Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: I have a few ideas ;3

Illusion said:
Hello guys! I am very new to the Bluemoon but not to roleplaying. I am pretty literate and I like to write around 300 or higher words. If not that much I like at least a paragraph and will write as much as my partner writes. So I am very opened to many things but I must say I'm going to have a big NO on scat, I am just not into that.
I like more realistic things so modern time or in the past, I guess I can do Sci-fi but it has to be a pretty good plot I really like it but it needs plot.

So when you pm me please don't just say "hey liked this plot can be rp." I will most likely not answer. Please pm me with a hello or something and maybe shoot some ideas for a plots or pairings? You don't have to be perfect but first impressions are important ;3
So here are some plots I have in mind;

Coming Homecool
Addilyn didn't expect herself to be coming home from collage like this, the phone call from her mother made her heart hurt, her eyes water, and her legs weak. Her baby sister was sick and Addilyn could do nothing to help. Coming home after all these years wouldn't be easy, seeing her mother, her best friend, and....and him. He would soon know she was in town, they didn't part on good terms. She left his family bakery late one night to pack her things only to find out that he had woken and followed her.
She was scared, he was angry. She slept with her best friend for crying out loud three days before she left. It wasn't her fault, she was drunk. Would he still hate her for what she had done? Would he even care that she's back?

We are Running Out of Time!
Since the Grey war so many people died, the world was going to shit and there wasn't much anyone could do. The war was brutal but on top of that a deadly disease crept through taking out a third of the population. Most places had nothing left, no people, no families, nothing. In North America barely anyone survived and the ones that did survive thought they're the last. Esmeralda has managed to keep herself together, keep herself sane. She lives off the land, hunting what she need, scavenging at some cities she may come across but she normally hangs around the woods. But when she bumps into someone else choices are made and the solitary girl isn't sure that she likes them.

Run Darling, Run.
A young Jewish girl is stuck in Frankfurt Germany around 1939 right when war is starting to hit. Her father and brothers were killed, her mother was taken, and she is running. Being beaten and kicked around most of her life the young girl is very tough but when a non-Jewish boy finds her hiding there are many choices that must be made.

I really enjoy World War II settings so if you have any other suggestions please share :3
And if you have any ideas or changes for the other plot feel free to tell me!

So those are my plots, I would like the ages to be between 17 and up, I would like the boys in these plots to be slightly older then her or around the same age. For my pairings I am up for many ages and I enjoy many things in my partners characters. For the younger ones in this plot I am up for really anything, the boy can be fit maybe or skinny whatever you like. When I play pairings with older men I don't mind them having a bit of a gut sometimes ;3.

Some kinks I really like are
Pregnancy
Rough sex
Abuse(sometimes depends on plot)
Light bondage
Dirty talk
Public scenes
Toys
Breeding

And I am opened to many others that you might have in mind.

Here are some pairings
Bold is me
I like couple pairings a lot so if you have any of those feel free to share.
Teacher and student
Master and Pet
Rich guy and Peasant
Sometime Tribal (I would really like to do!)

Oh and please pm me!

RE: Need some Fun!

No I don't I am sorry, but I do do pm

Bump! Added new things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom