uncomfortable way to stand.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom